TheFalkonett's UUP (UML Utilization Project)

Remodel 3D UUP UML Model Actuators Miniturrets Atacms TheFalkonett Soloviyko

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

TheFalkonett #1 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:02

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

TheFalkonett's UML Utilization Project

Ask for an update within 72h of a WG patch and I'll hate you forever~

Other remodelers/skinners/modders to check out:

Milkym4n / Miruku

Desyatnik_Pansy's Remodels

Avalon's Workshop

Classic's Workshop

Shimada_sama's Workshop

Fett's Reskin Motor Pool

Solo's Modpack

If you've got a question, please make sure to check here first if there's an answer already

Credits for the HD tanks:

What is this about?

Previews

How to install

Controls

Modifying the additional GunFire settings

About requests

And last but not least, I'll have to thank Atacms for developing and updating such an amazing mod.

UUP Progress

Some of the tanks might not be available and others might not have anything to be used with the UML.

5 latest additions:

• BDR G1 B
  • Obj. 705A
  • T92 HMC
  • T49
  • T-44-100

Installer

Installer V2.5 for 1.1.0.1 (made by Soloviyko): Download

Previews

Seperate Downloads

Germany: Download

Github for seperate downloads: Link

Includes Remodels for these tanks

U.S.S.R.: Download

U.S.A.: Download

France: Download

U.K.: Download

China: Download

Japan: Download

Czechoslovakia: Download

Sweden: Download

Edited by TheFalkonett, Oct 07 2018 - 15:34.

TheFalkonett #2 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 15:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Russian SPGs added.

Since it's the first iteration of russian tanks remodeled for the UML, there's no need to put a seperate link here.

TheFalkonett #3 Posted Oct 28 2017 - 17:55

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

FV304 has been updated:

• cupola now moves randomly
  • cupola position fixed (was a bit too high)
  • the stock gun's static_joint_hull was fixed

Seperate download:

Download

And in case you were thinking I'm not working on anything for the UUP: Well I am... but me just being me, I just can't stick with one line and finish it. So I am constantly switching.

For example: Finished, yet not released UUP remodels:

• FV4005
  • UDES 03
  • Strv 103B
  • Type 91 (still a bit WIP)
  • 60G FT
  • Obj. 430 II
  • STG
  • STG Guard
  • Type 62
  • FV 215b
  • Super Conqueror
  • Chieftain
  • T95/Chieftain

Edited by TheFalkonett, Oct 28 2017 - 17:55.

TheFalkonett #4 Posted Nov 16 2017 - 16:57

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Well WG updated the SU-8 at some point to have its pistons work when elevating/depressing the gun. This change caused crashes when using the UUP SU-8 remodel (took some time to figure that one out).

Anyhow: The main download has been updated, and if you just want the SU-8's wotmod, here you go: Download

In other news: The OP now features lists with the tanks that I finished but that are not uploaded, since the rest of the respective tank class of that nation is not finished yet. That way you can see how progress is going along or somethin' ¯\_ツ_/¯

TheFalkonett #5 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 20:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Just a couple of updates and things to say:

First off, what most people probably want to see:

Some gifs & pics of the latest remodels

Now, what people probably don't really care about:

Also super small thing: I added a progress bar in the OP to get an estimate of how many remodels are left to do... yeah... gonna take some time, I reckon.

And now the intersting part:

I thought about putting all the remodels that are not yet uploaded (since their respective class per nation is not completely finished) into a seperate download.

I'd have a spoiler with a list of all the vehicles inside of that dowload, so you can see what's in there (I'll also have a list of the last 5 added UUP remodels, so it's easier for you guys to see if there has been an update).

However: I won't make a new post for every new remodel that has been added to that list & provide a seperate download for that single remodel. So you will have to re-download that "collection". The UUP remodels are very small in file-size, so it shouldn't be a problem IMO. And obviously: you'll have to re-check yourself if there has been an update.

Since I'm not entirely sure what to do yet, I'll just ask you guys. Y'know... listening to the community and whatnot.

So...order? Or anarchy? VOTE NOW ON YOUR PHONES!

https://strawpoll.com/cys8he6d

Fett713 #6 Posted Nov 20 2017 - 23:20

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31797 battles
  • [BSI] BSI
"This remodel held together by many wireframe boxes. Sponsored by: Crate & Barrel and Ikea" :trollface:

TheFalkonett #7 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 13:48

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

The tier 8 prems and tier 10s have been updated for 0.9.21.0 (No other updates were necessary)

Seperate download with only the updated tanks: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

I'm working on adding the new HD tanks to the packs (FV207, SU-14-2, SAu 40, S35 CA)

Edited by TheFalkonett, Dec 14 2017 - 13:49.

TheFalkonett #8 Posted Dec 14 2017 - 18:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

So, contrary to my own belief, I managed to finish all 4 of the mentioned tanks already (FV207, SU-14-2, SAu 40, S35 CA).

They have been added to the packs themselves, however, here's the seperate download: https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

TheFalkonett #9 Posted Dec 24 2017 - 19:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Merry Christmas everyone!

I updated the OP's downloads with various fixes, and most importantly: all the previously missing remodels! So enjoy ~30 or so new UUP remodels.

The 5 latest tanks are mention between the progress bar and the downloads, so you can see if there's something new (since I won't bump this thread for every new UUP remodel).

I changed the downloads to have a certain, a bit more organized, structure. Just drop the "UUP" folder inside the zip into your "World_of_Tanks/mods/[VERSION]" folder.

Furthermore: Since there are quite a lot of tanks in the game as a whole, it's kinda hard for me to decide which one to do next. So I've decided to allow everyone one request (for now), if they desire to do so.

(Similar to Desyatnik_Pansy's Christmas Special)

Day_of_the_dead #10 Posted Dec 27 2017 - 07:29

Corporal

• Players
  • 21986 battles
Nice work man!

TheFalkonett #11 Posted Dec 28 2017 - 16:56

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

Added Github links to the nations.

That way you can download specific tanks, without having to download the entire pack. Just click your way through the folders untill you reach the desired .wotmod, click on the wotmod and then "Download".

For example:

If you wanted to downlaod the newly added G.W. Tiger (P), you'd have to click on the Github link below Germany, then click on the "UUP" folder, then the "German SPGs" folder and finally on the "TheFalkonett's_UUP_GW_Tiger_P.wotmod". And last but not least: on the "Download" button.

Edited by TheFalkonett, Dec 28 2017 - 16:56.

Thetankman12 #12 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 15:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13996 battles
  • [XXII] XXII
First off I would like to say what an amazing job you have done thus far, and I cant wait for what the future holds in terms of your remodels. Secondly, i would like to suggest a very HD looking Chieftain to replace the super conqueror, as wargaming cant do it on their own apparently. This is my one request, thank you.

TheFalkonett #13 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 19:37

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles
Mate. Wrong thread for such a request. I animate parts of tanks in here and don't do any swaps. However: if you happen to use the UML, you can easily swap any tank into the Chieftain (imo the Centurion AX is best for that though).

Thetankman12 #14 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 19:54

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 13996 battles
  • [XXII] XXII

ok, thanks

TheFalkonett #15 Posted Dec 30 2017 - 20:17

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

If you have problems swapping tanks with the UML (complicated for newer users), you can PM me.

Basically though: go to res_mods/scripts/mods/lib_stock.xml (directory/names might be different, I'm on my phone and working off of my mind here). Look for the Chieftain's entry (should be gb81_[...] iirc), set up the desired vehicle in the whitelist (vehicle "code", so it should be something like this: gb[number]_super_conqueror) and enable the profile, aswell as using whitelist (if it isn't already). If the game was open during that change, press "F5" in the garage.

SwapNPC is there to choose whether other players' super conquerors should change aswell or not.

Should be a somewhat accurate explanation (for explaining it off of my mind, I'd say).

Ion7 #16 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 19:06

Corporal

• Players
  • 21727 battles
  • [MAX] MAX

Today I downloaded Swedish and American packs listed above and installed the Emil 1 and M22 in the correct folder (Mods, current version), but when I tested it the Emil did nothing and the M22’s driver periscope rotated, but around the turner axis and not on it’s correct base.  Upon further inspection I had forget to install the UML.  After doing this, neither worked.  I followed the UML installation and it is correctly done, but if I had to guess it has something to do with the vehicles not being whitelisted.  The instructions included with the UML show a vastly different picture than the xml file actually present.

On a last note, love the work you are doing, just wish I had more tanks to use it on at this point.  Looking forward the the Super Pershing’s gun stabilizer when you get to it.

TheFalkonett #17 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 19:14

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

No need to whitelist anything. They do work the way they are.

The EMIL I only has the 2 MGs firing (wasn't anything else there sadly).

The Locust has 2 randomly rotating viewports. Also: all 4 viewports open when the battle begins, and the coax can be fired.

The additional gunFire animations can only be used in-battle. The viewports should be openable if you own the Locust and view it in the garage. The randomly rotating ones should rotate even in preview (takes a couple of seconds).

If you still can't work it out, send me a PM.

Ion7 #18 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 20:27

Corporal

• Players
  • 21727 battles
  • [MAX] MAX
Thank you for the quick reply!  After further investigation I found a key bind issue with my backspace key causing the MG’s to not fire, and had simply failed to notice the periscopes on the M22 first time around.  Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Colddawg #19 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 02:17

Major

• Players
  • 45473 battles
  • [ICON-] ICON-
If this could be streamlined a little better it would be a top mod.

TheFalkonett #20 Posted Jan 17 2018 - 02:18

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 20 battles

View PostColddawg, on Jan 17 2018 - 02:17, said:

If this could be streamlined a little better it would be a top mod.

In what way exactly?

Also tagged with Remodel, 3D, UUP, UML, Model, Actuators, Miniturrets, Atacms, TheFalkonett, Soloviyko

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users