Dude, i'm not a BOT, I was texting to my girlfriend! What is wrong with you?

bot inaction

• Please log in to reply
111 replies to this topic

mattwong #101 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 18:32

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostMarkd73, on Sep 22 2017 - 16:48, said:

Impressive. I have managed to make it to 17 years by three important lessons:

1) Be extraordinarily careful what chores/jobs you do around the house in the first month of marriage. You will be doing those for the rest of your marriage.

2) Decide which hill is worth dying on. Note - there are not many

3) If she asks "Do I look fat in this dress" there is only one proper response. Point behind her and yell OMG A ROBBER!!!. When she turns around run for your life.

1) I actually do a lot more chores around the house than I did when we first got married.  I don't mind.  I actually kind of like taking care of the place and making sure things are in good shape.  If she were making huge coin, I would be perfectly happy being a house-husband, taking care of the house and kids and dog, doing charitable work, etc.

2) Agreed.

3) I got lucky and managed to avoid this dilemma entirely.  Whenever she asks how she looks, I always say she looks great, and I'm not lying.  When I married her in 1992, she was a slim but not scrawny long-legged beauty, standing at 5'9" and weighing just 130 lbs.  25 years later, she is still 5'9" and 130 lbs.  She still has the figure of a model.  And when she calls, I still come running.

Beorn_of_the_NorthernSea #102 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 18:41

Major

• -Players-
  • 25110 battles
  • [-SCA-] -SCA-

View PostKenshin2kx, on Sep 22 2017 - 12:58, said:

So if you are ambidexterous ... :D

Is that always a threesome?

~B

Horribad_At_Tanks #103 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 21:30

Major

• Players
  • 2268 battles

View Postmattwong, on Sep 24 2017 - 12:32, said:

1) I actually do a lot more chores around the house than I did when we first got married.  I don't mind.  I actually kind of like taking care of the place and making sure things are in good shape.  If she were making huge coin, I would be perfectly happy being a house-husband, taking care of the house and kids and dog, doing charitable work, etc.

2) Agreed.

3) I got lucky and managed to avoid this dilemma entirely.  Whenever she asks how she looks, I always say she looks great, and I'm not lying.  When I married her in 1992, she was a slim but not scrawny long-legged beauty, standing at 5'9" and weighing just 130 lbs.  25 years later, she is still 5'9" and 130 lbs.  She still has the figure of a model.  And when she calls, I still come running.

I see matt has discovered the secret to a long happy marriage. Submission. :trollface:

Kenshin2kx #104 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 20:00

Major

• -Players-
  • 18100 battles

View Postmattwong, on Sep 24 2017 - 07:32, said:

2) Agreed.

Bows down <silently gnashing teeth in good natured envy>  Kudos on finding your pot of gold my friend.  :honoring:

Edited by Kenshin2kx, Sep 26 2017 - 23:59.

mattwong #105 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 05:19

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostKenshin2kx, on Sep 25 2017 - 14:00, said:

Bows down <silently gnashing teeth in good natured envy>  Kudos on find your pot of gold my friend.  :honoring:

On a related note, marriages are apparently more likely to succeed when the wife is attractive, but not when the husband is attractive.

Block Quote

An Attractive Husband Can Be Damaging To Your Relationship

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/19/attractive-husband-relationship_a_23037503/

Men With Attractive Wives Report Higher Levels Of Marital Satisfaction, New Study Finds

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/marriage-study_n_4299002

Fortunately for me, this is me at 42:

And this is my wife at age 42:

In all of our years together, I don't think anyone has ever said that I was the good-looking one.

Kenshin2kx #106 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 18:06

Major

• -Players-
  • 18100 battles

View Postmattwong, on Sep 25 2017 - 18:19, said:

On a related note, marriages are apparently more likely to succeed when the wife is attractive, but not when the husband is attractive.

Fortunately for me, this is me at 42:

And this is my wife at age 42:

In all of our years together, I don't think anyone has ever said that I was the good-looking one.

:D ... what more can I say, but the picture IS worth the thousand words in this case.  :great:  ... if there is an arguably more desirable trait beyond prime physical attractiveness, it would be lasting looks.  Ahem, now by any chance, your wife wouldn't happen to have a twin sister ... :harp:

Now as for YOU ... first thought ... Cheshire grin, nuff said.

Edited by Kenshin2kx, Sep 27 2017 - 18:07.

TheBaldguy #107 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 19:13

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7132 battles

View Postmattwong, on Sep 24 2017 - 11:32, said:

2) Agreed.

I'm with you on point 1. We've talked often about how if she could replace my income, I'd be fully on board with it -- though after a year of doubling up of course. For number three we agreed early on that I'd be honest and she'd accept it as not meaning anything against her. That way she could trust what I said, and I could be free to be honest. It works well for us - in both directions.

Kenshin2kx #108 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 20:49

Major

• -Players-
  • 18100 battles

View PostTheBaldguy, on Sep 27 2017 - 08:13, said:

I'm with you on point 1. We've talked often about how if she could replace my income, I'd be fully on board with it -- though after a year of doubling up of course. For number three we agreed early on that I'd be honest and she'd accept it as not meaning anything against her. That way she could trust what I said, and I could be free to be honest. It works well for us - in both directions.

:great:  As one biased towards the Sciences ... I truly applaud your solution .... Plus 1.  I would say, in this one instance though, my 'flawgic' would include the emotional mitigation of manifest affection or love as a supplemental overlay to the purely physical world.  Purely factual?   Well, debatable for those without the full perspective, but I honestly believe that the more you love someone (as in soulmate, true love, lifelong keeper etc.), the 'better they look to you' (or that the looks don't actually factor in ... )  Now if the wife or girlfriend ask if she asked such a question ... invariably, I would say that she looked great ... and if truly pushed by her for a factual answer ... I'd shrug my shoulders, look her in the eyes and say something to the effect of ... To me, as the person who sees the totality of you, or as much as anyone can know another, I say that you ARE beautiful, as for others, the ones who only see a small part of you ... <shrug>  

Markd73 #109 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 22:25

Major

• Players
  • 29497 battles

View Postmattwong, on Sep 24 2017 - 17:32, said:

2) Agreed.

On point 1) I was not suggesting that anyone do less work, just be careful which ones you pick. I regret taking out the garbage in the first week. I much prefer doing the dishes/scrubbing the toilets.

Deputy276 #110 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 01:07

Major

• Players
  • 19013 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View PostGalbeaza, on Sep 16 2017 - 09:32, said:

http://wotreplays.eu...y-galbeaza-l_we

That is the exact answer I've got from the player of the T29, when I pm-ed him at the end of the battle and I told him I will report him for inaction/bot.

That player did absolutely nothing, zero damage, zero shots fired, zero action. He didn't deserve the 329 XP he won on his teammates' backs.

How can one remains calm when he sees that the battle could be lost and a full HP heavy tank from his team do absolutely nothing to help, he just walked around the map???

"Enjoy" the replay, if you want to see a real monument of a bad player.

P.S.: I didn't "named and shamed" anybody.

OMG!! THE BATTLE COULD BE LOST! Oh the humanity. How will we survive? It's the End Of The World As We Know It:

mattwong #111 Posted Sep 29 2017 - 15:59

Major

• Players
  • 30470 battles

View PostKenshin2kx, on Sep 27 2017 - 12:06, said:

:D ... what more can I say, but the picture IS worth the thousand words in this case.  :great:  ... if there is an arguably more desirable trait beyond prime physical attractiveness, it would be lasting looks.  Ahem, now by any chance, your wife wouldn't happen to have a twin sister ... :harp:

Now as for YOU ... first thought ... Cheshire grin, nuff said.

I know this is very politically incorrect, but I really do derive a great deal of satisfaction from having a hot wife.  They say that shouldn't be important, but "they" say a lot of things.

RockChunker #112 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 11:23

Private

• -Players-
  • 3432 battles

View PostOLDIRTYBOMBER, on Sep 16 2017 - 11:00, said:

I PM'd a guy because i thought he was a bot, turned out he just wasted all his ammo shooting at nothing so when there is something to shoot at late game he had none left.

Curious.  If it was indeed a 'Bot'..was it supposed to text you back?  Also, how does one identify a 'bot'

Also tagged with bot, inaction

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users