Jump to content


why we need tier 6 and 8 back

mahou backstabbers

  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

ShadowPatriot #1 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 00:26

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17431 battles
  • 342
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

My clan u-m-d finally got on the global map, we are only getting 250 a day, mahou who owns 19 pieces of land, thier commander told me in ts, don't worry, we don't want that land. Backstab us and attacked us. This is why we need tier 6 and 8 back. Starting to get [edited], how a small clan, get picked on by greedy big clans. Most of my guys were happy to get on the global map again. Just to get beat by a greedy cla. Like mahou, they really need 250 gold, they can't just let us keep it ? This is why clan wars on tanks will die and warships clan wars will be the [edited].



ImaKillYou #2 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 00:37

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 24237 battles
  • 691
  • [-GENT] -GENT
  • Member since:
    04-25-2011
Y u mad bro?

Coach_BlackAce #3 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 00:48

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 16788 battles
  • 478
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
Tldr Mahou=bully clan

ShadowPatriot #4 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 00:50

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17431 battles
  • 342
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011
Just got word mahou attacked us because they got paid to 

chzwhz #5 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 01:11

    Major

  • Players
  • 19357 battles
  • 3,278
  • [RAJ] RAJ
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012
I've always said that Wargaming should have many levels of clanwars so clans of relative skill can fight each other on the global map.

SanguTik #6 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 01:29

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22868 battles
  • 521
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013
Clan Wars is meant to be competitive, sorry you're not good enough to compete. Clan wars should remain end game content, it has done good things for clans to make it tier 10 only.

PrivateStash #7 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 01:30

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 21205 battles
  • 170
  • [SSGS] SSGS
  • Member since:
    12-25-2011
I just got word that its called ClanWARS for a reason. Clans attack each other to gain land and attempt to defend themselves if they want to keep land. That is what the WAR part means. Jeeze, what did you expect?

chzwhz #8 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 01:34

    Major

  • Players
  • 19357 battles
  • 3,278
  • [RAJ] RAJ
  • Member since:
    03-28-2012

View PostSanguTik, on Sep 17 2017 - 18:29, said:

Clan Wars is meant to be competitive, sorry you're not good enough to compete. Clan wars should remain end game content, it has done good things for clans to make it tier 10 only.

 

Yes, only 100 people should be allowed to play "end game" content.

Dirizon #9 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 01:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 26145 battles
  • 3,693
  • Member since:
    06-05-2011

View PostShadowPatriot, on Sep 17 2017 - 19:20, said:

Just got word mahou attacked us because they got paid to 

 

Rofl

that even sounds funnier than it is

lt was funny enough that they were bullies, now they are Merc's too!



BigDollarBillz #10 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 01:50

    Captain

  • Players
  • 34492 battles
  • 1,955
  • [SBW] SBW
  • Member since:
    08-28-2011
Clan wars is tough. You win some and lose some. But clans can learn alot from the likes of G, Mahou, Relic, Load, R-7, etc. The problem with tier 6 and 8 cw was clans were just staying there and not moving up. I like the fact that cw has just been tier 10 this go around. It encourages people to play their tier 10s period.

enjineer #11 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 02:30

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 41932 battles
  • 2,430
  • [SIMP] SIMP
  • Member since:
    12-07-2010
Get good and win.

SanguTik #12 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 02:38

    First lieutenant

  • Players
  • 22868 battles
  • 521
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U
  • Member since:
    11-28-2013

View Postchzwhz, on Sep 17 2017 - 17:34, said:

 

Yes, only 100 people should be allowed to play "end game" content.

 

Thousands* You're delusional if you think only 100 people are playing.

HOTA_CHATON #13 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 02:40

    Major

  • Players
  • 12204 battles
  • 12,608
  • [S-F] S-F
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011

View Postchzwhz, on Sep 17 2017 - 18:34, said:

 

Yes, only 100 people should be allowed to play "end game" content.

 

​Nope, Chz, you got it all wrong.  It should only be the golden fair haired sons of WOT and nobody else.  Keep it from everyone else, this is how you really screw up a game.

CanadianGuitar #14 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 02:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 33452 battles
  • 13,595
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    01-24-2012

View PostShadowPatriot, on Sep 17 2017 - 15:26, said:

My clan u-m-d finally got on the global map, we are only getting 250 a day, mahou who owns 19 pieces of land, thier commander told me in ts, don't worry, we don't want that land. Backstab us and attacked us. This is why we need tier 6 and 8 back. Starting to get [edited], how a small clan, get picked on by greedy big clans. Most of my guys were happy to get on the global map again. Just to get beat by a greedy cla. Like mahou, they really need 250 gold, they can't just let us keep it ? This is why clan wars on tanks will die and warships clan wars will be the [edited].

 

If you wanted that land so bad maybe you should have defended it.

 

Clan Wars is just that WAR. If you want land, fight for it, earn it, and then learn to diplo. If you can't do that, you have no place being on the map in the first place.



SonicBT #15 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 03:13

    Corporal

  • Beta Testers
  • 24198 battles
  • 31
  • [NASF] NASF
  • Member since:
    07-21-2010
Hello WOT. im getting every clan to boycot buying any gold or anything to do with WOT. i have talked to tons of clans and are all in aggreement . you only give the unicum clans , clan wars tier 10. what about the rest of the clans who only do tier 8s and 6s. WOT should care about all tankers in all clans . all clans desrve to have tier 10 and 8 and 6 clan wars .. Lets see if WOT cares about other clans and all the tankers . OR HAS WOT BECOME A JOKE and ONLY cares about the UNICUM CLANS

ShadowPatriot #16 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 03:49

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17431 battles
  • 342
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

it's sad when a clan commander as in mahou have to take a bribe from other clans, from what he said in his ts, in which why he attacked my clan, when he said he would not. he said he was broke. and needed money, 50 bucks.  

 

 



CanadianGuitar #17 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 04:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 33452 battles
  • 13,595
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    01-24-2012

View PostShadowPatriot, on Sep 17 2017 - 18:49, said:

it's sad when a clan commander as in mahou have to take a bribe from other clans, from what he said in his ts, in which why he attacked my clan, when he said he would not. he said he was broke. and needed money, 50 bucks.  

 

 

 

This is literally what Clan Wars is. Big powerful clans farming gold, stirring up crapand creating drama.

ShadowPatriot #18 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 05:02

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17431 battles
  • 342
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

View PostCanadianGuitar, on Sep 17 2017 - 22:07, said:

 

This is literally what Clan Wars is. Big powerful clans farming gold, stirring up crapand creating drama.

 

​you guys noticed, a year ago today, we had 2 servers, with double of players, now we are down to 1 server with less then 10,000 players.  

CanadianGuitar #19 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 06:32

    Major

  • Players
  • 33452 battles
  • 13,595
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    01-24-2012

View PostShadowPatriot, on Sep 17 2017 - 20:02, said:

 

​you guys noticed, a year ago today, we had 2 servers, with double of players, now we are down to 1 server with less then 10,000 players.  

 

So now you're onto something completely different...

 

You'll also notice, before those two servers, we had one server. The west server never got any attention, no CW, tournaments, anything like that, so what would that matter anyway?



ShadowPatriot #20 Posted Sep 18 2017 - 19:44

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17431 battles
  • 342
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011
the current clan war format, I have no problem with it, it just wargaming should limit the total lands you can own on the global map, say to maybe 3 to 4 pieces of land, there some clans who hold 19 to 20 lands currently on the global map. 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users