Jump to content


Music when you set an enemy tank on fire


  • Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

tod914 #61 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 00:14

    Captain

  • Players
  • 49276 battles
  • 1,686
  • [RDNKS] RDNKS
  • Member since:
    12-23-2013

LOL Van!  No wonder my hit ratio is so bad, I'm aiming High.

 

View PostRF_Van, on Sep 13 2017 - 17:51, said:

Good ones guys...hey Tod, did you say high?
 

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

 



NiteDog #62 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 02:04

    Major

  • Players
  • 26408 battles
  • 5,442
  • [CARTL] CARTL
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011

Did someone say "High"?



RF_Van #63 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 02:08

    Captain

  • Players
  • 9495 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View Posttod914, on Sep 13 2017 - 15:14, said:

LOL Van!  No wonder my hit ratio is so bad, I'm aiming High.

 

 

 hahaha...and yet people will say its just RNG, but I generally respond with an F5 when my wife asks me, and then say to her...
 

Spoiler

 



NiteDog #64 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 05:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 26408 battles
  • 5,442
  • [CARTL] CARTL
  • Member since:
    08-09-2011

View PostRF_Van, on Sep 13 2017 - 17:08, said:

 

 hahaha...and yet people will say its just RNG, but I generally respond with an F5 when my wife asks me, and then say to her...
 

Spoiler

 

 



rokinamerica #65 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 05:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 4741 battles
  • 2,919
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View Posttod914, on Sep 13 2017 - 11:11, said:

 

Aim High.

 

Spoiler

 

 

View Postriff_, on Sep 13 2017 - 11:23, said:

If we are going flying, lets fly with The Chairman of the Board.  I do not really know how this fits with the last post but....

Spoiler

 

 

View PostRF_Van, on Sep 13 2017 - 14:51, said:

Good ones guys...hey Tod, did you say high?
 

Spoiler

 

 

View Posttod914, on Sep 13 2017 - 15:14, said:

LOL Van!  No wonder my hit ratio is so bad, I'm aiming High.

 

 

Spoiler

 

 

View PostNiteDog, on Sep 13 2017 - 17:04, said:

Did someone say "High"?

 

I can add a song here, the 60's and 70's gave me context:

Spoiler

 



rokinamerica #66 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 06:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 4741 battles
  • 2,919
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View PostNiteDog, on Sep 12 2017 - 07:26, said:

Spoiler:  Only Sammy Hagar

Your post and The Red Rocker remind me of these songs:

Spoiler

 



ClosedCoffin #67 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 06:51

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 42954 battles
  • 416
  • [MRCS] MRCS
  • Member since:
    02-16-2013

You guys use any excuse to jump in with great tunes so....

 


Edited by ClosedCoffin, Sep 14 2017 - 07:51.


riff_ #68 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 20:16

    Major

  • Players
  • 25105 battles
  • 8,181
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

Please....

Spoiler

 



Klaatu_Nicto #69 Posted Sep 14 2017 - 22:54

    Major

  • Players
  • 43941 battles
  • 6,783
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Sep 12 2017 - 19:11, said:

To Sony CFD 505 or Sony HCD GX25, that is the question. Those are bookshelf systems I had at my business. I need to take one of them of with me to the F Gang Street Gang reunion #2 this Saturday along with my MP3 player which I can plug into them. Earlier I fired up the computer which replaced the computer I just replaced. First time I've fired it up since November 2012. It has most all of my favorite music on it and is synced to my MP3 so I'll be making several short playlists. At the gathering I'll stop the music every know and then and ask someone to make a request. This will be fun.  

 

Using the computer to scan through the list of songs and artists on my MP3 I discovered a ZZ Top song I had forgotten about and had not heard in a while but it's better suited for a different topic.

 

 

 

I'm taking the GX25. Bedsides a sound effects feature it has dual woofer and mid/high cone speakers so it has good sound. I put together a 6.2 hour playlist and am testing it on the GX25 right now in another room, both the GX25 and MP3 player cranked up to max, to see if it can go 6.2 hours on the player's battery.  If we go more than 6.2 hours I have a 2GB micro card I can plug into the MP3 player that's band specific with 6 or 7 bands like Led Zeppelin, Ten Years After, The Who, etc. Without the micro card the player has 8GB but that was all used, which prevented me from making a new playlist, so I scrubbed that memory and temporarily synced the player to my new computer to create this playlist. The friend who is holding this gathering lives in a big motor home in a campground and we'll be utilizing the Pavilion there so I think we'll have enough space to crank the music up. I just have to not get carried away and try dancing. If I do that I might break something, like a knee. 

 

I'm going to set the player for shuffle play, which is fun not knowing what's coming next, but I will start the concert this song.  

 

Spoiler

   

It's an hour drive so I'll be riding with Al who has to stop on the way to pick up a guitar and drop another one off and he's also bringing a little amp so we'll have some live music too. I might be getting some video from the concert Al and Brad did at our last gathering. If I do and can upload it to youtube I'll share it.

 


Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Sep 14 2017 - 22:55.


RF_Van #70 Posted Sep 15 2017 - 00:09

    Captain

  • Players
  • 9495 battles
  • 1,332
  • Member since:
    04-13-2013

View PostKlaatu_Nicto, on Sep 14 2017 - 13:54, said:

 

I'm taking the GX25. Bedsides a sound effects feature it has dual woofer and mid/high cone speakers so it has good sound. I put together a 6.2 hour playlist and am testing it on the GX25 right now in another room, both the GX25 and MP3 player cranked up to max, to see if it can go 6.2 hours on the player's battery.  If we go more than 6.2 hours I have a 2GB micro card I can plug into the MP3 player that's band specific with 6 or 7 bands like Led Zeppelin, Ten Years After, The Who, etc. Without the micro card the player has 8GB but that was all used, which prevented me from making a new playlist, so I scrubbed that memory and temporarily synced the player to my new computer to create this playlist. The friend who is holding this gathering lives in a big motor home in a campground and we'll be utilizing the Pavilion there so I think we'll have enough space to crank the music up. I just have to not get carried away and try dancing. If I do that I might break something, like a knee. 

 

I'm going to set the player for shuffle play, which is fun not knowing what's coming next, but I will start the concert this song.  

 

Spoiler

   

It's an hour drive so I'll be riding with Al who has to stop on the way to pick up a guitar and drop another one off and he's also bringing a little amp so we'll have some live music too. I might be getting some video from the concert Al and Brad did at our last gathering. If I do and can upload it to youtube I'll share it.

 

 

Sounds like fun Klaatu, and doesn't sound like you need any more driving music with that collection, but if you did we would just to add to Rok's latest list above....

Spoiler

 



FilthyJagerMain #71 Posted Sep 15 2017 - 00:46

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20 battles
  • 266
  • Member since:
    07-30-2017


Klaatu_Nicto #72 Posted Sep 15 2017 - 02:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 43941 battles
  • 6,783
  • Member since:
    09-21-2012

View PostRF_Van, on Sep 14 2017 - 15:09, said:

 

Sounds like fun Klaatu, and doesn't sound like you need any more driving music with that collection, but if you did we would just to add to Rok's latest list above....

Spoiler

 

 

Spoiler

Edited by Klaatu_Nicto, Sep 15 2017 - 02:09.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users