Jump to content


XP never changes after many battles


  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ranbaldo #1 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 22:51

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40962 battles
  • 19
  • [BOND] BOND
  • Member since:
    05-12-2013

After few battles grinding the T-100LT, the XP I have earned does not get credited.  Please see the image.  I have fought over 50 batlles and nothing, the same numbers always.

 

Anyone with the same problem? It only happens in AMX 1390, RU 251 and the T54 ltwt

 

Thanks,

Attached Files

  • Attached File   ExperienceNeverChanges.jpg   62.42K


Buttknuckle #2 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 23:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 39128 battles
  • 1,442
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013
Do you have the accelerated crew training box checked? When the tier 8 LTs got moved to tier 9 the boxed stayed checked if you had it checked on an elite tier 8.

Edited by Buttknuckle, Sep 06 2017 - 23:07.


BiscutsAndJelly #3 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 23:17

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    02-05-2017

View PostRanbaldo, on Sep 06 2017 - 22:51, said:

After few battles grinding the T-100LT, the XP I have earned does not get credited.  Please see the image.  I have fought over 50 batlles and nothing, the same numbers always.

 

Anyone with the same problem? It only happens in AMX 1390, RU 251 and the T54 ltwt

 

Thanks,

 

its going to free XP its from the change in the patch for the restructure of the lights when they added the tier X and moved all those up. Check the drop down on conversion and uncheck the box next to those tanks.

Edited by BiscutsAndJelly, Sep 06 2017 - 23:18.


The_Wehraboo #4 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 23:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 50409 battles
  • 5,250
  • [OKH] OKH
  • Member since:
    04-02-2012

View PostBiscutsAndJelly, on Sep 06 2017 - 14:17, said:

 

its going to free XP its from the change in the patch for the restructure of the lights when they added the tier X and moved all those up. Check the drop down on conversion and uncheck the box next to those tanks.

 

That's not the issue, judging by the OP.

 

Uncheck Accelerated Crew Training



Ranbaldo #5 Posted Sep 06 2017 - 23:58

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 40962 battles
  • 19
  • [BOND] BOND
  • Member since:
    05-12-2013
That's it! Thank you very much, it was driving me nuts...

rich73 #6 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 00:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 42910 battles
  • 5,047
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011

View PostRanbaldo, on Sep 06 2017 - 14:58, said:

That's it! Thank you very much, it was driving me nuts...

 

Should of asked the guy you bought the account from.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users