Jump to content


Tank Rewards No Paid - To Bad? Have a nice day!

Tank Rewards Support

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

oldsurferjoe #1 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 18:33

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35262 battles
  • 1,347
  • [TEMPL] TEMPL
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

So I earned some points in August about 70 and expect some goodies from Tank Rewards.

 

So I check to see what I won and here is the message:

 

Expected Delivery Date: 31 Aug 2017 16:00 (Local)Unpaid
You did not select your rewards before the end of the event. The default reward for the event will be credited to your account after regular payouts have been completed.
 

So several days later I still had not received my awesome stuff so I open a ticket. The ticket conversation is outlined below I know its a long read but basically I am not getting my earned reward. I would like to here all of your thoughts.

 

Ticket #xx30662

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
Events
Expected Delivery Date: 31 Aug 2017 16:00 (Local)Unpaid
You did not select your rewards before the end of the event. The default reward for the event will be credited to your account after regular payouts have been completed.

https://drive.google...aTNDc2tqd1BPZms

I have not any of my rewards since march:
https://drive.google...M0JQdzBFY09MUnM
***************************************************************
Eric Mason 

Hi oldsurferjoe,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

We are sorry to hear that you're having an issue with your rewards from Tankrewards. No worries, rest assured that we will do our best to assist you.

We would like to confirm you selected all the available rewards using your points when you pick your rewards? We would also like to ask for a screenshot of your Tankrewards showing the prizes that you selected? It will help us investigate.

We apologize for any inconvenience and we look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Eric Mason

Wargaming America Support

***************************************************************

oldsurferjoe 

Some but I don't remember which ones I picked - the defaults would be fine that match the points earned. I did select something just don't remember what and I don't know how I would screen shot something in past.
***************************************************************

Sal Marcone 

Dear oldsurferjoe,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you please show us a screenshot of your screenname on the Tank Rewards page.

We want to make sure that we're looking at the correct account on Tank Rewards.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
Sal Marcone

Wargaming America Support

*****************************************************************************

oldsurferjoe 

********************************************************************************************
Christopher Lorenzo 

Greetings, oldsurferjoe,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We'd also like to thank you for sending us the source link, and we'd be more than happy to assist you in figuring out what may have happened to your Tank Rewards.

So we can better assist you, would you kindly attach the raw file to your ticket response?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Christopher Lorenzo

*****************************************************************

oldsurferjoe 

here
Screen Shot
*******************************************************
Mark Langston 

Greetings oldsurferjoe,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Regarding your inquiry we would like to ask a screenshot of the issue you referring that the Expected Delivery Date: 31 Aug 2017 16:00 (Local)Unpaid. Also we would like to know if the Operation in tankrewards you referring was Battle of Kursk?

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to working with you to get this problem solved.

Best Regards,

Mark Langston
Wargaming America Support

***********************************************************************

 

oldsurferjoe 
I have already sent that https://drive.google...aTNDc2tqd1BPZms

I don't know what it was for I cannot get to that screen anymore - it was for the one that ended for Expected Delivery Date: 31 Aug 2017 16:00 (Local)Unpaid
You did not select your rewards before the end of the event. The default reward for the event will be credited to your account after regular payouts have been completed.
 
oldsurferjoe 
Guys I have given you all the info I have.
 
*********************************************************
James Lawson 

Hi oldsurferjoe,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

We do understand that you are inquiring about the Tank Rewards from last month.

Unfortunately, as much as we would want to help you with your concern, we are unable to locate the said message that you have seen since the Tank Rewards Dunkirk has already ended.

We would like to remind you that once you have experienced an issue, kindly inform us right away for us to provide you the resolution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Have a wonderful day ahead.

If you have any other concerns, you may visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Best regards,

James Lawson

Wargaming America Support

*********************************************************************

oldsurferjoe 

You have not resolved the issue. I gave you screen shots on the 7th, I expect to be paid just like the message said. I not fair for you to do nothing? Nor is it nice to be sarcastic - I provided the information requested and now it so what have a nice day?
******************************************************************
James Lawson 

Dear oldsurferjoe,

We are sorry to hear that you feel like we are not assisting you. All feedback we receive is highly valued, and we hope that you will continue to enjoy playing the game despite the negative experiences you may have had.

Once you have experience issues, please do contact us immediately.

Again, we do apologize if this may have caused you any inconvenience.

Best regards,

James Lawson

Wargaming America Support

*********************************************************

 

oldsurferjoe 
I don't understand why you are treating me like I have done something wrong here. All I did was open a ticket since I did not get paid for the Last Tank rewards and that I was to be paid the default reward. Why are you not just saying no sorry. I sent in all the required info. Why is this being written off? I deserve to receive the event reward - I had about 70 pts.
 
oldsurferjoe https://drive.google...Y0tMN3EzcGdrd1k
****************************************************************************
James Lawson 

Hi oldsurferjoe,

Thank you for getting back to us.

Once again, the event has already ended and there are no possible way to rollback the event.

Once you experience an issue, please do contact us right away.

Best regards,

James Lawson

Wargaming America Support

*****************************************************************

oldsurferjoe 

I am not asking for you to roll back event - I am asking for the the default reward to be given as the message indicates. As you can see from the award history it was not. I waited several days as the message seems to indicate is required then opened a ticket. Why is this a problem for you?
********************************************************************
Haylee Halvorson 

Hi oldsurferjoe,

Thank you for your reply.

We'd like to ask for your understanding, as we enforce this policy equally among all our players the world over and our interest in fairness is what prevents us from granting your request.

Please feel free to visit this link for any further inquiries you may have: Frequently Asked Questions

Best Regards,

Haylee Halvorson

Wargaming America Support

***************************************************************************

oldsurferjoe 

Fairness - I earned a reward and you guys did not honor it. How is any policy of fairness honored here? Why am I required to understand it!

 



Zennosha #2 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 18:40

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 9686 battles
  • 211
  • [NAISU] NAISU
  • Member since:
    06-26-2014
WG Support in a nutshell

Lesser_Spotted_Panzer #3 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 18:56

    Captain

  • Players
  • 63371 battles
  • 1,625
  • Member since:
    02-11-2012

This is very similar with my experiences of their customer support.



nxp #4 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 18:56

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 34540 battles
  • 832
  • [NEWBI] NEWBI
  • Member since:
    05-21-2013
:medal: i got mine. Sucks for you.

Edited by nxp, Sep 12 2017 - 18:57.


Isola_di_Fano #5 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:00

    Major

  • Players
  • 19009 battles
  • 2,559
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012

OP, I would suggest you reopen and put in bullet form the steps you have taken one by one, forget the back and forth: just the steps you took to provide the info.

Chances are whoever receive it next time they will not read it all or get lost, even if it is their job.

 

I once had a similar situation and the James Lawson and Marc Langston you list are actually the ones that fixed my problem.

 

Then again maybe they just hate surfers ...  :)



oldsurferjoe #6 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35262 battles
  • 1,347
  • [TEMPL] TEMPL
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Sep 12 2017 - 10:00, said:

OP, I would suggest you reopen and put in bullet form the steps you have taken one by one, forget the back and forth: just the steps you took to provide the info.

Chances are whoever receive it next time they will not read it all or get lost, even if it is their job.

 

I once had a similar situation and the James Lawson and Marc Langston you list are actually the ones that fixed my problem.

 

Then again maybe they just hate surfers ...  :)

 

What mystifies me is how they got to "NO" (so to speak) in the first place?

scyorkie #7 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 66094 battles
  • 3,042
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    10-26-2011

Have you looked up your tankrewards history?

 

1. At the top right corner of tankrewards.com, you see your name with a downward facing arrowhead:

 

2. Click that arrowhead and you get a row appearing below, with a link to your tankrewards history:

 

3. Click that link and a list of past tankrewards events will pop up in the middle of the screen:

 

4. Select the relevant event to see exactly how many points you earned, and what was paid/unpaid:

 

My history goes all the way back to August 2016.

Give them the screenshots for each event that you have not been paid, and that should erase all doubt.

Some of your screenshots are confusing, and seem to be for the current Kursk event, and not for previous events.



Isola_di_Fano #8 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 19009 battles
  • 2,559
  • Member since:
    11-05-2012
.

Edited by Isola_di_Fano, Sep 12 2017 - 19:32.


Vauntin #9 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:35

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 30144 battles
  • 416
  • [SC4R] SC4R
  • Member since:
    10-05-2013
"Our interest in fairness" LOL! Now thats [edited]funny right there!

PD_Banana_Fish #10 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:42

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 1,444
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013
I'm guessing you spend a lot of your life with your hand out, cuck.  Amirite?

oldsurferjoe #11 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:49

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35262 battles
  • 1,347
  • [TEMPL] TEMPL
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View Postscyorkie, on Sep 12 2017 - 10:31, said:

Have you looked up your tankrewards history?

 

1. At the top right corner of tankrewards.com, you see your name with a downward facing arrowhead:

 

2. Click that arrowhead and you get a row appearing below, with a link to your tankrewards history:

 

3. Click that link and a list of past tankrewards events will pop up in the middle of the screen:

 

4. Select the relevant event to see exactly how many points you earned, and what was paid/unpaid:

 

My history goes all the way back to August 2016.

Give them the screenshots for each event that you have not been paid, and that should erase all doubt.

Some of your screenshots are confusing, and seem to be for the current Kursk event, and not for previous events.

 

Ya I sent the screen shot for it - they have everything. I have not received a reward sinse March 2017.

Edited by oldsurferjoe, Sep 12 2017 - 19:51.


scyorkie #12 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 19:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 66094 battles
  • 3,042
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    10-26-2011

View Postoldsurferjoe, on Sep 13 2017 - 02:49, said:

Ya I sent the screen shot for it - they have everything. I have not received a reward sense March 2017.

 

I looked at the 5 screenshots you linked above. None of them show an event's expanded details from the history list (like my 4th screenshot does).

 

However, I note that the most recent event on your history list is the one ending in March 2017 (your 2nd screenshot).

Are you saying that the event isn't tracking properly for you, even though you have been actively playing the game from March to Sep 2017?

Maybe you should highlight that expressly to Support?

They generally lack the ability to read between the lines and the initiative to problem-solve, so you have to feed them everything clearly and concisely.



oldsurferjoe #13 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:11

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35262 battles
  • 1,347
  • [TEMPL] TEMPL
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View Postscyorkie, on Sep 12 2017 - 10:52, said:

 

I looked at the 5 screenshots you linked above. None of them show an event's expanded details from the history list (like my 4th screenshot does).

 

However, I note that the most recent event on your history list is the one ending in March 2017 (your 2nd screenshot).

Are you saying that the event isn't tracking properly for you, even though you have been actively playing the game from March to Sep 2017?

Maybe you should highlight that expressly to Support?

They generally lack the ability to read between the lines and the initiative to problem-solve, so you have to feed them everything clearly and concisely.

 

I did that - read the full exchange. Do you work for wargaming?:girl:

 

Look Message for Default Reward:

https://drive.google...3EzcGdrd1k/view

 

History:

https://drive.google...zBFY09MUnM/view

 

I am saying I have not been paid for whatever event was distributed on August 31, 2107 as messaged - and the history page backs up. It maybe summer play: https://worldoftanks...ummer-play-aug/

 

Listen I am not trying to be coy here - I am not sure what event - I told them that. I just did not receive that reward.


Edited by oldsurferjoe, Sep 12 2017 - 20:21.


scyorkie #14 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:23

    Major

  • Players
  • 66094 battles
  • 3,042
  • [OTTER] OTTER
  • Member since:
    10-26-2011

1. Your exchange with WG doesn't state exactly what I was talking about. All you have claimed is that you have about 70 points, without any other evidence to back that claim up.

 

2. Regarding the 2 screenshots you linked again:

    a. The first one states "Battle of Kursk" near the top right, but the missions are for "The Road to Dunkirk". I have never encountered that problem on my own account, and I'm sure you can understand why there's confusion there.

    b. The second one shows that your history tracks back to March 2017, which I've already noted, and do not understand why. Which is the reason why I said you should expressly point this out to WG Support.



Da_Craw #15 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:34

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 21361 battles
  • 1,872
  • [DOG5] DOG5
  • Member since:
    05-30-2014
If you aren't sure what event, then how do you know you didn't get the reward or that you were owed one?  You claim you earned around 70 points in August, but your history shows that the last event you participated in was in March.  The info you provided to Customer Support doesn't indicate that you are owed anything.

Panman69 #16 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 20:53

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30922 battles
  • 242
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Dear OP,


 

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support and making this post about it.

Please understand that, even though they have access to more information than you, they cannot do anything for you since you did not provide all the required information that they requested or needed. None of the images you sent to them(at least the ones you've provided links for in this post) show how many points you actually earned. Stating you earned "about 70" points is not sufficient. You need to send the screenshot of the actual points earned.

Once you experience an issue, please contact them right away - so they can make you jump through hoops to get them information that they already have and just want to make sure that you really, really, really want a satisfactory resolution.


 

Best regards,

Those of us who get to read what you went through rather than having to experience ourselves...again.


 



oldsurferjoe #17 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 22:44

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35262 battles
  • 1,347
  • [TEMPL] TEMPL
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View PostPanman69, on Sep 12 2017 - 11:53, said:

Dear OP,


 

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support and making this post about it.

Please understand that, even though they have access to more information than you, they cannot do anything for you since you did not provide all the required information that they requested or needed. None of the images you sent to them(at least the ones you've provided links for in this post) show how many points you actually earned. Stating you earned "about 70" points is not sufficient. You need to send the screenshot of the actual points earned.

Once you experience an issue, please contact them right away - so they can make you jump through hoops to get them information that they already have and just want to make sure that you really, really, really want a satisfactory resolution.


 

Best regards,

Those of us who get to read what you went through rather than having to experience ourselves...again.


 

 

There is no way to see the points I have earned - I stated about 70 as I recall - they have access to the logs I do not.

 

This view shows the reward message that indicates that I did win something as of August 31, 2017 (guys how hard is this):

https://drive.google...3EzcGdrd1k/view

 

This link shows a video of me logging into my account and showing history:

 

https://drive.google...MHhnM3hPNkxScXM

 

This shot shows my battle count the last 60 days (August 537 Battles - at least 100 of those were CW, Clan Cup and Advances):

 

https://drive.google...Yl9qd19RVWJ0dGs

 

Ya I think I did enough battles to earn something. I think some of you work for Wargaming.

 

Last why do I have to prove anything. I received a message that states I will get a default award on August 31, 2017 - I did not. I remember seeing in game the missions completed and recall it being about 70 or so which seemed to correleate with Tank rewards - I did not think I had to take screen shots of my every glance at the stats. FYI again why should I - they would know wouldn't they - they have logs right. :facepalm:


Edited by oldsurferjoe, Sep 12 2017 - 22:58.


PD_Banana_Fish #18 Posted Sep 12 2017 - 23:18

    Captain

  • Players
  • 19212 battles
  • 1,444
  • Member since:
    06-22-2013

View PostDa_Craw, on Sep 12 2017 - 20:34, said:

If you aren't sure what event, then how do you know you didn't get the reward or that you were owed one?  You claim you earned around 70 points in August, but your history shows that the last event you participated in was in March.  The info you provided to Customer Support doesn't indicate that you are owed anything.

 

IKR....I think we're getting trolled by the OP.

oldsurferjoe #19 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 00:24

    Captain

  • Players
  • 35262 battles
  • 1,347
  • [TEMPL] TEMPL
  • Member since:
    09-10-2011

View PostPD_Banana_Fish, on Sep 12 2017 - 14:18, said:

 

IKR....I think we're getting trolled by the OP.

 

:facepalm:

Da_Craw #20 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 17:38

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 21361 battles
  • 1,872
  • [DOG5] DOG5
  • Member since:
    05-30-2014

View Postoldsurferjoe, on Sep 12 2017 - 15:44, said:

 

This shot shows my battle count the last 60 days (August 537 Battles - at least 100 of those were CW, Clan Cup and Advances):

 

https://drive.google...Yl9qd19RVWJ0dGs

 

Ya I think I did enough battles to earn something. I think some of you work for Wargaming.

 

Last why do I have to prove anything. I received a message that states I will get a default award on August 31, 2017 - I did not. I remember seeing in game the missions completed and recall it being about 70 or so which seemed to correleate with Tank rewards - I did not think I had to take screen shots of my every glance at the stats. FYI again why should I - they would know wouldn't they - they have logs right. :facepalm:

 

The screenshot you posted does not show you played that many games in August.  It shows 700+ for the last 60 days and 600+ for the last 30.  That means less than 100 in the first 30 of the last 60.  I checked wotlabs for the period of the last Tankrewards event and you played 70 games from July 4 through August 10.  If that is correct, it is unlikely that you earned enough points to hit the first prize threshold.

 

EDIT: Since the last event shown on your TR history through the end of the last TR event, you have averaged 2 games a day.  Not enough to win anything.  Either you were just not playing that much or your account is seriously hosed.


Edited by Da_Craw, Sep 13 2017 - 17:45.






Also tagged with Tank Rewards, Support

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users