Jump to content


[BASE] The next to rule the map. 2k+ wn8. 2.5k + Recents recruiting now!


  • Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Snorlax_Used_Bodyslam #61 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 15:23

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1737 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    02-20-2017

View PostTamagakure, on Sep 18 2017 - 14:58, said:

I've been hearing that you guys are top 5. I want good fights from you in the near future :3

 

:coin:

 

Sure thing 

 

But Numbers first! 


Edited by Expession, Sep 18 2017 - 15:23.


Snorlax_Used_Bodyslam #62 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 21:03

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1737 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    02-20-2017
Bump 

Dirizon #63 Posted Sep 19 2017 - 03:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 25891 battles
  • 3,335
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

Bimp tume.

You know what l mean.

keep up the good work guys

need a clan and are hot stuff? Talk to wrwsadv or expression



wrwsadv #64 Posted Sep 19 2017 - 10:06

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9210 battles
  • 838
  • Member since:
    02-23-2015
We managed to run our first set of Advances today. Won one against -B-Z-, but lost one against OTTER, though we made it difficult for them. 

Snorlax_Used_Bodyslam #65 Posted Sep 19 2017 - 14:55

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1737 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    02-20-2017

View Postwrwsadv, on Sep 19 2017 - 10:06, said:

We managed to run our first set of Advances today. Won one against -B-Z-, but lost one against OTTER, though we made it difficult for them. 

 

To difficult for a first time playing T X :D 

 

This says enough. 2 weeks of daily advances and well swipe otter 4-0. 



Highly_Illogical #66 Posted Sep 19 2017 - 16:20

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 1647 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    04-02-2017
Please guide me to this "Anime Room" and maybe peace will come.

TheTierOneDude #67 Posted Sep 19 2017 - 22:16

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8529 battles
  • 46
  • [BASE_] BASE_
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

Friendly  evening  Bump  !!   Come  join us  for nightly Battles and  Fun !!



Dirizon #68 Posted Sep 20 2017 - 05:43

    Major

  • Players
  • 25891 battles
  • 3,335
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View PostHighly_Illogical, on Sep 19 2017 - 10:50, said:

Please guide me to this "Anime Room" and maybe peace will come.

 

we have been through this before. No room.

just a closet. Maybe even a corner.

entering it in TS is an auto kick. Twice, 1 hr ban.

 

to more important things, Bump! 

Talk to wrwsadv or expression today! Get yourself a free eval! 



theUNTAMED1 #69 Posted Sep 20 2017 - 07:25

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 21422 battles
  • 20
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011
bumpo

xRAGER1 #70 Posted Sep 20 2017 - 14:21

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16659 battles
  • 25
  • Member since:
    08-06-2011
Bump

Snorlax_Used_Bodyslam #71 Posted Sep 20 2017 - 15:26

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1737 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    02-20-2017
up

TheTierOneDude #72 Posted Sep 20 2017 - 21:32

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8529 battles
  • 46
  • [BASE_] BASE_
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013
To The Top  Post .......  Like Base_ will be   in a month   ;)

Snorlax_Used_Bodyslam #73 Posted Yesterday, 02:39 AM

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1737 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    02-20-2017
:playing:

Dirizon #74 Posted Yesterday, 08:22 AM

    Major

  • Players
  • 25891 battles
  • 3,335
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

I am not sure what happened, or what was discussed, or the decision made - but who am l to argue it.

l do however think, that it is a very classless, disrespectful move not say it to my face. 

l was in TS all night. l had other offers. You guys decided to talk to me, and invite me. And now this.

Whatever. Good luck guys.

 



wrwsadv #75 Posted Yesterday, 09:12 AM

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 9210 battles
  • 838
  • Member since:
    02-23-2015

View PostDirizon, on Sep 21 2017 - 17:22, said:

I am not sure what happened, or what was discussed, or the decision made - but who am l to argue it.

l do however think, that it is a very classless, disrespectful move not say it to my face. 

l was in TS all night. l had other offers. You guys decided to talk to me, and invite me. And now this.

Whatever. Good luck guys.

 

 

If you're not aware of what is happening, we apologise for the lack of communication, but we've merged with another clan of similar skill with similar goals. We had no way of knowing this decision would be made, but it's most likely to benefit both clans, which have similar levels of skill and about 30 members. 

RIP Base.

Welcome to KANTO. 



Snorlax_Used_Bodyslam #76 Posted Yesterday, 02:58 PM

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 1737 battles
  • 151
  • Member since:
    02-20-2017

View Postwrwsadv, on Sep 21 2017 - 09:12, said:

 

If you're not aware of what is happening, we apologise for the lack of communication, but we've merged with another clan of similar skill with similar goals. We had no way of knowing this decision would be made, but it's most likely to benefit both clans, which have similar levels of skill and about 30 members. 

RIP Base.

Welcome to KANTO. 

 

Its not rip BASE. BASE still remains. BASE Used Merge, It was super effective. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users