Maps Exploits Customer service Cheaters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

JTM78 #1 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 10:50

Captain

• -Players-
  • 24863 battles
  • [OBSCN] OBSCN
So I have posted about map exploits and even asked how to bypass the tickets to report this issue. I have found another map exploit that allows you to access another black spot on the map and rain fire down on the enemy while they can not return fire. Is it even worth reporting since WoT customer service did not care last time? Oh, before you ask no i would not post a picture.

DERP_IN_THE_FACE #2 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 12:46

Major

• Players
  • 34811 battles
  • [FATE] FATE

View PostJTM78, on Sep 16 2017 - 04:50, said:

So I have posted about map exploits and even asked how to bypass the tickets to report this issue. I have found another map exploit that allows you to access another black spot on the map and rain fire down on the enemy while they can not return fire. Is it even worth reporting since WoT customer service did not care last time? Oh, before you ask no i would not post a picture.

WG really doesnt care about your "reports". I mean since when have they ever cared? Sure they just removed some of these spots but the left alot still in the game. 

24cups #3 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 13:53

Major

• Players
  • 24910 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
"you have found ?" LOL, they are not a secret. There are loads of youtube videos showing where they are and how to get to them. It just takes some time and effort to learn.

ThePigSheFlies #4 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 14:08

Major

• Players
  • 80316 battles
  • [SIMP] SIMP

View PostJTM78, on Sep 16 2017 - 04:50, said:

they didn't care, because it's not an exploit.  the only boundary in the game are the red line / map extents

here, wargaming's own staff stating their position...

Also tagged with Maps, Exploits, Customer service, Cheaters

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users