• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Ape_Drape #41 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 22:19

Captain

• Players
  • 37475 battles
  • [SOT] SOT

View PostBlacksheep_14, on Sep 25 2017 - 20:52, said:

I have a better idea just remove arty and there will be no more whiners.

Yes there will. People will move on to TDs. Their view range is too good! Nerf it again! Their hull traverse is faster than I can cirle them in reverse NERF it. THEY'RE OP!!!! IT'S WORLD OF TANKS NOT WORLD OF TANK DESTROYERS!!!

THEY MAKE IT SO I CAN'T PLAY HOW I WANT TO PLAY REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME!!1!!11!!!ONE!!

BrassFire #42 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 22:21

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2842 battles
  • [1_DIV] 1_DIV

View PostNonamanadus, on Sep 25 2017 - 20:45, said:

I petition people with thin skin get moved to WOWS......

Its a very soothing game.....

Better balanced too.

BrassFire #43 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 22:22

Captain

• -Players-
  • 2842 battles
  • [1_DIV] 1_DIV

View PostApe_Drape, on Sep 25 2017 - 22:19, said:

Yes there will. People will move on to TDs. Their view range is too good! Nerf it again! Their hull traverse is faster than I can cirle them in reverse NERF it. THEY'RE OP!!!! IT'S WORLD OF TANKS NOT WORLD OF TANK DESTROYERS!!!

THEY MAKE IT SO I CAN'T PLAY HOW I WANT TO PLAY REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME!!1!!11!!!ONE!!

Block Quote

slippery slope

You said that if we allow A to happen, then Z will eventually happen too, therefore A should not happen.

The problem with this reasoning is that it avoids engaging with the issue at hand, and instead shifts attention to extreme hypotheticals. Because no proof is presented to show that such extreme hypotheticals will in fact occur, this fallacy has the form of an appeal to emotion fallacy by leveraging fear. In effect the argument at hand is unfairly tainted by unsubstantiated conjecture.

Example: Colin Closet asserts that if we allow same-sex couples to marry, then the next thing we know we'll be allowing people to marry their parents, their cars and even monkeys.

Kenshin2kx #44 Posted Sep 25 2017 - 22:25

Major

• -Players-
  • 16038 battles

View PostApe_Drape, on Sep 25 2017 - 11:19, said:

Which is the functional equivalent of ... no, you cannot give the option to players to choose not to play with arty?  No, they MUST PLAY WITH ARTY WHETHER THEY WANT TO OR NOT.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users