TheFalkonett's UML Utilization Project

TheFalkonett

Milky's Mod Shop

Desyatnik_Pansy's Remodels

Avalon's Workshop

Classic's Workshop

Fett's Reskin Motor Pool

May contain GotG spoilers

In this thread, I'll post remodels, where the features of Atacms' UML are used and small things might have been added.

This way, if you like the original tank models, but want their features (Miniturrets, Actuators) enabled, you can do so.

Since these remodels won't add any larger textures, they are completely compatible with all regular skins out there.

However, they are not compatible with remodels for the same vehicle.

To use the actuators (when present), press (by default) the "Insert"-button, and to reverse the animation the "Delete"-button (Can be changed within the ownModel.xml line 98/99).

Some actuators are set to be triggered when not moving for a certain amount of time, or when firing.

In order to save me from having to update all downloads after each UML update, please go ahead to Atacms' thread and download it there. You can find it here: LINK

Attention!

You NEED the UML to use these remodels. Otherwise you'll encounter issues.

Also: I do not own all of these vehicles, and therefor I can't test if they all work perfectly. If you encounter any problems, tell me.

Within the downloaded zips, you'll find all tanks, of that specific nation, remodeled to use the UML.

Each vehicle has their own .wotmod, so you can easily choose which ones you want and don't want. Put these .wotmod in "World_of_Tanks/mods/[version]"

Whenever there's an update for a nation, I'll update the download in the OP, and post the added/fixed tanks in the update Post, so you won't have to re-download everything again.

And last but not least, I'll have to thank Atacms for developing and updating such an amazing mod.

Latest Update

Russian SPGs

(SU-5, SU-122A, SU-8, SU-14-1, Obj. 261)

Spoiler

Some of the tanks might not be available and others might not have anything to be used with the UML.

Germany: Download

Finished, but not uploaded tanks

U.S.S.R.: Download

• Arties

U.S.A.: Download

France: Download

• Tank Destroyers

U.K.: Download

• Arties

China: Download

Japan: Download

Czechoslovakia: Download

Sweden: Download

Edited by TheFalkonett, Dec 15 2017 - 20:57.

TheFalkonett #2 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 15:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Russian SPGs added.

Since it's the first iteration of russian tanks remodeled for the UML, there's no need to put a seperate link here.

TheFalkonett #3 Posted Oct 28 2017 - 17:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

FV304 has been updated:

• cupola now moves randomly
  • cupola position fixed (was a bit too high)
  • the stock gun's static_joint_hull was fixed

Seperate download:

Download

And in case you were thinking I'm not working on anything for the UUP: Well I am... but me just being me, I just can't stick with one line and finish it. So I am constantly switching.

For example: Finished, yet not released UUP remodels:

• FV4005
  • UDES 03
  • Strv 103B
  • Type 91 (still a bit WIP)
  • 60G FT
  • Obj. 430 II
  • STG
  • STG Guard
  • Type 62
  • FV 215b
  • Super Conqueror
  • Chieftain
  • T95/Chieftain

Edited by TheFalkonett, Oct 28 2017 - 17:55.

TheFalkonett #4 Posted Nov 16 2017 - 16:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Well WG updated the SU-8 at some point to have its pistons work when elevating/depressing the gun. This change caused crashes when using the UUP SU-8 remodel (took some time to figure that one out).

Anyhow: The main download has been updated, and if you just want the SU-8's wotmod, here you go: Download

In other news: The OP now features lists with the tanks that I finished but that are not uploaded, since the rest of the respective tank class of that nation is not finished yet. That way you can see how progress is going along or somethin' ¯\_ツ_/¯

TheFalkonett #5 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 20:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Just a couple of updates and things to say:

First off, what most people probably want to see:

Some gifs & pics of the latest remodels

Now, what people probably don't really care about:

Also super small thing: I added a progress bar in the OP to get an estimate of how many remodels are left to do... yeah... gonna take some time, I reckon.

And now the intersting part:

I thought about putting all the remodels that are not yet uploaded (since their respective class per nation is not completely finished) into a seperate download.

I'd have a spoiler with a list of all the vehicles inside of that dowload, so you can see what's in there (I'll also have a list of the last 5 added UUP remodels, so it's easier for you guys to see if there has been an update).

However: I won't make a new post for every new remodel that has been added to that list & provide a seperate download for that single remodel. So you will have to re-download that "collection". The UUP remodels are very small in file-size, so it shouldn't be a problem IMO. And obviously: you'll have to re-check yourself if there has been an update.

Since I'm not entirely sure what to do yet, I'll just ask you guys. Y'know... listening to the community and whatnot.

So...order? Or anarchy? VOTE NOW ON YOUR PHONES!

https://strawpoll.com/cys8he6d

Fett713 #6 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 23:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29713 battles
  • [BSI] BSI
"This remodel held together by many wireframe boxes. Sponsored by: Crate & Barrel and Ikea" :trollface:

TheFalkonett #7 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 13:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

The tier 8 prems and tier 10s have been updated for 0.9.21.0 (No other updates were necessary)

Seperate download with only the updated tanks: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

I'm working on adding the new HD tanks to the packs (FV207, SU-14-2, SAu 40, S35 CA)

Edited by TheFalkonett, Dec 14 2017 - 13:49.

TheFalkonett #8 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 18:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

So, contrary to my own belief, I managed to finish all 4 of the mentioned tanks already (FV207, SU-14-2, SAu 40, S35 CA).

They have been added to the packs themselves, however, here's the seperate download: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Also tagged with Remodel, Skin, 3D, UUP, UML, Model, Actuators, Miniturrets, Atacms, TheFalkonett

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users