Suggested Changes to the Grille 15 please!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

ianizor1000 #41 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 19:45

Captain

• Players
  • 9259 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O

View Postteamoldmill, on Sep 13 2017 - 05:53, said:

They know which tanks are good and bad, and post the opposite on the forum, yes.

When you see unicorns padding in the Grille instead of the 140 or whatever medium or heavy is all the rage, let me know. When you see them seal clubbing in the JP IV and 3601 and Emil, let me know. The tank is bad, period. And yes, over hundreds of thousands of battles, win rate is the the ONLY thing that matters, if your goal in this game is to win games. Unicorns don't play bad tanks in general for a reason. Unicorns in general play the best tanks in tier to stay purple and smash their enemies. They do not play garbage tanks to prove a point. The few who occasionally do play garbage tanks are supported by other unicorns in the super tanks which massively cancels out some of the trash.

Use your head. These old "a German tank has a 46% win rate, but its awesome because a purple 140 driver says so" arguments are silly and old.

​I didn't say the JP IV is good, I very rarely see anyone claim that. The VK doesn't have a good gun and so I didn't care for it but I reject your premise that win rate is the only thing that matters. Some tanks are harder to play than others. The average is not the only thing that is relevant. An example was the old hellcat or the T67 now. They are squishy paper tanks with good camo and mobility. I was a yellow player when I played those tanks and I have red stats. It's very easy for a blue player to rack up purple stats in them. The difference is there a lot more yellow players than blues. I'm not saying it's an OP tank, but when unicums (plural meaning many of them) say that it's a good tank, it's probably a tank you can do well with if you're good. It's also paper so if you're bad, you will die. This has nothing to do with the Tiger II or VK or JG IV. 

ianizor1000 #42 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 19:52

Captain

• Players
  • 9259 battles
  • [T_K_O] T_K_O

View PostThePigSheFlies, on Sep 14 2017 - 07:05, said:

below are the tank curves for the Grille 15, and the Obj 140 - an alleged favorite of the try-hard, stat padders, and allegedly 'over powered russian hover med'...  neither have armor.  both are mobile enough to get an average potato over extended and smashed.  shockingly average and below average players are punished in both, and for above average players they both hit their overall averages...

Wait the Obj 140 doesn't have armor? It's turret seems to be about 100 times as effective as the turret on the Grille. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users