Bushka

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

YANKEE137 #1 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 16:16

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6329 battles
  • [A_F_1] A_F_1

Funny  if you came here from Blitz like me  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L867LucjrM

He makes no bones- he screws up massively, buys a tier 8 premium as a starter, gets reamed but maintains his good humor.

Edited by YANKEE137, Sep 13 2017 - 16:18.

WinningWithWarchild #2 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 17:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7000 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

That's good stuff right there. I came over from Blitz too (when Update 3.8 took so much away from the game) a couple months ago.  My initial experiences here were less than stellar and here are some 1 minute clips to prove it:

1) Death by Fire: https://youtu.be/Nxo5RGR-LTI

2) Death by Water: https://youtu.be/mjvcvyPgmZ0

3) Death from Above: https://youtu.be/ZnHi6SUvxRM

Bushka is a good dude and works hard to make ends meet with Blitz.  The changes that Russia made to the game created a mass exodus and I'm sad to see that Bushka has had to look to other titles to try and maintain the growth he was experiencing previously.  One of the things that I really like about WoT is that the American staff seem to have a lot more input/control over things (and they moved the best Staff from Blitz to WoT too - Cabbage/Sly).

I'm glad to be here now that I've gotten used to the game a bit. I still have a long way to go, but I'm having a blast.

Happy Tanking!

Blitz: _War_Child_

WoT: WinningWithWarchild

PS - I was upset with Blitz and saw the SirFoch rant about the Chrysler, so I thought I'd buy a Tier 8 premium to start this game as well (T-127 came with my initial package).  Although I don't recommend going straight to Tier 8, I've enjoyed the Chrysler since I started playing it. 

YANKEE137 #3 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 18:20

Captain

• -Players-
  • 6329 battles
  • [A_F_1] A_F_1
3.8 just ruined Blitz for me. Timers are for ripping off kids.

WinningWithWarchild #4 Posted Sep 13 2017 - 20:44

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7000 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostYANKEE137, on Sep 13 2017 - 11:20, said:

3.8 just ruined Blitz for me. Timers are for ripping off kids.

I don't even give a dang about the timers, but the took all 100+ of my tanks that were loaded to the maximum and stripped them of being 100%. They had 33% available for a price but you have to do all kinds of junk to get the remaining 66%.  I paid for those tanks to be at 100% and competitive with money and a boatload of time/grinding.  Now, when I go through my tanks that I haven't played in a while, they're all at 33% of equipment because I can't even BUY spare parts.  I'm still hoping the Russian morons that came up with that get fired.

Wargaming Blitz basically said: 

"Hey, I know you paid for and worked hard to get your whole garage to 100%, but how about this... We here are Wargaming are going to take all of your equipment away that you paid for without your permission (stealing).  Then we're going to put them in a Pawn Shop and make you buy them back.  They'll be dented/scratched a bit (10% is now 7%, etc.) but they'll still work to some extent.  You're never getting the good stuff back (binoculars) even though you paid for it.  We're not going to give you any compensation for any of our shenanigans.  We're not going to apologize or do anything to make you feel better.  Oh, and we lost a bunch of your stuff so you'll NEVER be able to put it all back - ever.  But here, grind every day twice a day and after a few weeks, you'll be able to afford 1 piece on a lower tier tank you don't care about."

- This doesn't even mention the Timers issue.  Which, like I said, I don't really care that much that they put timers on stuff - I'm patient and I can wait.  The fact that you can't even get enough spare parts though is just insane.  The fact that they moved all NA Staff out of there to other games shows me where their priorities are.

Edited by WinningWithWarchild, Sep 13 2017 - 20:46.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users