Jump to content


why we need tier 6 and 8 back

mahou backstabbers

  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Edge_of_Insanity #41 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 06:00

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15915 battles
  • 1,543
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2012

View Postmojave, on Sep 20 2017 - 15:11, said:

Im sorry but can we take a minute and realize this guy actually stated tier 6 is 7vs7 is harder than tier 10 15vs15

 

I was actually about to point that out... 7v7 T6 is just OI and Type 64 meta....

Doombringer91 #42 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 06:08

    Private

  • Players
  • 25617 battles
  • 4
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    09-21-2013

View PostShadowPatriot, on Sep 17 2017 - 15:26, said:

My clan u-m-d finally got on the global map, we are only getting 250 a day, mahou who owns 19 pieces of land, thier commander told me in ts, don't worry, we don't want that land. Backstab us and attacked us. This is why we need tier 6 and 8 back. Starting to get [edited], how a small clan, get picked on by greedy big clans. Most of my guys were happy to get on the global map again. Just to get beat by a greedy cla. Like mahou, they really need 250 gold, they can't just let us keep it ? This is why clan wars on tanks will die and warships clan wars will be the [edited].

 



Demalisher2 #43 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 06:12

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 24972 battles
  • 72
  • [NICO] NICO
  • Member since:
    07-03-2011

View PostShadowPatriot, on Sep 17 2017 - 23:26, said:

My clan u-m-d finally got on the global map, we are only getting 250 a day, mahou who owns 19 pieces of land, thier commander told me in ts, don't worry, we don't want that land. Backstab us and attacked us. This is why we need tier 6 and 8 back. Starting to get [edited], how a small clan, get picked on by greedy big clans. Most of my guys were happy to get on the global map again. Just to get beat by a greedy cla. Like mahou, they really need 250 gold, they can't just let us keep it ? This is why clan wars on tanks will die and warships clan wars will be the [edited].

 


Edited by Demalisher2, Sep 21 2017 - 06:14.


Undying_REEEEEEE #44 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 16:28

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 16377 battles
  • 57
  • [RELIC] RELIC
  • Member since:
    07-23-2012

View PostShadowPatriot, on Sep 19 2017 - 22:37, said:

1) 7 on 7 tier 6 is a lot harder then 15 on 15 tier 10
...
2) more tanks to choose from to put into battle

1) Yes, because sending all 7 tanks down one direction is clearly more difficult/complicated than balancing tank compositions and positions to take specific areas of the map and set up cross fires. Clearly 7v7 is inherently twice as complicated as 15v15. Despite having twice as many players per team, it is soooo much more difficult. Absolutely.

 

2) Let's consider Tier 6 tanks that are part of the "meta" (in a loose sense of the word):

Spoiler

 

Now let's look at commonly used Tier 10 tanks:

Spoiler

And there are a plethora of other tanks that aren't necessarily ideal, but also fairly workable.

 

Oh, and in response to those who request Tier 8 CW, here's the list of the most competitive tier 8 tanks:

Spoiler

It kind of feels like there's a pattern for the competitive Tier 8 tanks... it's almost as if they're all premium tanks that aren't even available for purchase on the tech tree. Hmm



Drew41 #45 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 21:27

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19589 battles
  • 115
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    02-09-2014
Really most of this comes down to activity in the your clan. How many clans are out there. Seems way to many. Suck it up and start merging and tier 10 CW will become more active. Most clans will not do this. There is plenty of activity on servers just spread out over way to many clans.

Drew41 #46 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 21:47

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19589 battles
  • 115
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    02-09-2014

View Postenjineer, on Sep 19 2017 - 13:04, said:

 

Or you could just get better and compete at tier 10.

 

Typical Simp comment. You guys must miss in-game chat with opposing team. No worries you still have forum.

CanadianGuitar #47 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 23:28

    Major

  • Players
  • 33452 battles
  • 13,595
  • [IOC] IOC
  • Member since:
    01-24-2012

View PostDrew41, on Sep 21 2017 - 12:47, said:

You guys must miss in-game chat with opposing team. No worries you still have forum.

 

I do too.

Tolos #48 Posted Sep 22 2017 - 00:02

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 25997 battles
  • 17,176
  • [GDF] GDF
  • Member since:
    09-22-2010

View PostDrew41, on Sep 21 2017 - 20:47, said:

 

Typical Simp comment. You guys must miss in-game chat with opposing team. No worries you still have forum.

 

But hes right.

__Worm__ #49 Posted Sep 22 2017 - 00:07

    Major

  • Players
  • 29070 battles
  • 3,779
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View PostDrew41, on Sep 21 2017 - 13:47, said:

 

Typical Simp comment. You guys must miss in-game chat with opposing team. No worries you still have forum.

 

Would it sound better coming from a $hlter like me?

 

Getting better to compete at tier 10 is much more productive then whining about it.

 

Get better and you can compete @ T10

 

There, I said it.



Drew41 #50 Posted Sep 22 2017 - 00:55

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19589 battles
  • 115
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
  • Member since:
    02-09-2014
Lol, I wasn't complaining, I can compete. That was pretty easy stirring up the pot. Sorry if I ruffled your feathers

TheTierOneDude #51 Posted Sep 23 2017 - 03:35

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 8794 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    06-30-2013

Their so Mean to you   did they take your lunch money  too  ?

   ;)



roten1 #52 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 13:33

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30617 battles
  • 187
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013

View PostSanguTik, on Sep 17 2017 - 19:29, said:

Clan Wars is meant to be competitive, sorry you're not good enough to compete. Clan wars should remain end game content, it has done good things for clans to make it tier 10 only.

 

​that is total bull and you know it, the top clans are not even fighting each other so the end game stuff is bs, my clan was on the map and continue to chip, the top clans just sit there and collect gold they don't fight each other, one pulls off and another takes its place, the only battles they get is when smaller clans attack, so save that end game crap cause its a crock of sh**

roten1 #53 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 14:37

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30617 battles
  • 187
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013

View PostBigDollarBillz, on Sep 17 2017 - 19:50, said:

Clan wars is tough. You win some and lose some. But clans can learn alot from the likes of G, Mahou, Relic, Load, R-7, etc. The problem with tier 6 and 8 cw was clans were just staying there and not moving up. I like the fact that cw has just been tier 10 this go around. It encourages people to play their tier 10s period.

 

​then explain to me why they don't get into battles with each other, they all sit there with the non aggression pacts, there's a few clans that battle but the majority of those top clans just move over the smaller clans and work around the clans that rival them or they pull off the map so they don't hurt the clans ELO.

LpBronco #54 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 14:54

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 36736 battles
  • 2,036
  • [_F_] _F_
  • Member since:
    11-19-2010

I'd be okay with bringing back tier 6 and 8 clan wars as soon as it goes to a 15 man team.

 

The abbreviated teams are fine for skirmishing but the game should still center around the traditional 15 on 15 match for clan wars. What makes the top clans work is that they will actually field a full contingent not just one or two teams and any clan can learn to use diplomacy and relationships to help cover the map. Wanna play with the "big boys" then make sure you can field 4 or 5 teams.



roten1 #55 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 15:05

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30617 battles
  • 187
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013

View PostLpBronco, on Sep 24 2017 - 08:54, said:

I'd be okay with bringing back tier 6 and 8 clan wars as soon as it goes to a 15 man team.

 

The abbreviated teams are fine for skirmishing but the game should still center around the traditional 15 on 15 match for clan wars. What makes the top clans work is that they will actually field a full contingent not just one or two teams and any clan can learn to use diplomacy and relationships to help cover the map. Wanna play with the "big boys" then make sure you can field 4 or 5 teams.

 

​and again another player talking about playing with the big boys, seriously they just sit there and skirt each other, check the clan logs they don't battle each other. people run around talking about its the competition, yeah okay its about the gold farming, which is fine but don't make this out to be something its not, clan logs don't lie and properties going into revolt and decreasing in revolt just means the clans are not fighting and spending influence to stop the properties from turning into landing zones. so call it for what it is GOLD FARMING.

Hellsfog #56 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 15:10

    Major

  • Players
  • 31167 battles
  • 3,907
  • [RIP-U] RIP-U
  • Member since:
    06-22-2011
Low skill clans have been making this thread for about 5 years. It really come down to bad clans wanting free stuff without putting in any effort.  

LpBronco #57 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 15:19

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 36736 battles
  • 2,036
  • [_F_] _F_
  • Member since:
    11-19-2010

Then I guess you guys just took a powder when Mahou fomented an uprising and got pushed off the map. The diplomacy and relationships are there for any clan that takes the time to learn to play the game.

 

Reducing the unrest in a province with the judicious use of influence is just smart game play and has nothing to do with the gold income because you have to fight to earn influence.



roten1 #58 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 15:24

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30617 battles
  • 187
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013

View PostHellsfog, on Sep 24 2017 - 09:10, said:

Low skill clans have been making this thread for about 5 years. It really come down to bad clans wanting free stuff without putting in any efforThat may be true 

That may be true, but the facts don't lie these clans do not battle each other and when you have members from these clans talking about the competition of tier 10 and the glory of it and you watch them just sit there and not fight each other where's the glory in that?. our clan will mix it up with any clan, but these guys who post these threads have a point, so you work ur clan up to this powerhouse tier 10 clan and do some diplo and just sit on the map with a bunch of non-aggression pacts and do nothing, yeah that's a end game strat for clan wars , if these big clans believe that then why are they not leading by example and fighting each other for the glory and competition.;)



roten1 #59 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 15:27

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30617 battles
  • 187
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    04-04-2013

View PostLpBronco, on Sep 24 2017 - 09:19, said:

Then I guess you guys just took a powder when Mahou fomented an uprising and got pushed off the map. The diplomacy and relationships are there for any clan that takes the time to learn to play the game.

 

Reducing the unrest in a province with the judicious use of influence is just smart game play and has nothing to do with the gold income because you have to fight to earn influence.

 

​and they didn't get pushed they pulled off and the landing zones they re took back G pulled off of and gave them to them, I was there slick not taking a powder, i was chipping the same landing zones and G didn't have divisions on them. so before you talk crap know the facts.

 



__Worm__ #60 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 15:35

    Major

  • Players
  • 29070 battles
  • 3,779
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View Postroten1, on Sep 24 2017 - 05:33, said:

 

​that is total bull and you know it, the top clans are not even fighting each other so the end game stuff is bs, my clan was on the map and continue to chip, the top clans just sit there and collect gold they don't fight each other, one pulls off and another takes its place, the only battles they get is when smaller clans attack, so save that end game crap cause its a crock of sh**

 

View Postroten1, on Sep 24 2017 - 06:37, said:

 

​then explain to me why they don't get into battles with each other, they all sit there with the non aggression pacts, there's a few clans that battle but the majority of those top clans just move over the smaller clans and work around the clans that rival them or they pull off the map so they don't hurt the clans ELO.

 

View Postroten1, on Sep 24 2017 - 07:05, said:

 

​and again another player talking about playing with the big boys, seriously they just sit there and skirt each other, check the clan logs they don't battle each other. people run around talking about its the competition, yeah okay its about the gold farming, which is fine but don't make this out to be something its not, clan logs don't lie and properties going into revolt and decreasing in revolt just means the clans are not fighting and spending influence to stop the properties from turning into landing zones. so call it for what it is GOLD FARMING.

 

View Postroten1, on Sep 24 2017 - 07:24, said:

That may be true, but the facts don't lie these clans do not battle each other and when you have members from these clans talking about the competition of tier 10 and the glory of it and you watch them just sit there and not fight each other where's the glory in that?. our clan will mix it up with any clan, but these guys who post these threads have a point, so you work ur clan up to this powerhouse tier 10 clan and do some diplo and just sit on the map with a bunch of non-aggression pacts and do nothing, yeah that's a end game strat for clan wars , if these big clans believe that then why are they not leading by example and fighting each other for the glory and competition.;)

 

View Postroten1, on Sep 24 2017 - 07:27, said:

 

​and they didn't get pushed they pulled off and the landing zones they re took back G pulled off of and gave them to them, I was there slick not taking a powder, i was chipping the same landing zones and G didn't have divisions on them. so before you talk crap know the facts.

 

 

Maybe you should be a good commander like the big clans have and instead of wasting your time with inane multipoasting do some training with your team so they don't hold you back as they do now?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users