Jump to content


World of Tanks Summer Classic


  • Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

Seventh_Hell #101 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 01:25

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21997 battles
  • 191
  • [CHAI] CHAI
  • Member since:
    12-29-2014
Gott

Edited by Seventh_Hell, Oct 05 2017 - 01:26.


CabbageMechanic #102 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 02:02

    Community Coordinator

  • Administrator
  • 7288 battles
  • 195
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A
  • Member since:
    09-19-2010
YOUJO has been disqualified.

FBRD will play SORA NO KISEKI in the finals 

TEAM MACHINE wins 3rd place uncontested.

Best of luck finalists!

Edited by CabbageMechanic, Oct 05 2017 - 02:02.


Michele9423 #103 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 02:07

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 9873 battles
  • 50
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    03-16-2015

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Oct 04 2017 - 20:02, said:

YOUJO has been disqualified.

FBRD will play SORA NO KISEKI in the finals 

TEAM MACHINE wins 3rd place uncontested.

Best of luck finalists!

 

:amazed:what happened to them?

HoshinoArika_AKA_Saonima #104 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 02:09

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 19935 battles
  • 7
  • [CHAI] CHAI
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostCabbageMechanic, on Oct 05 2017 - 02:02, said:

YOUJO has been disqualified.

FBRD will play SORA NO KISEKI in the finals 

TEAM MACHINE wins 3rd place uncontested.

Best of luck finalists!

 

 what? what? why was YOUJO be disqualified? 

Elevendy #105 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 02:33

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 18513 battles
  • 2,367
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    03-30-2011

View PostHoshinoArika_AKA_Saonima, on Oct 04 2017 - 17:09, said:

 

 what? what? why was YOUJO be disqualified? 

 

Block Quote

Hello Tamagakure,

This message is to inform you that your team YOUJO has been disqualified from the Summer Classic for sockpuppeting with a banned player.  I have reviewed the technical evidence and found incontrovertible proof of this activity.  Please refrain from similar strategies in the future.

Regards,

CM

 

 

We deserved to be disqualified. This is fair. GGs all. Sucks that we had to pull it like this but hey, you do what you can when you want to win. Thanks for all the games.


Edited by Elevendy, Oct 05 2017 - 02:41.


SwordPogo #106 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 02:40

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 59707 battles
  • 27
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    12-02-2012

View PostElevendy, on Oct 04 2017 - 20:33, said:

 

Hello Tamagakure,

This message is to inform you that your team YOUJO has been disqualified from the Summer Classic for sockpuppeting with a banned player.  I have reviewed the technical evidence and found incontrovertible proof of this activity.  Please refrain from similar strategies in the future.

Regards,

CM

 

We deserved to be disqualified. This is fair. GGs all. Sucks that we had to pull it like this but hey, you do what you can when you want to win. Thanks for all the games.

 

Also understand we didn't sock because we didn't have the player skill, but because of real life commitments that prevented some of our players from showing up every night of the tournament.

Seventh_Hell #107 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 02:51

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21997 battles
  • 191
  • [CHAI] CHAI
  • Member since:
    12-29-2014
GG Sora no Kiseki, Defender meta is so real >.<

Besides that, a suggestion for future tournaments, is it possible to make it so Premiums aren't usable?

Johnyblood #108 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 03:00

    First lieutenant

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 23399 battles
  • 765
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    11-07-2011
GG Sora no Kiseki. Lot's of love for you guys. o7 to everyone. Great tourney over all

HoshinoArika_AKA_Saonima #109 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 03:02

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 19935 battles
  • 7
  • [CHAI] CHAI
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

View PostSeventh_Hell, on Oct 05 2017 - 02:51, said:

GG Sora no Kiseki, Defender meta is so real >.<

Besides that, a suggestion for future tournaments, is it possible to make it so Premiums aren't usable?

 

GG! Regular tanks only may somehow balance matches but loses variety. We can only hope WG won't make anymore OP prems.

Good luck next time guys!



Seventh_Hell #110 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 03:05

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21997 battles
  • 191
  • [CHAI] CHAI
  • Member since:
    12-29-2014

View PostHoshinoArika_AKA_Saonima, on Oct 04 2017 - 21:02, said:

 

GG! Regular tanks only may somehow balance matches but loses variety. We can only hope WG won't make anymore OP prems.

Good luck next time guys!

 

Like I was one of our teams 2 defenders, and even you guys with your skill level were bouncing shots on me in those first 2 fights. It really is bringing a tier 9 tank to a tier 8 fight.

_Roller_ #111 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 03:29

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28709 battles
  • 349
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013
Sucks we had to face you in the round of eight instead of the finals, would have made for a closer final match at least.

EL_MIG #112 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 03:38

    Sergeant

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 41576 battles
  • 110
  • [-UO-] -UO-
  • Member since:
    04-29-2012

I would like to know when the gold pay out be,  I have people bugging me about and i need to buy camo and crew retraining.

 



_Roller_ #113 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 04:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28709 battles
  • 349
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostEL_MIG, on Oct 04 2017 - 20:38, said:

I would like to know when the gold pay out be,  I have people bugging me about and i need to buy camo and crew retraining.

 

 

The tournament just ended a couple hours ago and you're asking already? Jesus, give it a few days at least before asking. Payouts usually take a week or more.

dominator_98 #114 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 04:52

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14038 battles
  • 928
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM
  • Member since:
    12-08-2014

View PostElevendy, on Oct 04 2017 - 19:33, said:

 

 

 

We deserved to be disqualified. This is fair. GGs all. Sucks that we had to pull it like this but hey, you do what you can when you want to win. Thanks for all the games.

 

So was the issue socking in general or was it because said player had been banned from the game?

Elevendy #115 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 04:57

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 18513 battles
  • 2,367
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    03-30-2011

View Postdominator_98, on Oct 04 2017 - 19:52, said:

 

So was the issue socking in general or was it because said player had been banned from the game?

 

Because he was banned, he was the only guy who wasn't doing anything since he was banned. So we used him.

BlackGunDoge_AKA_Saonima #116 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 06:50

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 5333 battles
  • 2
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2016
ggs and gj everyone o7

TheEmojiMovie #117 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 17:13

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9549 battles
  • 121
  • [YOUJO] YOUJO
  • Member since:
    12-09-2014

No one to blame but ourselves. o7 Sora/FBRD. hmu with a keyboard when you get around to it.



Sycoticz #118 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 17:57

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 27355 battles
  • 30
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    05-29-2012
any updates on when payouts will be received?

Edited by Sycoticz, Oct 11 2017 - 17:57.


_Roller_ #119 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 19:24

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 28709 battles
  • 349
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    08-09-2013

View PostSycoticz, on Oct 11 2017 - 10:57, said:

any updates on when payouts will be received?

 

When you people stop asking.

Heaven_the_Animal #120 Posted Oct 15 2017 - 03:04

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 2377 battles
  • 173
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    02-20-2017
Still didnt got paid, but my team did got paid, does this have to do because I changed my name ? ?? 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users