• This topic is locked This topic is locked
124 replies to this topic

SovietMemeBear #121 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 21:56

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20042 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Sep 25 2017 - 20:54, said:

I'm going to show my ignorance on this but at the same time it's been my ignorance for so long because I don't care...

But is that the account that gives ppl gold?    I know every time most pubs see a WG account they yolo it for gold.. MeatHead had to tell them the other day not all acounts are gold and his was not..   

I mean take that guy for instance he gets YOLO'd he's not Purple, or atleast i'm sure he's not maybe I don't know.. Another thing I don't care enough about to look into.. 

Yeah the Wargaming League Accounts they have are the ones they can play in pubs and give gold on. Platooning with them is great cause people don't even look at me. 

Rin_ #122 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 21:57

Major

• -Players-
  • 17695 battles
  • [R-7] R-7

I love playing on a green account after a purple account and magically never getting touched by artillery despite playing the same tanks on both accounts in the same spots on the same maps.

BeanHoleBandit #123 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 22:00

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostSovietMemeBear, on Sep 25 2017 - 21:56, said:

Yeah the Wargaming League Accounts they have are the ones they can play in pubs and give gold on. Platooning with them is great cause people don't even look at me. 

Oh yeah.. I hate when I see those accounts on the enemy team.. You know your team lost.. Atleast 8 of your guys are going to YOLO them.. Half your team is gone already..

I beg them and beg them in battles it never works.. Even offered them 1000 gold each not to yolo them for only 250 gold.. Even  argue that its only like one dollar worth of gold, nothing.. I bet it would be fun to platoon with those guys just for the LuL's.

BeanHoleBandit #124 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 22:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostSpitYoYoMafia, on Sep 25 2017 - 12:18, said:

So basically you're jealous of better players?

I feel you aimed this at me but didn't have the balls to tag aka quote me in it..   Are you really trying to troll me? Are you really misinterpreting my words or are you just that stupid?

I see you running around these forums trying to troll ppl being a smarty when you can be.. Didn't you ask me to leave you alone before when you tried to troll me.. So now your back at it again or something?  All of these are questions I have..    Like why are you just making a comment like that and not quoting anyone but leaving it right after our convo..

Maybe i'm just thinking too far into this.. Then again I have nothing else to do but troll trolls.. So basically stop being a Cough and quote aka tag a person next time you go making assumptions so they can reply back to you.. 

Sensei_101 #125 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 22:57

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 13308 battles

View PostClickez4Fun, on Sep 23 2017 - 22:17, said:

XVM sniping is a myth. 

:popcorn:

Exactly!

I shoot anything that doesn't move (hint).

(And I don't use XVM, so there's that too)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users