Jump to content


dont buy sta-2...


  • Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

ToNa3rd #1 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 09:48

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14205 battles
  • 747
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015
bad mm... always in tier x battles.. 35% win rate for sure every battle after activate personal reserv will be 25%..

PoliticallyIncorrectName #2 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 09:56

    Captain

  • Players
  • 54387 battles
  • 1,136
  • Member since:
    03-21-2013

So pretty much just like every other t8 premium tank. 

 

I've given up on high tiers as 95% of time you're getting humiliated by +2 tiers. I don't know how it can be considered to be fair fighting T-62A with Panther 88.

 

I've dropped down to tier 4&5 - out of sudden it is more fun because preople (and newbies especially) are very unpredictable



Scorpiany #3 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 09:58

    Major

  • Community Contributor
  • 29709 battles
  • 10,875
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

The tank you play has nothing to do with MM, unless you're playing a Pref MM tank. All Tier 8's suffer from constant Tier 10 battles... It's not just the STA-2.

 

Although if you're only winning 35% of your battles, then you really need to take a look at how you're playing the tank. I can still win 60%+ in my Tier 8 tanks.



Firemoth #4 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 09:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 35400 battles
  • 3,398
  • Member since:
    05-21-2011
 

View PostToNa3rd, on Sep 11 2017 - 18:48, said:

bad mm... always in tier x battles.. 35% win rate for sure every battle after activate personal reserv will be 25%..

 

see 3 tier 10s and 7 tier 8s, gives up cause its a tier 10 game.

ToNa3rd #5 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 09:59

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14205 battles
  • 747
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostPoliticallyIncorrectName, on Sep 11 2017 - 09:56, said:

So pretty much just like every other t8 premium tank. 

 

I've given up on high tiers as 95% of time you're getting humiliated by +2 tiers. I don't know how it can be considered to be fair fighting T-62A with Panther 88.

 

I've dropped down to tier 4&5 - out of sudden it is more fun because preople (and newbies especially) are very unpredictable

 

not only that, its wasted my personal reserv after all, and you need to shoot prem shell all the time, also my team always gettin meds and enemy gettin hevs tanks, mm really broken

ToNa3rd #6 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 10:09

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 14205 battles
  • 747
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

View PostScorpiany, on Sep 11 2017 - 09:58, said:

The tank you play has nothing to do with MM, unless you're playing a Pref MM tank. All Tier 8's suffer from constant Tier 10 battles... It's not just the STA-2.

 

Although if you're only winning 35% of your battles, then you really need to take a look at how you're playing the tank. I can still win 60%+ in my Tier 8 tanks.

 

overal i got bad mm, most of time my team was meds tanks and enemy got op hevs tanks, and its tier x battles... nothin you can do.. your team die fast youre gonna die too

johnmadara #7 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 10:50

    Major

  • Players
  • 31504 battles
  • 5,903
  • Member since:
    10-09-2011
I run reserves 100% of the time... I dont get this delusional WR drop from it

MacDaddyMatty #8 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 12:06

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 15780 battles
  • 2,820
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016
Not having this problem.

Old_Noobette #9 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 12:10

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 10518 battles
  • 800
  • Member since:
    12-16-2012

KV-4 Giant heavily armored tier 8 tank with 150mm side hull armor and a 107mm tier 9 gun with 167mm penetration,, can not seem to do any damage the 40mm side hull armor of a tier 10 French BatChat. 

Yet the Bat Chat can take out the KV4 in one shot.  Frustrating to say the least.



heavymetal1967 #10 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 12:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 58651 battles
  • 14,031
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostFiremoth, on Sep 11 2017 - 04:58, said:

 

 

see 3 tier 10s and 7 tier 8s, gives up cause its a tier 10 game.

 

This, plus one.

Urdr #11 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 12:12

    Major

  • Players
  • 40503 battles
  • 3,599
  • Member since:
    12-07-2012

At least you are still using the reserves.

For me is "scheduled maintenance" every time I use reserves -.-



MacDaddyMatty #12 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 12:14

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 15780 battles
  • 2,820
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016


Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #13 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 13:09

    Captain

  • Players
  • 62584 battles
  • 1,518
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012

The problem being bottom tier every game is that you have much less influence in the outcome of the battle than the upper two tiers. Therefore, the outcome of your game is more determined more by luck (i.e. MM) than your skill. I went a whole hour yesterday after popping a reserve without a single win, and yet I played pretty good in those games. I was also bottom tier in every one.

My point is that you may have had a 35% win rate, some of that will be down to you, some of it due to the tank, but most of it due to MM.



MacDaddyMatty #14 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 13:17

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 15780 battles
  • 2,820
  • [HHOUR] HHOUR
  • Member since:
    10-07-2016

We had several bottom tier platoons yesterday (tier 8 in tier 10).

In some we did very well but still lost.

In a few we were road kill.


 

BUT, in several we were the factor that won the match.

YUP - bottom tier.

Won the match!
 

ATTITUDE wins more games than anything else.


 

Its a game.

Do well or get gud.

But either way - HAVE FUN - or do something else.


Edited by MacDaddyMatty, Sep 11 2017 - 13:18.


NiteDog #15 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 13:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 26442 battles
  • 5,490
  • [CARTL] CARTL
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011

View Postheavymetal1967, on Sep 11 2017 - 03:11, said:

 

This, plus one.

 



BaerenGott #16 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 13:59

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 22418 battles
  • 3,080
  • [7CR] 7CR
  • Member since:
    07-28-2011

View PostToNa3rd, on Sep 11 2017 - 03:48, said:

bad mm... always in tier x battles.. 35% win rate for sure every battle after activate personal reserv will be 25%..

 

The issue is NOT tier VIII premium tanks.  The issue is many people actively playing tier Xs still want to seal-club tier VIIIs, so they are keeping the "Grand Battle" button in settings unchecked.  That is also why people trying to get INTO Grand Battles are frustrated.121`

Edited by BaerenGott, Sep 11 2017 - 14:00.


heavymetal1967 #17 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 14:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 58651 battles
  • 14,031
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

View PostNiteDog, on Sep 11 2017 - 08:31, said:

 

 

:)

 

Short lister and a sleeper for me.  With James Young on vocals and Tommy Shaw playing lead. 

 

 


Edited by heavymetal1967, Sep 11 2017 - 14:01.


YANKEE137 #18 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 14:01

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 5582 battles
  • 1,373
  • [SOFAT] SOFAT
  • Member since:
    08-17-2015
Wargaming has their Tier Ten battles cash cow in conflict with their tier 8 premium cash cow. Something has to give.

yabojabo #19 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 14:10

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 15786 battles
  • 442
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    10-26-2013

View PostToNa3rd, on Sep 11 2017 - 03:59, said:

 

not only that, its wasted my personal reserv after all, and you need to shoot prem shell all the time, also my team always gettin meds and enemy gettin hevs tanks, mm really broken

 

View PostToNa3rd, on Sep 11 2017 - 04:09, said:

 

overal i got bad mm, most of time my team was meds tanks and enemy got op hevs tanks, and its tier x battles... nothin you can do.. your team die fast youre gonna die too

 

OP, your team getting more mediums and the other team getting more heavies gives the advantage to YOUR TEAM.  Mobility and DPM beat alpha and armor everytime.

 

Except when the med driver doesn't know hat they are doing and try to take on the heavies head on.  



NiteDog #20 Posted Sep 11 2017 - 14:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 26442 battles
  • 5,490
  • [CARTL] CARTL
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011

View Postheavymetal1967, on Sep 11 2017 - 05:00, said:

 

:)

 

Short lister and a sleeper for me.  With James Young on vocals and Tommy Shaw playing lead. 

 

 

 

Spoiler





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users