Finger pointers, whiners, ****holes (rant)

Complain dead unhappy criticism

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

frontflip2cool #21 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 16:02

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12735 battles
  • [HAPPY] HAPPY

View PostDeputy276, on Sep 26 2017 - 15:53, said:

Sorry, but no. This old, hackneyed "wisdom" is long obsolete. Fact is, you can be the purplest of purple unicum, and if the other 14 players are garbage, no matter how much you carry or do miraculous things in WOT, the battle will still be lost. It's nearly impossible nowadays for one single person to "carry" a team to victory. That may have worked in the past years, but in 2017, it is almost totally unknown. Heck, your first sentence is completely contradictory "YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR TEAM LOST!!!!!!!!!!!" If it's a team, no one player is responsible for a loss. It's 15 players that lose a battle, not one. Yes, you can try and change your own game play. But if you are on a garbage team, you are going to have garbage game play from 14 other players. So one person simply isn't going to make much difference. Nowadays, games are lost in the first 3 minutes of battle. The landslide has become the norm. Once a landslide loss starts, it's nearly impossible to reverse it. They will die faster than you can kill the enemy. And it's not XVM causing losses. Most of the info from XVM is useless because the players rarely perform to the levels that the colors and stats show. I uninstalled XVM because the info it provide was useless. Unicums were tomatoes and tomatoes killed the tanks. Used to be having a teal or purple player on your team almost guaranteed victory. Now, you can have multiple unicums on your team and still have a landslide loss. It's pretty obvious to everyone that the colors and "stats" are being "manipulated" by many players.    

How hard is a simple as F**K reason for dealing with this SH*T explanation for you? I am speaking 110% TRUTH and everything I have been told by clan mates and people who I like platooning with. So what I said is a valid argument and I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad players blame their team/their tank/hacks/mods/'stat padding'/warpack/gold rounds/RNG/MM/pay-to-win or x5 weekends. Then they keep playing the exact same $%!^ way for 43k games waiting for "the programming" (Seriously?  It boggles the mind to hear the pathetic excuses people use) to stop being 'biased' against them. Good players blame themselves and take responsibility for getting better.  They learn to play and they improve, because they change. Your team is not the reason you lose so much. YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR TEAM LOST!!!!!!!!!!! after the battle take a few moments to reflect about what you did wrong. the think about what your could have done differently and apply that to the next battle you do. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN CHANGE IN WoT- YOUR OWN PLAY!!!! That is all i have to say to you sir.

Deputy276 #22 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 16:19

Major

• Players
  • 19386 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View Postfrontflip2cool, on Sep 26 2017 - 09:02, said:

How hard is a simple as F**K reason for dealing with this SH*T explanation for you? I am speaking 110% TRUTH and everything I have been told by clan mates and people who I like platooning with. So what I said is a valid argument and I WILL SAY IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad players blame their team/their tank/hacks/mods/'stat padding'/warpack/gold rounds/RNG/MM/pay-to-win or x5 weekends. Then they keep playing the exact same $%!^ way for 43k games waiting for "the programming" (Seriously?  It boggles the mind to hear the pathetic excuses people use) to stop being 'biased' against them. Good players blame themselves and take responsibility for getting better.  They learn to play and they improve, because they change. Your team is not the reason you lose so much. YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR TEAM LOST!!!!!!!!!!! after the battle take a few moments to reflect about what you did wrong. the think about what your could have done differently and apply that to the next battle you do. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN CHANGE IN WoT- YOUR OWN PLAY!!!! That is all i have to say to you sir.

Sorry pal, but no, you are wrong. All of what you listed contributes to losing games and loss of enjoyment in WOT. From your language, I suspect you are easily upset if you don't get your way. And inexperienced as well. While all those mottos and "words of wisdom" might sound illuminating and brilliant, they simply aren't. It's a team game. 15 players on each side. 15 players win the game and 15 lose it. One player does not win or lose a game. But if you choose to deceive yourself, please, feel free. You may be able to change your game play, but you are not going to change the battle results. You can have 10 kills in a game, but if it's in the process of a landslide loss, nothing is going to cause a win. Not positive thinking, or pretty XVM colors and stats, or cursing and swearing. Time for you to face reality. :)

Edited by Deputy276, Sep 26 2017 - 16:21.

frontflip2cool #23 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 16:23

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12735 battles
  • [HAPPY] HAPPY

View PostDeputy276, on Sep 26 2017 - 16:19, said:

Sorry pal, but no, you are wrong. All of what you listed contributes to losing games and loss of enjoyment in WOT. From your language, I suspect you are an urchin. And inexperienced as well. While all those mottos and "words of wisdom" might sound illuminating and brilliant, they simply aren't. It's a team game. 15 players on each side. 15 players win the game and 15 lose it. One player does not win or lose a game. But if you choose to deceive yourself, please, feel free. You may be able to change your game play, but you are not going to change the battle results. You can have 10 kills in a game, but if it's in the process of a landslide loss, nothing is going to cause a win. Not positive thinking, or pretty XVM colors and stats, or cursing and swearing. Time for you to face reality. :)

then please explain how in the past 7 months I have gone from having a 47.6% win rate in February to a 49.27% win rate this month using what I have listed as my wisdom/advice. so you sir is the one that is wrong. so if you think you can prove that wrong then be my guest still but the only urchin I see here is you keeping me from passing on wisdom.

Edited by frontflip2cool, Sep 26 2017 - 16:28.

shoe123 #24 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 01:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30775 battles

View Postfrontflip2cool, on Sep 26 2017 - 16:23, said:

then please explain how in the past 7 months I have gone from having a 47.6% win rate in February to a 49.27% win rate this month using what I have listed as my wisdom/advice. so you sir is the one that is wrong. so if you think you can prove that wrong then be my guest still but the only urchin I see here is you keeping me from passing on wisdom.

​uhhh gents, the post is about the abuse that the surviving tankers receive from the dead players... yes you can blacklist but the whole point is that this is a team based game and having your own teammates calling you every name in the book, spam pinging and clogging up the text box when there are teammates genuinely trying to help you is BS...in my opinion it effect people and hurts the game overall..

airm2121 #25 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 16:44

Private

• Players
  • 7033 battles
  • [MUG-D] MUG-D
I agree this ruins the game for people below average like me especially with xvm cancer where they go and pick on the guy with the worst overall stats. Its no fun.

Deputy276 #26 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 19:39

Major

• Players
  • 19386 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View Postfrontflip2cool, on Sep 26 2017 - 09:23, said:

There are numerous ways to stat pad and boost all those numbers and colors. It's nothing magical or mystical and there is no "system" involved, other than knowing HOW to do it. And no, I am not going to post it. Anyone who wants to know can just browse the forum or do a search for it. Or even easier, just go on YouTube and watch the videos. There are plenty of them. Sorry, but waving your stats in people's faces isn't going to impress anyone any more. :)

Deputy276 #27 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 19:45

Major

• Players
  • 19386 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View Postshoe123, on Sep 26 2017 - 18:05, said:

​uhhh gents, the post is about the abuse that the surviving tankers receive from the dead players... yes you can blacklist but the whole point is that this is a team based game and having your own teammates calling you every name in the book, spam pinging and clogging up the text box when there are teammates genuinely trying to help you is BS...in my opinion it effect people and hurts the game overall..

Simple solution to this "problem". And it will be tasteful too. Go to Walmart, or even Kwik-E-Mart (say hi to Apu for me :teethhappy:), and buy yourself a Squishee, or just a can of Coke. When the insults start to fly, just move that container in front of the chat window. PRESTO! PROBLEM SOLVED! So easy even a caveman can figure it out. Which makes me wonder why this thread even exists. :P

RatFink_ #28 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 23:42

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15478 battles
  • [BECUZ] BECUZ

View Postfrontflip2cool, on Sep 26 2017 - 09:02, said:

"Bad players blame their team/their tank/hacks/mods/'stat padding'/warpack/gold rounds/RNG/MM/pay-to-win or x5 weekends.

Well said! They think they have the "Right" to win and that skill and hard work should not be a factor. Welcome to the Millennial world and the future!

RatFink_ #29 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 23:45

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15478 battles
  • [BECUZ] BECUZ

View Postairm2121, on Sep 27 2017 - 09:44, said:

I agree this ruins the game for people below average like me especially with xvm cancer where they go and pick on the guy with the worst overall stats. Its no fun.

And the good players think they are targeted first!

StiffWind #30 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 00:30

Major

• -Players-
  • 16344 battles
  • [MOV] MOV

View PostDeputy276, on Sep 26 2017 - 15:53, said:

Sorry, but no. This old, hackneyed "wisdom" is long obsolete. Fact is, you can be the purplest of purple unicum, and if the other 14 players are garbage, no matter how much you carry or do miraculous things in WOT, the battle will still be lost. It's nearly impossible nowadays for one single person to "carry" a team to victory. That may have worked in the past years, but in 2017, it is almost totally unknown. Heck, your first sentence is completely contradictory "YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR TEAM LOST!!!!!!!!!!!" If it's a team, no one player is responsible for a loss. It's 15 players that lose a battle, not one. Yes, you can try and change your own game play. But if you are on a garbage team, you are going to have garbage game play from 14 other players. So one person simply isn't going to make much difference. Nowadays, games are lost in the first 3 minutes of battle. The landslide has become the norm. Once a landslide loss starts, it's nearly impossible to reverse it. They will die faster than you can kill the enemy. And it's not XVM causing losses. Most of the info from XVM is useless because the players rarely perform to the levels that the colors and stats show. I uninstalled XVM because the info it provide was useless. Unicums were tomatoes and tomatoes killed the tanks. Used to be having a teal or purple player on your team almost guaranteed victory. Now, you can have multiple unicums on your team and still have a landslide loss. It's pretty obvious to everyone that the colors and "stats" are being "manipulated" by many players.   

I've had Top Gun in more than one game where half the team did zero damage.  In fact, my last three Top Guns were in games where we were defeated.  No, one person cannot carry a team.  Not even close.

Deputy276 #31 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 00:37

Major

• Players
  • 19386 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View PostStiffWind, on Sep 27 2017 - 17:30, said:

I've had Top Gun in more than one game where half the team did zero damage.  In fact, my last three Top Guns were in games where we were defeated.  No, one person cannot carry a team.  Not even close.

Ummm...that's what I said. :)

Deputy276 #32 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 00:40

Major

• Players
  • 19386 battles
  • [3_NZ] 3_NZ

View PostRatFink_, on Sep 27 2017 - 16:42, said:

"Bad players blame their team/their tank/hacks/mods/'stat padding'/warpack/gold rounds/RNG/MM/pay-to-win or x5 weekends.

Well said! They think they have the "Right" to win and that skill and hard work should not be a factor. Welcome to the Millennial world and the future!

Sorry, but this is NOT A JOB for the vast majority of players. They use skill and hard work during the day and GET PAID FOR IT. WOT is SUPPOSED to be a release from the daily grind, not be a part of it. 

uberdice #33 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 00:46

Major

• Players
  • 25397 battles

View PostStiffWind, on Sep 28 2017 - 09:30, said:

Did it occur to you that the reason you managed to get Top Gun was that your team was somehow worse than you? You didn't have as many people to compete with.

This isn't just specifically referring to you, individually, but it always blows my mind when people bring up single games as some kind of proof that they're not responsible for their failures, when the reality is that the main reason their teams are more likely to lose is that them being on that team means the team effectively has less than 15 players on it to begin with.

TheBaldguy #34 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 01:20

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7132 battles

View Post_Nygard_, on Sep 26 2017 - 02:17, said:

You sir need to get a bag of 

I totally thought this was going somewhere else. :hiding:

_Gungrave_ #35 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 01:42

Major

• Players
  • 43745 battles
  • [X-OUT] X-OUT

View Postshoe123, on Sep 25 2017 - 05:19, said:

More of an observation than a post. I see this every time I play in some form but tonight was probably the worst. I'm not talking about someone who dies and makes a short, "fail team" comment or " thanks for the help"(guilty). I'm talking about the folks that die... and proceed to pick apart every little thing that the remaining handful of players are doing. No matter the odds left of the remaining tanks, these "special" individuals proceed to bash on every move the player makes. From tomatoes to unicums they come is all skills and the funny part is, half the time they are harping on the wrong players!! Either way it's wrong or rude but most frustrating or comical are the game ending stats when you see up to 4-5 tanks that died doing 0 damage... nothing... but because everyone was busy when they died in the first 60 seconds now it's time to bash on the remaining few.. it's sad when you think about it.... these other tanks are controlled by people..( most of the time) and people are who keep this game going... I saw and was on the receiving end of lots of ***holes this weekend.. next time your being one you might consider how fun this game would be if all the players beneath your perceived  greatness left? WOT has been around awhile, not a ton of new interest in the game, so pissing off the players we have isn't very smart... I know all about. Blacklist and use it often but there are plenty of people that just quit after constant bombardment from haters. So I guess my message is simple.. Stop being an ************!!

Don't like it then use the blacklist because when you deal with people you're not going to have everyone walking on egg shells watching what they say.

Hell if I see someone do something unbelievably stupid you bet your ███ I'm gonna call them out on it. :angry:

Edited by _Gungrave_, Sep 28 2017 - 01:44.

RatFink_ #36 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 01:46

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 15478 battles
  • [BECUZ] BECUZ

View PostDeputy276, on Sep 27 2017 - 17:40, said:

Sorry, but this is NOT A JOB for the vast majority of players. They use skill and hard work during the day and GET PAID FOR IT. WOT is SUPPOSED to be a release from the daily grind, not be a part of it. 

Wrong! Where did you come up with THAT? It's a GAME! A challenge! Not a gimme! If you want something like that play solitaire, and cheat as nothing is guaranteed. NOTHING!

Also tagged with Complain, dead, unhappy, criticism

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users