battle caller calling caller clan wars stronghold advances

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hazard2Self #1 Posted Sep 09 2017 - 19:06

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 14779 battles
  • [FGTVE] FGTVE
Hello all! I am FFJester22 and I have a addiction, I am a battle caller. Now that the first step is out of the way I would like to extend an invitation to join me tonight on twitch. I am starting a weekly stream about the art of battle calling. I will be covering topics from the very basics to more advanced in later streams and hopefully learning a great deal myself along the way. The goal is to bring the community together on a topic rarely discussed in detail. If you are a new caller, an experienced one, or are just wanting to learn more stop on by. See you there. Tonight at 6:00pm Eastern. https://www.twitch.tv/ffjester22

MayhemUndyTkr #2 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 19:48

Sergeant

• Players
  • 35139 battles

Hey Jester!  

Nice of you to share with the community, and hopefully improve the game.  

I missed this thread on the 9th.  When will you do this again?  What will your format be?

Also, KillerJoe3 from AO wrote a calling guide in the "Make a guide" contest a few months ago.  It is in the "Contest" forum.  He won second place in the contest I think.  I thought it should have been First Place.  I have adjusted my calling to follow his instructions with great results. (at least from my POV... lol) 

Thanks again!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users