Cheats

Cheats

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

vinnybagadonuts #41 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 05:16

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26484 battles

i had one of the worst sessions of my tanking career last night....1000 or so wn8 average...and I was still messaged after 2 separate games and accused of cheating.

the nature of society to day I suppose...always easier to blame others for failure than it is to blame yourself.

Burning_Haggis #42 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 05:24

Captain

• Players
  • 40673 battles
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Sep 25 2017 - 19:25, said:

To be honest there is cheat mods in this game.. Alot of guys know about it and are going to act like your stupid..  But I remember in old clan wars a commander pinging a map where the enemy was going to be..  And sure enough it never failed.. 

I asked how he knew he said his mini map would ping or light up where stuff was knocked over, Also WG has made a list of several cheat mods out there., Reason for the bands.. So yeah they are still out there. 

and that was why every CW team since the dawn of time has known enough to not drive over every chunk of garbage on the map... cheat defeated.   Any team that couldn't figure that out deserved to lose.

Sure was funny to send a scout to go be chaff, and hit everything on the map running the opposite flank of the zerg-rush then catch the enemy all facing the wrong way.   Ya, that is a useful cheat, eh? 

BeanHoleBandit #43 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 15:30

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostUnDeadDemon956, on Sep 26 2017 - 03:50, said:

Cheats/hacks whatever you want to call them, they plague every multiplayer game hackers could have godmode in this game. But i think the hackers are more busy doing this in grand theft auto: online

--lobby size 30 players--

- teleporting all the players to the edge of the map in the ocean forcing them to commit suicide 

- killing people with godmode/aimbot/unlimited ammo/explosive ammo

- blowing up everyone in the lobby

-  spawning a jet of fire under each player wherever they go 

- spawning cars/planes/animals/buildings ontop of a players head to lag them out of the lobby

- framing a legitimate player for killing an entire lobby of people so they get banned and not the hacker

- altering players ranks

- altering players money

- altering players weapon loadout

- raining down money from the sky that gets legitimate players banned if picked up by mistake or on purpose

- giving a player a wanted level so the cops kill them

- setting a $-1billion bounty on a players head, if killed the killer goes bankrupt, if victim survives bounty they are bankrupt

And a whole host of new hacks i probably haven't seen because i uninstalled gta v months ago.

I agree..  They even plague the console's too..       One thing that RockStar game developer did in MaxPayne was create a all Cheat server..  So if you got caught cheating you could ONLY play on the servers full of cheaters lol... Which I thought was a genius idea.. That way they get fed a dose of their own medicine every day they log on..

I think more games should go to that approach.. 

Markd73 #44 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 15:36

Major

• Players
  • 28612 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View Poststalkervision, on Sep 26 2017 - 01:53, said:

I have seen more then a few people using arty cheats so much so I have sent in tickets on the cheaters. When one sets up his fully skilled premium arty with immense view range in a non standard arty area and is hit immediately on ones first shells fired the enemy arty is using a arty shell track cheat. :sceptic:

Or he is using that strange thing at the bottom right called a "minimap". Oddly enough if you look for tracer fire from known arty firing positions you can sometimes do this thing called "guessing where the arty is" by following the tracers.

Radical I know.

frontflip2cool #45 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 15:38

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10159 battles
  • [MASH] MASH

View PostOld_tex, on Sep 26 2017 - 01:46, said:

Because of the cheats, the game SUCKS.

hmmmmm let me guess you say cheats are the reason the game suck so you are one of those users. Bad players blame their team/their tank/hacks/mods/'stat padding'/warpack/gold rounds/RNG/MM/pay-to-win or x5 weekends.  Then they keep playing the exact same $%!^ way for 43k games waiting for "the programming" (Seriously?  It boggles the mind to hear the pathetic excuses people use) to stop being 'biased' against them. YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR TEAM LOST!!!!!!!!!!! after the battle take a few moments to reflect about what you did wrong. the think about what your could have done differently and apply that to the next battle you do. THE ONLY THING YOU CAN CHANGE IN WoT- YOUR OWN PLAY!!!! That is all i have to say to you good sir

Edited by frontflip2cool, Sep 26 2017 - 15:44.

UnDeadDemon956 #46 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:41

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 29345 battles

View PostBeanHoleBandit, on Sep 26 2017 - 09:30, said:

I agree..  They even plague the console's too..       One thing that RockStar game developer did in MaxPayne was create a all Cheat server..  So if you got caught cheating you could ONLY play on the servers full of cheaters lol... Which I thought was a genius idea.. That way they get fed a dose of their own medicine every day they log on..

I think more games should go to that approach.. 

That would be pretty funny to see in wot, then all the hackers would be stuck playing against other hackers. It would have worked in gtav:o but the dev's gave up on stopping the hackers. The only hackers they ban on gtav:o is the ones raining down money from the sky because it hurts the sale of their shark cards.

SovietMemeBear #47 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 18:06

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20042 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
Since when is brain.exe a cheat? I know most pubbies don't have it but still

BeanHoleBandit #48 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 18:39

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14152 battles

View PostUnDeadDemon956, on Sep 26 2017 - 17:41, said:

That would be pretty funny to see in wot, then all the hackers would be stuck playing against other hackers. It would have worked in gtav:o but the dev's gave up on stopping the hackers. The only hackers they ban on gtav:o is the ones raining down money from the sky because it hurts the sale of their shark cards.

Yeah I gave up that game for that reason.. And just the pub on it was really bad.    

Ape_Drape #49 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 18:45

Captain

• Players
  • 37475 battles
  • [SOT] SOT

View PostRoburk, on Sep 26 2017 - 02:36, said:

maybe he knows about the tank types that appear in CW as well as the positions for said tanks, and for the second part, sounds like he was playing arty

Maybe he told you in his post that the guy told him he had a mod?

Ripping #50 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 18:51

Captain

• Players
  • 17914 battles
  • [MOGS] MOGS

Well stop playing arty, and get out of tier 4 and tier 5 ?

Ape_Drape #51 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 20:59

Captain

• Players
  • 37475 battles
  • [SOT] SOT

View PostLeaveIT2Beaver, on Sep 26 2017 - 03:27, said:

You old fart. They are not cheating. You are getting to senile to click the fracking mouse in time to hit anyone, and too slow to press WASD. :trollface:

Depending on the map, on the test server I can sit and watch for the shells to LEAVE the opposing arty and usually whack them. I look in all the usual place I sat when I ran tons of arty. Not such a hard thing to do if you know how to do it.I don't think many would cheat over arty. But that's just me.

o7 mate!Tell Flats and Airborne Aggie HEY !!!!:great:

You don't need to be such a fanboi that you will deny the existence of cheats in this game. They're real. They exist. Plenty of examples of it can be seen on youtube. Is everyone that kills you using one? No. But that does not negate that they are out there and being used.

It's pretty disingenuous to suggest that the OP is a crackpot and just sucks and saying there are no cheats.

Nunya_000 #52 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 21:02

Major

• Players
  • 20697 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostApe_Drape, on Sep 26 2017 - 11:59, said:

You don't need to be such a fanboi that you will deny the existence of cheats in this game. They're real. They exist. Plenty of examples of it can be seen on youtube. Is everyone that kills you using one? No. But that does not negate that they are out there and being used.

It's pretty disingenuous to suggest that the OP is a crackpot and just sucks and saying there are no cheats.

It looks pretty obvious that he knows the OP and is yanking his chain.

Ape_Drape #53 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 21:36

Captain

• Players
  • 37475 battles
  • [SOT] SOT

View PostNunya_000, on Sep 26 2017 - 21:02, said:

It looks pretty obvious that he knows the OP and is yanking his chain.

Not just a reply to him. There's still a crapton of people that insist there are no cheats or bots in this game.

Ivredevent #54 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 21:40

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 7575 battles
  • [BPCQC] BPCQC

View Postvinnybagadonuts, on Sep 26 2017 - 05:16, said:

i had one of the worst sessions of my tanking career last night....1000 or so wn8 average...and I was still messaged after 2 separate games and accused of cheating.

the nature of society to day I suppose...always easier to blame others for failure than it is to blame yourself.

I have been accused of cheating the other night. Pretty funny when you look at my stats, especially compared to yours... In my case it was more like a compliment I guess and I can understand that it can be very frustrating being killed by a bottom tier coventer...

SwedishBob_ #55 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 22:09

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 732 battles
  • [MOVE] MOVE
Since when do stats mean 1 is cheating or not ... :honoring:

Erin_Mason #56 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 22:11

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 27025 battles
  • [TDF1] TDF1

View PostOld_tex, on Sep 25 2017 - 19:46, said:

You stick to your guns on this one Old Tex.  Those guys razzing you are basically the Clan members who are using the cheats.  I personally think some people are using a mod of some kind that tells them when they are being targeted.  I don't mean just "lit up", but when they actually have an aiming reticle on them.  It would be equivalent to an "augmented" version of Sixth Sense.

ArmoredInferno #57 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 23:22

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17366 battles
I had a game several weeks ago where a Unicum chatted for everyone to watch his stream and that he was selling hacks for $4.95 in the stream.  

Peak_Bagger #58 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 23:32

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9422 battles
  • [W_T_F] W_T_F

Starting an incendiary thread like this without any proof or detail and then abandoning it is pretty cowardly.

Gurgar #59 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 01:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27352 battles
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
I killed a 53/55 today with a blind shot, I bet he thought it was a cheat because he had not even fired. I didn't move after count in, instead I looked where arty spawns. I watched this player knock down tree after tree, heading to that little island on the north spawn of Fjords. Boom, dead arty before he fired the first shot.  

ArmoredInferno #60 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 01:45

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17366 battles

View PostGurgar, on Sep 27 2017 - 01:25, said:

I killed a 53/55 today with a blind shot, I bet he thought it was a cheat because he had not even fired. I didn't move after count in, instead I looked where arty spawns. I watched this player knock down tree after tree, heading to that little island on the north spawn of Fjords. Boom, dead arty before he fired the first shot.  

For sure.   I 1 shot an unspotted Skorp G one minute into Redshire because a tree went down on the center hill where you expect TDs to go.   I've one shot enemy arty on their very first shot by looking for the vapor trail in a particular spot.  I've had my own arty 1 shot the same way.   Really surprised me when my Obj 261 got 1 shot at Himmelsdorf on its first shot near the spawn circle.

Also tagged with Cheats

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users