sights

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

LeaveIT2Beaver #1 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 04:19

Major

• -Players-
  • 28007 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

Is there a way to change the color of the client sights with out using a mod? I just have a hard time seeing the sights under some circumstances.

I have been running mod free since January and tried a single mod to make the sights a different color than the green, but all the garbage packed in with the color change mod made it unusable. When I tried to remove the mod, I could not! I deleted the cache but the  Wargaming Game Center just crashed and would not create a new cache. I had had to do a reinstall. 

I really hate mods now. :sceptic:

Edited by LeaveIT2Beaver, Sep 07 2017 - 04:21.

Doomslinger #2 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 07:59

Major

• Players
  • 59685 battles
Use Aslain's modpack with the preview on so you can see the different crosshair mods in there. If you only select that crosshair mod and make sure everything else is not selected, you won't get all that other "junk". I use one that is green and has nice big numbers for the range of the target and it shows the zoom level in nice green number so it's much easier to see than the in game crosshairs. It is one of the crosshairs that has little clutter on the screen like some others.

LeaveIT2Beaver #3 Posted Sep 07 2017 - 13:37

Major

• -Players-
  • 28007 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG

View PostDoomslinger, on Sep 07 2017 - 01:59, said:

Use Aslain's modpack with the preview on so you can see the different crosshair mods in there. If you only select that crosshair mod and make sure everything else is not selected, you won't get all that other "junk". I use one that is green and has nice big numbers for the range of the target and it shows the zoom level in nice green number so it's much easier to see than the in game crosshairs. It is one of the crosshairs that has little clutter on the screen like some others.

Thanks Doomslinger! I appreciate the info 

Also tagged with sights

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users