Jump to content


Pay to win!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

zarg12 #61 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 16:55

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19706 battles
  • 835
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    02-27-2011

View PostMarkd73, on Sep 12 2017 - 10:53, said:

 

Shifting the burden of proof fallacy.


Naw m8 that's not how it works.

The burden of proof is the duty of a party in a trial to produce the evidence that will prove the claims they have made against the other party.

Markd73 #62 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 16:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 28421 battles
  • 3,187
  • [AOS] AOS
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postblueblazzzen, on Sep 12 2017 - 14:38, said:

When a team gets ramsacked ransacked,  in17 of 20 games played, then it's not players, it's an the mm system stacking paying players or good players together.

 

FTFY



Markd73 #63 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 16:58

    Major

  • Players
  • 28421 battles
  • 3,187
  • [AOS] AOS
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postzarg12, on Sep 12 2017 - 15:55, said:


Naw m8 that's not how it works.

The burden of proof is the duty of a party in a trial to produce the evidence that will prove the claims they have made against the other party.

 

I was reading it from this interpretation

 

"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever."

Source

https://yourlogicalf...burden-of-proof

 

The OP was trying to get others to disprove the claim that he made in his comment.



zarg12 #64 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 17:02

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19706 battles
  • 835
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    02-27-2011

View PostMarkd73, on Sep 12 2017 - 10:58, said:

 

I was reading it from this interpretation

 

"The burden of proof lies with someone who is making a claim, and is not upon anyone else to disprove. The inability, or disinclination, to disprove a claim does not render that claim valid, nor give it any credence whatsoever."

Source

https://yourlogicalf...burden-of-proof

 

The OP was trying to get others to disprove the claim that he made in his comment.

 

Oh wait I'm wrong. You are correct, I misread a couple lines, disregard my last post. Carry on.

Sylvado #65 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 17:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 54519 battles
  • 3,039
  • [LOAC] LOAC
  • Member since:
    10-10-2012

View Postblueblazzzen, on Sep 12 2017 - 15:38, said:

When a team get ramsacked, 17 of 20 games played, it's not players, it's an mm system stacking paying players or good players together

 

Never had a run of 17 of 20 ransacks. What else is common in those 20 battles?

Markd73 #66 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 17:17

    Major

  • Players
  • 28421 battles
  • 3,187
  • [AOS] AOS
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postzarg12, on Sep 12 2017 - 16:02, said:

 

Oh wait I'm wrong. You are correct, I misread a couple lines, disregard my last post. Carry on.

 

No worries. I make errors all the time.

 

+1 for admitting to it on the forums. That is unfortunately a rare thing.



leon_phelps #67 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 17:19

    Major

  • Players
  • 32431 battles
  • 3,130
  • Member since:
    03-25-2012

View Postblueblazzzen, on Sep 12 2017 - 14:34, said:

Pay to win, idc what u nerds say

You that desperate for attention. Someones parents dont pay attention to them  need a hug??? I gotz candy



Thornir #68 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 17:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 26328 battles
  • 1,965
  • Member since:
    03-05-2011
He got what he wanted guys. You fed him. He's gone. 

coachbfgi #69 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 17:39

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 42611 battles
  • 72
  • [CSCAV] CSCAV
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013

View PostMarkd73, on Sep 12 2017 - 15:45, said:

 

When making a threat, you should really learn to spell liar correctly.

 

and ransacked, not ramsacked ;)

SovietMemeBear #70 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 18:54

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 19156 battles
  • 740
  • Member since:
    03-22-2012

View Postblueblazzzen, on Sep 12 2017 - 14:39, said:

I can take anyone of you, 1v1 anytime anywhere!

 

Tomorrow, Ghost Town Tier 10. Put your money where your mouth is

ImaKillYou #71 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:24

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 23496 battles
  • 551
  • [-GENT] -GENT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011
Stop drinking the koolaid and loosen up the tinfiol hat, it's giving you drain brammage.

poppavein #72 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:48

    Captain

  • Players
  • 23421 battles
  • 1,543
  • [PACNW] PACNW
  • Member since:
    12-06-2011

Moderated by Volier_Zcit


Edited by Volier_Zcit, Sep 13 2017 - 04:28.


Sum_won_nu #73 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:11

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 34226 battles
  • 486
  • [XSSX] XSSX
  • Member since:
    09-08-2014

View Postblueblazzzen, on Sep 12 2017 - 08:26, said:

This game mm system is based on pay to win!! It is rigged to favor paying players! Say it's not and I call you a lier to your face! Pls do not give WG money! This game mm system is rigged!! I'm calling WG OUT!

 

​AAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. HTFU or go.

the_Deadly_Bulb #74 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:26

    Captain

  • Players
  • 17678 battles
  • 1,662
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

View Postblueblazzzen, on Sep 12 2017 - 06:26, said:

This game mm system is based on pay to win!! It is rigged to favor paying players! Say it's not and I call you a lier to your face! Pls do not give WG money! This game mm system is rigged!! I'm calling WG OUT!

 

Someone's full of sh*t. :sceptic:

Addictid2chaos #75 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:34

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8057 battles
  • 92
  • Member since:
    06-23-2014

I don't understand how it is rigged and better for paying players.... After all, it is optional and I do not see any statistics of how it is or anywhere close to being rigged on your post, so..........................

 

 

What now?



Addictid2chaos #76 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:35

    Corporal

  • -Players-
  • 8057 battles
  • 92
  • Member since:
    06-23-2014

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Sep 12 2017 - 14:26, said:

 

Someone's full of sh*t. :sceptic:

 

99.99% sure it is just a troll. :)

Edited by Addictid2chaos, Sep 12 2017 - 20:35.


__Worm__ #77 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 22:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 28559 battles
  • 3,715
  • [WANKO] WANKO
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011
Bwahahahahahahahahaha !!111!!!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users