Cant preview special emblems or special camo on your tank, if you do your screwed

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SparkyGT #1 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 17:49

Major

• Players
  • 40228 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

Cant preview special emblems or special camo on your tank, if you do your screwed because it applies it and you cant remove it, so if you ever make a mistake you in trouble because WG wont do a damn thing about it. 

Cant this be fixed, by letting us preview and having a pop up, that states once applied that is it.  some of these new emblems, i have no idea how large or how they would look on a tank.

if you agree then post here. maybe WG will read it, as they always say post on the forums to ensure changes can be made in the future

FeelMy_APCR #2 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 17:53

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29472 battles
  • [BRVE] BRVE

Google that stuff. Usually pics are there when it comes to special camos on different tanks as this is not the first time this issue has been brought up.

And unfortunately for us, WG doesn't care enough to let us preview the special cosmetic items.

WarMongers #3 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 17:57

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 12242 battles

Yes it should have a preview and confirm option for these. But it's WG so nope it applies and you get no notice.....

SparkyGT #4 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 17:59

Major

• Players
  • 40228 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

View PostFeelMy_APCR, on Sep 06 2017 - 09:53, said:

Google that stuff. Usually pics are there when it comes to special camos on different tanks as this is not the first time this issue has been brought up.

And unfortunately for us, WG doesn't care enough to let us preview the special cosmetic items.

yes i have googled it, kind of stupid that you have to do that too see what stuff looks like. we have a entire thread in our own forums on  how different tanks looked.

Mad_Dog_Seabee #5 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 18:04

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7843 battles
  • [-RG--] -RG--

View PostFeelMy_APCR, on Sep 06 2017 - 09:53, said:

Beat me to the punch. I was gunna say the same damn thing. Google is your friend. :P

Blackstone #6 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 18:16

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7892 battles
I'm having a similar problem: emblems don't appear on tanks or in the emblem carousel. The only ones that show are the clan emblems and the new Sabaton ones.

Vampiresbane #7 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 19:17

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23054 battles
  • [MEDIC] MEDIC

View PostSparkyGT, on Sep 06 2017 - 16:49, said:

Cant preview special emblems or special camo on your tank, if you do your screwed because it applies it and you cant remove it, so if you ever make a mistake you in trouble because WG wont do a damn thing about it.

Cant this be fixed, by letting us preview and having a pop up, that states once applied that is it.  some of these new emblems, i have no idea how large or how they would look on a tank.

if you agree then post here. maybe WG will read it, as they always say post on the forums to ensure changes can be made in the future

Does altF4 not work?  Just preview it and then hardcrash WoT?  More curious.  I've never put the time into getting special camo though I am jealous of it.

Opps_killed_U #8 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 20:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5157 battles

Have them fix the MM or how the game works before this. They seem to have to much on their plate to do anything.

84Doc04 #9 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 20:50

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16408 battles
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D

View PostSparkyGT, on Sep 06 2017 - 11:49, said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I've always been able to see what the camo/emblem/inscription looks like BEFORE I buy it.  Where the heck are you previewing that it just purchases automatically?  I suspect you are doing it wrong.

__Worm__ #10 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 21:04

Major

• Players
  • 28553 battles
  • [WANKO] WANKO

View Post84Doc04, on Sep 06 2017 - 12:50, said:

I have no idea what you are talking about.  I've always been able to see what the camo/emblem/inscription looks like BEFORE I buy it.  Where the heck are you previewing that it just purchases automatically?  I suspect you are doing it wrong.

it has to do with reward stuff.

unlike regular when you go to preview it there is a window that pops up saying if you apply it to preview it the application is permanent.

so being able to preview it seems like a liability that you can't use it on a different tank if you do preview it.

SparkyGT #11 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 21:59

Major

• Players
  • 40228 battles
  • [-NHL-] -NHL-

View Post84Doc04, on Sep 06 2017 - 12:50, said:

clan wars reward camo, you cant preview it

http://i68.servimg.c...82/shot_928.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users