Jump to content


Dude, i'm not a BOT, I was texting to my girlfriend! What is wrong with you?

bot inaction

  • Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

Sheeple_Slayer #1 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 16:32

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10471 battles
  • 280
  • [RO-NA] RO-NA
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

http://wotreplays.eu...y-galbeaza-l_we

 

That is the exact answer I've got from the player of the T29, when I pm-ed him at the end of the battle and I told him I will report him for inaction/bot.

That player did absolutely nothing, zero damage, zero shots fired, zero action. He didn't deserve the 329 XP he won on his teammates' backs.

How can one remains calm when he sees that the battle could be lost and a full HP heavy tank from his team do absolutely nothing to help, he just walked around the map???

"Enjoy" the replay, if you want to see a real monument of a bad player.

 

P.S.: I didn't "named and shamed" anybody.

 


Edited by Galbeaza, Sep 16 2017 - 16:38.


ArtyAardvark #2 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 16:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 21483 battles
  • 317
  • [PTRB] PTRB
  • Member since:
    01-01-2014
Sometimes you gotta text your gf, gf trumps stupid pixel shooters every time. Take a pill if you need to and move on to the next game, lol. Btw, "reporting" someone is a silly thing, and makes people laugh..out loud...ya know?

Viper69 #3 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 16:52

    Major

  • Players
  • 7528 battles
  • 4,531
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011

View PostArtyAardvark, on Sep 16 2017 - 10:44, said:

Sometimes you gotta text your gf, gf trumps stupid pixel shooters every time. Take a pill if you need to and move on to the next game, lol. Btw, "reporting" someone is a silly thing, and makes people laugh..out loud...ya know?

 

agree. I have been accused of being a bot just because I was playing like crap and out of position the whole match. 

OLDIRTYBOMBER #4 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 17:00

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 9766 battles
  • 1,361
  • [DONKY] DONKY
  • Member since:
    09-05-2016
I PM'd a guy because i thought he was a bot, turned out he just wasted all his ammo shooting at nothing so when there is something to shoot at late game he had none left. 

Seth_VonLiopod #5 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 17:12

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 17614 battles
  • 540
  • Member since:
    02-10-2012
I expected a more awesome story. 

That1Villain #6 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 17:13

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 22314 battles
  • 748
  • Member since:
    01-15-2015

Well there's two sides of this: on one hand yeah, sometimes things happen mid game and you do have to step away from it even in the middle of a match and that's only fair, on the other hand a lot of people load into games and don't do anything but sit in base deliberately and that's how they fail their way up the tiers. It's extremely frustrating to see that match after match where one or two people doing that and you're automatically down teammates. Probably having a bad day, don't take anything in this game personally and you'll enjoy it a lot more.



BiscutsAndJelly #7 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 17:55

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 12 battles
  • 122
  • Member since:
    02-05-2017
Its one pub match in a unimportant game. If you were breaking down a door as fire fighter to rescue a family from a burning building and your partner said hang on I got to text my GF THATS a problem.

landedkiller #8 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 18:00

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 8127 battles
  • 1,463
  • Member since:
    04-01-2013
hate to burst anyone's bubbles, but there is a thing called real life where you have to take care of things like billing companies, family , and education. Most people including myself will try not to be afk, but life happens. If this guy chose his girlfriend over a video game then I say props to him.  Life is not just about playing video games and when we do we lose time that we could be spending with our loved ones and the time to develop true friendships with our friends. So take some time away from world of tanks and spend it with family , hang out with friends, and get outside.

Fat_Bob_1 #9 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 18:03

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 18373 battles
  • 176
  • [INSNE] INSNE
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016
Um, everyone knows T & A are more important than this place. Come on! :P

NeatoMan #10 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 18:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 26194 battles
  • 17,976
  • Member since:
    06-28-2011

kinda hard to play with only one hand, while the other one is busy...

 

heh heh.. I said "hard"



cnumartyr #11 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 19:37

    Captain

  • Players
  • 10899 battles
  • 1,323
  • Member since:
    08-18-2013
I know it sounds crazy, because real life happens.  But maybe don't queue up if you have something going on?  Maybe text her between matches?

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but just maybe get off the game if you have other things going on.  Take care of your real life first.

Sheeple_Slayer #12 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 19:49

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10471 battles
  • 280
  • [RO-NA] RO-NA
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

That is unbelievable! :amazed:

All of you complain on this same forum, about bots, afk, players who deliberately do nothing and screw your wn8 and winrate and other BS.... and when I give you a real example (with replay), you all defend this kind of players??? :ohmy:

Do you have mental problems, or what???



Sheeple_Slayer #13 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 19:53

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10471 battles
  • 280
  • [RO-NA] RO-NA
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View Postlandedkiller, on Sep 16 2017 - 12:00, said:

hate to burst anyone's bubbles, but there is a thing called real life where you have to take care of things like billing companies, family , and education. Most people including myself will try not to be afk, but life happens. If this guy chose his girlfriend over a video game then I say props to him.  Life is not just about playing video games and when we do we lose time that we could be spending with our loved ones and the time to develop true friendships with our friends. So take some time away from world of tanks and spend it with family , hang out with friends, and get outside.

 

If you have other "important" things to do, then DO NOT PLAY! As simple as that! Of course, one must have an IQ above average to understand this common sense rule.

Did you watch the replay before replying here? It is also a common sense rule to interfere in a discussion, only if you have an idea about the subject. 


Edited by Galbeaza, Sep 16 2017 - 19:56.


the_Deadly_Bulb #14 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 20:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 22542 battles
  • 4,194
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT
  • Member since:
    03-11-2014

Single incident out of over 8000 rounds played causes triggering and a run to the forum to wet down the place with tears of the unrequited WoTer.

Chill out and wait until you have real problems, or a girlfriend OP. :trollface:



Sheeple_Slayer #15 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 20:31

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10471 battles
  • 280
  • [RO-NA] RO-NA
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View Postthe_Deadly_Bulb, on Sep 16 2017 - 14:07, said:

Single incident out of over 8000 rounds played

 

Single??? How did you come at this conclusion?

No man, this is one of many many hundreds. But his answer was so dumb and with so lack of respect for the other players.

Now I'm pretty sure that all those who defend this kind of player have the same attitude in the game. Your player records and personal ratings speak.

.



Sheeple_Slayer #16 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 20:35

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 10471 battles
  • 280
  • [RO-NA] RO-NA
  • Member since:
    03-19-2016

View PostBiscutsAndJelly, on Sep 16 2017 - 11:55, said:

Its one pub match in a unimportant game. If you were breaking down a door as fire fighter to rescue a family from a burning building and your partner said hang on I got to text my GF THATS a problem.

 

Look at this one: 12 battles and 116 posts on forum!? What are you? A troreroller?

redjkent #17 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 20:37

    Staff sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 79820 battles
  • 439
  • [Y2KBB] Y2KBB
  • Member since:
    07-24-2014
it is a game real life comes before a computer game also i found its not good for your health to get mad at one person on this game

XCarventIXI #18 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 20:37

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26397 battles
  • 110
  • Member since:
    03-25-2011

View PostGalbeaza, on Sep 16 2017 - 14:31, said:

 

Single??? How did you come at this conclusion?

No man, this is one of many many hundreds. But his answer was so dumb and with so lack of respect for the other players.

Now I'm pretty sure that all those who defend this kind of player have the same attitude in the game. Your player records and personal ratings speak.

.

 

You're taking this game way too seriously. Real life overrules a video game.  

Horribad_At_Tanks #19 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 20:41

    Major

  • Players
  • 2268 battles
  • 6,263
  • Member since:
    11-07-2012

View PostXCarventIXI, on Sep 16 2017 - 14:37, said:

 

You're taking this game way too seriously. Real life overrules a video game.  

 

Yep. However I don't believe the texting the gf line as he was probably rolling a joint instead and didn't want to admit it. :P

Masheen76 #20 Posted Sep 16 2017 - 20:48

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 33966 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    06-09-2014

At first I was going start berating this guy that made this post, but, I've had life pop up and force me to abandon the game from time to time. My understanding of the bot thing was the repeated selling of gold announcements, from other sites in the chat or the repeating pinging of the map. But then I found the ignore key and started using that instead 

 







Also tagged with bot, inaction

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users