Error talking to support

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rich73 #1 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 22:36

Major

• Players
  • 43384 battles

My last few tickets have been nothing but frustration with multiple contacts per ticket.First when the bonds were made available in random and we were supposed to get bonds per 400 base xp,I had a battle where bonds were not awarded and sent screenshot and was promptly told I could only get bonds in ranked and the new 30 vs 30 mode.I sent screenshot with patch notes saying we could get bonds in random and was told by another responder that as his colleague has said we could not get bonds in random and only ranked.So I sent screenshot of me getting bonds an was sent a shot of all the battles I had received bonds,but no comment on the specific battle where I didnt get bonds.I just said to myself,frick these dummies anyways.Now,I have noticed that a search of players from this forum ,the battle buddie does not display correctly,displaying instead the current count towards the next medal instead of the total medals.Tried telling this to support and so far 2 answers not related to the issue I am asking about and they closed it.Now ,what the frick is going on with support?

Are they just hiring relatives with no knowledge of the game?In another instance I didnt get top tier on a new tank 1st battle and asked support about this and they asked me where I had heard that.Well I always knew about it and had even recently seen it said in a wargaming video.It has only happened to me 2 times that I didnt get top tier in a new tank.So wthis going on with support??

Rawrlynn #2 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 22:40

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 22791 battles
  • [CDN-T] CDN-T
you only get bonds in random battles if it's a tier X full match. not in an 8-10

Nunya_000 #3 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 22:57

Major

• Players
  • 20683 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

The top tier first battle does not seem to be active since the new MM and was never a absolute guarantee (that I know of)....especially if you played that first battle with upgraded equipment.

pickpocket293 #4 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 23:12

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21483 battles

In my experience, if you submitted a support ticket asking what 2 + 2 was, the response would be along the lines of this: "We have concluded that those are numbers. Due to our privacy policy we cannot tell you more."

Totally worthless.

Panman69 #5 Posted Sep 21 2017 - 23:20

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30929 battles
Have you tried sending in a ticket concerning the issues you've been having with support? They may not be aware of it.

GaussDeath #6 Posted Sep 22 2017 - 00:27

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 50217 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View Postpickpocket293, on Sep 21 2017 - 15:12, said:

In my experience, if you submitted a support ticket asking what 2 + 2 was, the response would be along the lines of this: "We have concluded that those are numbers. Due to our privacy policy we cannot tell you more."

Totally worthless.

The funny bit? WG Russia completely names and shames. They put out an official list of rules violators on their forum. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users