Hate Arty? Read this, please.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
509 replies to this topic

Thornir #1 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:07

Major

• Players
  • 26536 battles

For many players, arty is a pain in the [edited]. I know it. You know it. Having a house dropped on you when you're trying to fight other tanks detracts from your preferred game play.

Before WG released the game - I think before it went to Beta - they added arty. I've read some say they had a specific reason. That would make sense.

Whatever the reason, they put it in the game. They made it available. And people could choose to play it or not (keep reading, this isn't what you're thinking).

So, people played it. And, many people like those that are no doubt reading this now, objected, because it interfered with how THEY wanted to play the game. Fair enough.

So, WG made changes. They limited the number that can be in games. They've lowered damage, decreased accuracy, decreased RoF, put it all back, and changed it all again. What they have never done, is change it to the point where it is irrelevant. And obviously, they haven't removed it. And the people that like to play it, keep playing it. WG's commitment to keeping the class in play seems intact.

One of two things is going on here. Either they aren't hearing you - which I think is unlikely - or they hear you and are deliberately not responding the way you'd like. Maybe  both, at different times over the years.

Either way, you aren't getting what you want, And that is frustrating. But here's the thing: The people that play arty are not to blame for your frustration. They aren't. They were presented with an option, and they took it. Just as we all have.

So, with all the name calling and brow beating and derogatory posts against the PLAYERS, you are only beating your heads against the wall. Most arty players play other classes too. They are part of the player base, and we need everyone to keep the game viable. And, there are thousands of people playing arty every day that don't come in here to measure the rage. They are oblivious to your unhappiness.

You're barking up the wrong tree. WG isn't listening to you. Arty players are an easy target, sure, but they have only one action they can take that will satisfy you, and they clearly aren't doing that.

You need to do a better job of talking to WG. IF you hate arty bad enough to come in here and scream insults at those who play it, are you motivated enough to send a ticket? What about writing an actual letter? I've done that. Wrote a letter on real paper, signed it and put a stamp on it. Got a very nice response about 10 days later. I am sure others in WG besides the mods look at the forums occasionally, but what they see is "yada yada yada, arty sucks yada" like they've been reading for the last seven years. Makes you feel better, I know, and it's easy, but it isn't getting you anywhere. When Congress is doing something stupid, I call them on the phone and/or send them a letter. It makes a real impression they cannot ignore.

So, if you believe so strongly that arty will end the world as we know it if it isn't nerfed to death or removed, do something about it. Have the courage of your convictions and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, besides trying to cyber bully other players into giving up what they want from the game, so you can have what you want from the game. Those of you that actually do this are beneath contempt, in case you were curious about how I feel about it. 

I've written letters, as I said, and am writing others, because even if as is endlessly argued, arty is a "broken mechanic", it's part of the game. It's one of 5 core classes, and I think WG would be breaking faith with its player base if they did get rid of it. So, if you disagree with me, get your data together, and send them a letter, too. They are a company and in business to make money, but on occasion they have listened to reasonable argument, presented reasonably. Screaming in the forums doesn't pass muster.

But FFS, quit bullying and beating up your fellow players. They can't solve your problem, and they have as much right to the game as anyone else. I get that some of you are mad that they exercise that right, but it is their right, yours, and mine.

Have at me.

LeaveIT2Beaver #2 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 28137 battles
  • [BRIG] BRIG
Very well stated.

Classics4lyfe #3 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:16

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7310 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

Well yeah it can be solved... By not playing Arty period.. it's an awful mechanic no fun for the receiving party you are getting hit where you otherwise wouldn't be able to be hit from by players that usually would not have the skill to hit you there.. also as for Arty players play other classes. Yes they do but if you look as a general trend a dedicated arty player is not going to do to well at all in other vehicles..

Edited by Classics4lyfe, Sep 24 2017 - 20:24.

Ace_Hunter #4 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:18

Private

• Players
  • 6200 battles

View PostClassics4lyfe, on Sep 24 2017 - 19:16, said:

Well yeah it can be solved... By not playing Arty period.. it's an awful mechanic no fun for the receiving party you are getting hit where you otherwise wouldn't be able to be hit from by players that usually would have the skill to hit you there.. also as for Arty players play other classes. Yes they do but if you look as a general trend a dedicated arty player is not going to do to well at all in other vehicles..

Well said.

XVM_Camo_Net_ #5 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:19

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 13149 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

Arty is and will remain cancer until they remove it from the game.

Except wargaming can't function without whatever their smoking so it most likely won't get removed.

Also, a mod may want to lock this b4 it gets out of hand........like ya know, the rest of the topics that have the word arty in the title

Bavor #6 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:33

Major

• Players
  • 28319 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostXVM_Camo_Net_, on Sep 24 2017 - 14:19, said:

Arty is and will remain cancer until they remove it from the game.

I concur.

Broken game mechanics are cancer to games.  Arty is a broken game mechanic.  Therefore arty is cancer.  The Sky Cancer name is appropriate.

Having a class in a game that can shoot anywhere on the map without retaliation from anyone until the end of the battle is a broken game mechanic.

There are ways to fix this that have been suggested in the past:

• Have the option of no arty battles with a checkbox in the options.
  • Make arty tracers highly visible like they use to be many patches ago to force arty players to move after every shot or they will get counter battery fire.  This will get rid of the arty idiots who sit in one spot the entire battle and never move to get better shots to support their team.
  • Add back the removed bushes that allowed scouts to advance and kill arty before the end of the battle.
  • Add a game mechanic similar to what armored warfare had that the more shots a SPG takes form the same spot the easier it is to locate their position for counter battery fire.
  • Remove SPGs from the game and credit everyone who had their SPGs removed with free XP equal to the XP required to research their SPGs and free SPG crew retraining.
  • Make SPGs a clan wars only resource that is bought with clan resources for clan wars and clan battles and also allow SPGs in training rooms.

Some combination of the above will fix the issue of the completely broken game mechanic.

TitanM10 #7 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:44

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 33847 battles
  • [OM-US] OM-US
Ban all Arty haters/complainers for a day to teach them that s*@t happens!

Sgt__Guffy #8 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:52

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1627 battles

View PostThornir, on Sep 24 2017 - 13:07, said:

For many players, arty is a pain in the [edited]. I know it. You know it. Having a house dropped on you when you're trying to fight other tanks detracts from your preferred game play.

Before WG released the game - I think before it went to Beta - they added arty. I've read some say they had a specific reason. That would make sense.

Whatever the reason, they put it in the game. They made it available. And people could choose to play it or not (keep reading, this isn't what you're thinking).

So, people played it. And, many people like those that are no doubt reading this now, objected, because it interfered with how THEY wanted to play the game. Fair enough.

So, WG made changes. They limited the number that can be in games. They've lowered damage, decreased accuracy, decreased RoF, put it all back, and changed it all again. What they have never done, is change it to the point where it is irrelevant. And obviously, they haven't removed it. And the people that like to play it, keep playing it. WG's commitment to keeping the class in play seems intact.

One of two things is going on here. Either they aren't hearing you - which I think is unlikely - or they hear you and are deliberately not responding the way you'd like. Maybe  both, at different times over the years.

Either way, you aren't getting what you want, And that is frustrating. But here's the thing: The people that play arty are not to blame for your frustration. They aren't. They were presented with an option, and they took it. Just as we all have.

So, with all the name calling and brow beating and derogatory posts against the PLAYERS, you are only beating your heads against the wall. Most arty players play other classes too. They are part of the player base, and we need everyone to keep the game viable. And, there are thousands of people playing arty every day that don't come in here to measure the rage. They are oblivious to your unhappiness.

You're barking up the wrong tree. WG isn't listening to you. Arty players are an easy target, sure, but they have only one action they can take that will satisfy you, and they clearly aren't doing that.

You need to do a better job of talking to WG. IF you hate arty bad enough to come in here and scream insults at those who play it, are you motivated enough to send a ticket? What about writing an actual letter? I've done that. Wrote a letter on real paper, signed it and put a stamp on it. Got a very nice response about 10 days later. I am sure others in WG besides the mods look at the forums occasionally, but what they see is "yada yada yada, arty sucks yada" like they've been reading for the last seven years. Makes you feel better, I know, and it's easy, but it isn't getting you anywhere. When Congress is doing something stupid, I call them on the phone and/or send them a letter. It makes a real impression they cannot ignore.

So, if you believe so strongly that arty will end the world as we know it if it isn't nerfed to death or removed, do something about it. Have the courage of your convictions and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, besides trying to cyber bully other players into giving up what they want from the game, so you can have what you want from the game. Those of you that actually do this are beneath contempt, in case you were curious about how I feel about it. 

I've written letters, as I said, and am writing others, because even if as is endlessly argued, arty is a "broken mechanic", it's part of the game. It's one of 5 core classes, and I think WG would be breaking faith with its player base if they did get rid of it. So, if you disagree with me, get your data together, and send them a letter, too. They are a company and in business to make money, but on occasion they have listened to reasonable argument, presented reasonably. Screaming in the forums doesn't pass muster.

But FFS, quit bullying and beating up your fellow players. They can't solve your problem, and they have as much right to the game as anyone else. I get that some of you are mad that they exercise that right, but it is their right, yours, and mine.

Have at me.

This is probably one of the most sensible openings to an Artillery thread I have read in a long, long time. Well done +1

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #9 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 20:55

Major

• Players
  • 2142 battles
  • [DEMON] DEMON
You've opened yourself the biggest can of worms on these forums... I hope you're ready...

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #10 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 21:02

Major

• Players
  • 2142 battles
  • [DEMON] DEMON

View PostBavor, on Sep 24 2017 - 14:33, said:

I concur.

Broken game mechanics are cancer to games.  Arty is a broken game mechanic.  Therefore arty is cancer.  The Sky Cancer name is appropriate.

Having a class in a game that can shoot anywhere on the map without retaliation from anyone until the end of the battle is a broken game mechanic.

• Make arty tracers highly visible like they use to be many patches ago to force arty players to move after every shot or they will get counter battery fire.  This will get rid of the arty idiots who sit in one spot the entire battle and never move to get better shots to support their team.
  • Add back the removed bushes that allowed scouts to advance and kill arty before the end of the battle.
  • Add a game mechanic similar to what armored warfare had that the more shots a SPG takes form the same spot the easier it is to locate their position for counter battery fire.
  • Remove SPGs from the game and credit everyone who had their SPGs removed with free XP equal to the XP required to research their SPGs and free SPG crew retraining.
  • Make SPGs a clan wars only resource that is bought with clan resources for clan wars and clan battles and also allow SPGs in training rooms.

Some combination of the above will fix the issue of the completely broken game mechanic.

I can agree with this...

- I can agree with the no arty checkbox IF this is also a checkbox implemented for arty to un-check city maps...

- As far as the tracers and AW mechanic... That works for me as I tend to move around anyway. The battle is ever changing, and typically no one spot is the end all, be all spot for supporting your team...

- The bush thing isn't particularly needed as arty has so little viewrange now that if the enemy can get back there, arty is 95% of the time a dead arty...

- I can't agree with the removal because WG wouldn't undoubtedly not offer to refund players the money they spent on LeFH18B2 and Sexton I to their bank accounts, giving them gold instead... If we wanted gold, we would have bought gold in the first place...

- As for the CW thing, I highly agree with this. Especially because SPG's are such a support class now, when they are top tier they struggle.

Sgt__Guffy #11 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 21:13

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1627 battles

View PostBavor, on Sep 24 2017 - 13:33, said:

I concur.

I will say first, one of the biggest stumbling blocks I have come across when reading artillery threads is that no one looks at the situation form the point of view of either playing the game as a team, or not playing the game as a team. If you look at it that way, rather than from an individual perspective, then you would unlock what is needed to deal with artillery! I am not going into game tactics, because I think most on the forum should know that even though they will not accept it as a valid point of an argument.

As I've pointed out on another thread if arrogance was wisdom most players on this forum would be geniuses. The same old tired arguments pop up, as well as the inevitable abuse. What arty haters do not realise is any credibility they had, now, or in the future, has gone.

Personally if artillery was removed from the game I would not lament it, but as the OP rightly pointed out it is part of the game and I will play it! Oh, and what is this fuss about stun? Personally, I find tracking a vehicle a bigger problem than the stun!

This is quote from Zarg12 18th September 2018:

Artillery is literally using broken mechanics, what do you expect? "Hur hur look at me I'm camping base I'll shoot at all the heavies brawling with impunity without a way for them to fight back and as soon as danger comes close you can bet your gay [edited]I'm going to kill myself either by drowning or splashing myself on a building"

From what I have read, Zarg's arguments are not original thinking, just borrowed from many other players who have made the point ad nauseam.  Bavor, another arty hater has jumped onto the bandwagon. 

To indulge you for a moment we will agree on the premise that Arty is literally using broken mechanics. So do a lot of other games! A lot of games players, reading this, are familiar with. 

I really don't think most of the player base really cares that much about broken mechanics. Arty is in the game, you shrug your shoulders and accept it and get on with playing the game. 

Now, let's take two games that readers might be familiar with that have "broken mechanics."

Monopoly. A family game been around since, what 1930's?  Go to jail, do not pass GO, do not collect $200. A real pain early in the game when you need property. Hold on! What happens in the game when I have hotels on my property and players end up in jail. I have to go around the board paying rent and I cannot get rent from a player for three turns because they are in jail. It is supposed to be a penalty! Broken mechanic, not fair!

Chess, has been around a bit longer than World of Tanks. Now, what about these Knights? Unlike the other pieces, they move in an "L" shape and wait, they can jump over other pieces!! Broken Mechanic. All the other pieces conform to moving in a line either straight or diagonally. If an allied or enemy piece is blocking their way they cannot treat it as invisible and pass through it. The Knight does not conform to the rules used by the other pieces. Broken Mechanic!

Now, I cannot recall anyone saying that the Knights should be removed from the game, because they are a broken mechanic, or the way they are played is unfair to the other pieces. If player objects to Knights, don't play chess!

That is just two popular games. I am sure if readers put their mind to it there are many, many more! The broken mechanic argument is irrelevant and redundant simply because arty is there. WG devised the game by their rules, not by what certain players want. It is their game and you have to accept that arty is part of the game. It is unlikely that Knights will be removed from the game of chess. It is unlikely that artillery with be removed from World of Tanks.

Have fun.

Guffy.

V_A_C_A #12 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 21:37

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18021 battles
  • [BREJO] BREJO
This game is complete as it is presented, thanks to WG.
Saying that you want to remove one or other class is asking to make the game "less complete".
Most of the arty haters that come here to the forum, tend to express their frustration using biased arguments, saying that arty players are "noobs", "tomatos", or some worst "adjectives".
Some of the arty LOVERS try to do their best for their teams, even with all the handicaps that arty have (you already know it, like: long reload, long aiming, low mobility, barely no armor, and so on, with little exceptions among the tech trees).

There were three major qualities for the arties: the indirect fire (hitting were the tanks are less armored - the top of the tanks), the huge alpha damage and the long range (again, with some exceptions).

As a result of the endless cry on the forum, after the Patch 9.18, WarGaming nerfed the arties alpha damage (and voided the possibility for the arties to join platoons). Congratulations for the cryers, "ha ha" against the arty lovers (as they don't have the right to express themselves, because they play arty).

As an arty player (if you go to my Service Record, you'll notice that 95% of my ~17k battles are with SPGs) I understand that artillery HAVE PLACE on WoT, and are a valid tool for the allied team.
Some of you may come telling that "It's obvious: you're an arty player. What else could you say?"
But at least I'm telling that I'm here, and I hope WG also listen to my voice, as an arty player.

daangerous #13 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:00

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 12365 battles
  • [9-PDH] 9-PDH

View PostSgt__Guffy, on Sep 24 2017 - 21:13, said:

I will say first, one of the biggest stumbling blocks I have come across when reading artillery threads is that no one looks at the situation form the point of view of either playing the game as a team, or not playing the game as a team. If you look at it that way, rather than from an individual perspective, then you would unlock what is needed to deal with artillery! I am not going into game tactics, because I think most on the forum should know that even though they will not accept it as a valid point of an argument.

As I've pointed out on another thread if arrogance was wisdom most players on this forum would be geniuses. The same old tired arguments pop up, as well as the inevitable abuse. What arty haters do not realise is any credibility they had, now, or in the future, has gone.

Personally if artillery was removed from the game I would not lament it, but as the OP rightly pointed out it is part of the game and I will play it! Oh, and what is this fuss about stun? Personally, I find tracking a vehicle a bigger problem than the stun!

This is quote from Zarg12 18th September 2018:

Artillery is literally using broken mechanics, what do you expect? "Hur hur look at me I'm camping base I'll shoot at all the heavies brawling with impunity without a way for them to fight back and as soon as danger comes close you can bet your gay [edited]I'm going to kill myself either by drowning or splashing myself on a building"

From what I have read, Zarg's arguments are not original thinking, just borrowed from many other players who have made the point ad nauseam.  Bavor, another arty hater has jumped onto the bandwagon. 

To indulge you for a moment we will agree on the premise that Arty is literally using broken mechanics. So do a lot of other games! A lot of games players, reading this, are familiar with. 

I really don't think most of the player base really cares that much about broken mechanics. Arty is in the game, you shrug your shoulders and accept it and get on with playing the game. 

Now, let's take two games that readers might be familiar with that have "broken mechanics."

Monopoly. A family game been around since, what 1930's?  Go to jail, do not pass GO, do not collect $200. A real pain early in the game when you need property. Hold on! What happens in the game when I have hotels on my property and players end up in jail. I have to go around the board paying rent and I cannot get rent from a player for three turns because they are in jail. It is supposed to be a penalty! Broken mechanic, not fair!

Chess, has been around a bit longer than World of Tanks. Now, what about these Knights? Unlike the other pieces, they move in an "L" shape and wait, they can jump over other pieces!! Broken Mechanic. All the other pieces conform to moving in a line either straight or diagonally. If an allied or enemy piece is blocking their way they cannot treat it as invisible and pass through it. The Knight does not conform to the rules used by the other pieces. Broken Mechanic!

Now, I cannot recall anyone saying that the Knights should be removed from the game, because they are a broken mechanic, or the way they are played is unfair to the other pieces. If player objects to Knights, don't play chess!

That is just two popular games. I am sure if readers put their mind to it there are many, many more! The broken mechanic argument is irrelevant and redundant simply because arty is there. WG devised the game by their rules, not by what certain players want. It is their game and you have to accept that arty is part of the game. It is unlikely that Knights will be removed from the game of chess. It is unlikely that artillery with be removed from World of Tanks.

Have fun.

Guffy.

I don't think you can compare boardgames with arty in world of tanks. The horse in chess can be avoided by smart thinking and monopoly is just a luck game. Arty players can focus you all game and when you try to peek a corner to shoot you get a submarine on your roof. If an arty player really wants you he can not be outsmarted. 

I hope my point is made clearly, English is not my first language.

Shortcult #14 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:05

Major

• Players
  • 30560 battles

Interesting Thorny.  My first reaction is why would an avowed apologist make such an inciteful post?

The realization tho, over the course of time, is that less then the subject, you love the argument itself.  Some will read that and see it as wrong, you may even decide it is an insult.  It's not.  The debate allows one to flex the least used muscle, so it's not all bad.

Now, that isn't saying that it is all good.  Radicalism is useful way less often then going valley in Lakeville.  Matter of fact, it's even more often detrimental.  A further lecture on the subject would make me seem even more pompous than is my usual, as I still think I represent the centrist view in the arty debate.  So, I will not be scolding the radicals, you may all thank Thorny.

However, your post leaves me confused.  I do not lobby for the removal of arty.  The suggestion I supported keeps arty in it's current form and with the shorter que times.  Yet, consistently, you have found yourself agitated enough with my posts to attack them.  How do I reconcile that with your post?  Is there no room for a middle ground?  Your with us or your against us?  Alternately, if one does not question, how does one improve?

Probably not the best comparison, but I'll throw it out anyway.  Should the U.S. Navy still fly F6F Hellcats off it's current carrier fleet?  I would say they have improved the air wing to stay relevant.  Why can't that be applied to our entertainment here?  Should it not stay relevant?  Can WG make changes to WoT that attract a larger audience and perhaps a larger income for them?  What if WG can find a way to make an even better arty experience for you, one which no longer requires a restriction on a classes representation while at the same time sating all the haters?  What is your reason for fearing that so much?

I find it ironic that you talk up making suggestions in the appropriate section rather than just hating on arty players (kudos, well said), yet regularly shout 'that's how it always was, DEAL WITH IT!'.  The middle ground really is just no-mans-land to you isn't it?

Shortcult #15 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:12

Major

• Players
  • 30560 battles

Guffy, I think your older than me, DAYUM!

VACA, you have evidence of course that arty was changed because of whining on the forums?  Thorny has suggested that that cannot be so.  I am curious which one of you is correct.  Or did you two not discuss this at the last apologist club meeting to prevent this faux paux?

Sgt__Guffy #16 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:16

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1627 battles

View PostShortcult, on Sep 24 2017 - 15:12, said:

Guffy, I think your older than me, DAYUM!

VACA, you have evidence of course that arty was changed because of whining on the forums?  Thorny has suggested that that cannot be so.  I am curious which one of you is correct.  Or did you two not discuss this at the last apologist club meeting to prevent this faux paux?

I am very, very old. 

Thornir #17 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:18

Major

• Players
  • 26536 battles

First of all short, this isn't about you. 

Second, you may have noticed, I changed my signature. I recognized my own stance and approach to the issue wasn't helping things. 

I believe very strongly that the rights of those that started the game - and arty play - under the conditions it was offered are worth protecting. Having said that, I do understand the frustration the mechanic visits on others. I am not an "apologist" for the mechanic, I am an advocate for those that choose to play the game as offered and are being set upon by their fellow players because the issue, however - or if - it is to be resolved, does not reside with them, and the verbal beatings and in game TKs of arty players is counter productive to the health of the game. I would say the same and would do the same if it were another class that found its advocates blamed and taken to task for nothing more than playing the game as offered. 

You may may have to re-examine how you think of me, Shorty. I am not the enemy.

Sgt__Guffy #18 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:20

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1627 battles

View Postdaangerous, on Sep 24 2017 - 15:00, said:

I don't think you can compare boardgames with arty in world of tanks. The horse in chess can be avoided by smart thinking and monopoly is just a luck game. Arty players can focus you all game and when you try to peek a corner to shoot you get a submarine on your roof. If an arty player really wants you he can not be outsmarted. 

I hope my point is made clearly, English is not my first language.

Any game can be compared with WOT. It is a game! Nothing to add,  your reply does it for me ;)  

Thornir #19 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:21

Major

• Players
  • 26536 battles

View PostDemonic_Angel_of_Death, on Sep 24 2017 - 20:55, said:

You've opened yourself the biggest can of worms on these forums... I hope you're ready...

what, you think someone is going to call me names or something? Or disagree with me? How's that different than now? 

I assume your concern was sincere, and thank you. I'll weather it. I'm not getting shot at; everything else is easy by comparison 

JRingo20 #20 Posted Sep 24 2017 - 22:24

Captain

• Players
  • 31294 battles

View PostThornir, on Sep 24 2017 - 13:07, said:

Have at me.

Well said, fellow grey-beard. The other problem the vocal minority doesn't comprehend, If WG removes arty, there may be something much worse added.

Example; typical arty, mid tier, 20 seconds reload, 10 sec. aim time, 400 damage maybe, one shot red tanks, seldom. Now replace that with heavily camo'd tanks that fire every 1-2 seconds, 10 round magazine, 800 damage, AIMBOT, and teeny-tiny weak spots. They will chew a MBT to pieces while it reloads. Once WG realizes that the credit card commandos will pay big money for this type of tank.............

Edit; Older than you and Sgt_Guffy

Edited by JRingo20, Sep 24 2017 - 23:09.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users