Jump to content


NO REWARD TANK IN NEXT CAMPAIGN? FAIL FAIL FAIL

WG FAIL

  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

ViolentViolet #1 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 16:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 48530 battles
  • 3,134
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    05-22-2011

"Upcoming Event and Seventh Season. First details of WoT

The big event: 

As many of you know, some time ago I talked about the fact that this year there will be an event on the Global map, on which I want to give some details. 1. The rules of the event will differ significantly from previous events and campaigns. a. First of all, the influence of strategic planning on the final result will increase; b. The clans will have the opportunity to make important irreversible decisions that will affect the outcome; c. It is planned several layers of the map with different levels of difficulty in the game and, accordingly, the effect on the result; d. Event will only take place on tanks of the 10th level, which can already begin to be prepared. 2. The awarding system will also be different from what was before:  







a. Personal reward and clan achievements will be closely interwoven, the first will depend in part on the second; b. 
As a reward for the event there will be no tanks, but there will be an impressive number of economic awards, as well as unique things, including something very exclusive; c. 
Event starts plus-minus in late November and will last 3-4 weeks."

 

Whats the point of CWS or of this game at all without the campaign reward tanks? To buy more Premiums from WG? Give me a friggin Break WG. I know this is for the RU server, and I really REALLY hope this is not the direction our server is going as well. If you want to kill this game, this is 100% for sure the way to do it. 



xrays_ #2 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 16:44

    Major

  • Players
  • 43209 battles
  • 2,806
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View PostViolentViolet, on Sep 26 2017 - 10:26, said:

What's the point of CWS or of this game at all without the campaign reward tanks?

If you want to kill this game, this is 100% for sure the way to do it. 

 

Every step WG has taken over the past few years has (IMO) been to kill the interest in the game and simply make as much money as possible. There's really no other excuse for the bulk of the changes to the game that have ultimately made players upset;

 

   Tournaments are all but gone and reduced to abysmal payouts.

   CW deconstructed to the point it's just boring to play, and again, the rewards are pitiful.

   Outrageous new Premium tanks that are simply cash cows for the company and do nothing to help the game.

   Complete ignorance towards the scourge of players that grief and torment others.

   New and interesting game modes that fail due to incompetence and lack of foresight by the programmers.

 

What else have I missed... ???

 

x.

 

PS> Hello, Vi, miss ya sweetie!



ViolentViolet #3 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 16:49

    Major

  • Players
  • 48530 battles
  • 3,134
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    05-22-2011
Hey X. WG is just breaking my heart. I <3 tanks but they are just making it so hard. 

_Tsavo #4 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 16:55

    Major

  • Players
  • 37910 battles
  • 14,081
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

When Clan Wars became "Grind strongholds for days for boxes so we can earn a pittance of gold on the map" I lost interest.  

 

Back when you could fund your premium status with some participation I felt it was wroth my time.  Anymore, if there's no reward tank on the line, the gold/camo/whatever just simply isn't worth the effort.  Fort he meager amount of gold you get, I'd rather buy it than spend time in serious business mode when this game is anything but cereal bznz.

 

 


Edited by _Tsavo, Sep 26 2017 - 16:57.


Markd73 #5 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 28629 battles
  • 3,539
  • [AOS] AOS
  • Member since:
    04-20-2011

View Postxrays_, on Sep 26 2017 - 15:44, said:

 

Every step WG has taken over the past few years has (IMO) been to kill the interest in the game and simply make as much money as possible. There's really no other excuse for the bulk of the changes to the game that have ultimately made players upset;

 

   Tournaments are all but gone and reduced to abysmal payouts.

   CW deconstructed to the point it's just boring to play, and again, the rewards are pitiful.

   Outrageous new Premium tanks that are simply cash cows for the company and do nothing to help the game.

   Complete ignorance towards the scourge of players that grief and torment others.

   New and interesting game modes that fail due to incompetence and lack of foresight by the programmers.

 

What else have I missed... ???

 

x.

 

PS> Hello, Vi, miss ya sweetie!

 

  • Players wanting new maps and all we are removals or premium tank spam
  • Making "armor relevant again" is not surprisingly just a reason to promote premium ammo spam, thus the need to spend money on premium time/tanks
  • "Fixing MM" and killing tier 8. Not sure how this makes them more money, but I am nearly 100% certain that this is a cash grab
  • Replacing 10s with the side benefit (to WG coffers) of players spending gold to free xp
  • etc etc


heavymetal1967 #6 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:31

    Major

  • Players
  • 60091 battles
  • 14,521
  • Member since:
    05-30-2012

Pardon my unwashed pubbie intrusion, but a setlist is in order.

 

SMH @ Wargaming's business model.

 

 

=

 

 

=

 

 

 

 

 



N00BSAIB0T #7 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:31

    Major

  • Beta Testers
  • 49113 battles
  • 4,872
  • [-G-] -G-
  • Member since:
    01-14-2011
I'm split on this. Who actually plays their M60, Fail-Lowe, 121B, T95 Chieftain, or that US medium with the T110E5 turret? These things are travesties that weren't worth the time that was put in. The Object 907 was the only one that was worth it.

Buttknuckle #8 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:34

    Captain

  • Players
  • 40709 battles
  • 1,621
  • [GOONZ] GOONZ
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013
Starting to get the feeling that heavymetal1967's set list should include Fade to Black by Metalica.

xrays_ #9 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:36

    Major

  • Players
  • 43209 battles
  • 2,806
  • [FELOW] FELOW
  • Member since:
    08-02-2013

View PostN00BSAIB0T, on Sep 26 2017 - 11:31, said:

I'm split on this. Who actually plays their M60, Fail-Lowe, 121B, T95 Chieftain, or that US medium with the T110E5 turret? These things are travesties that weren't worth the time that was put in. The Object 907 was the only one that was worth it.

 

At least there was a goal, and something that you could "show off" in matches to mark just how much time you wasted... I've "earned" four(?) of them so far, and would happily donate my time and efforts for another one, but I'm not playing in competitive-grind mode for 3-4 weeks for camo and reserves. F to the NO.

 

x.



_Tsavo #10 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 37910 battles
  • 14,081
  • Member since:
    02-16-2011

View PostN00BSAIB0T, on Sep 26 2017 - 11:31, said:

I'm split on this. Who actually plays their M60, Fail-Lowe, 121B, T95 Chieftain, or that US medium with the T110E5 turret? These things are travesties that weren't worth the time that was put in. The Object 907 was the only one that was worth it.

 

I adore my T23E3, but the tier 8s didn't seem worth it and my m60 gathers dust since the m48 is just flat out better.  It's a novelty and, in hindsight, the 907 would have been a better choice.



chipra07 #11 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 17:57

    Corporal

  • Players
  • 13875 battles
  • 39
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5
  • Member since:
    09-30-2013

Who knows what the rewards really are yet. I agree that most of the reward tanks are pretty lackluster but the show off factor can be nice... Lets just sit tight till the rewards are announced, then we can pick up the pitchforks if they are bad. If the rewards includes (20) 3 hour 200% credit reserves count me in.



GeorgePreddy #12 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 18:46

    Major

  • Players
  • 14291 battles
  • 6,334
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
  • Member since:
    04-11-2013

The secret to happiness and peace

is to let every situation be what it is,

instead of what you think it should be,

and make the best of it.



ShadowPatriot #13 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 19:48

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 17431 battles
  • 342
  • [-U-M-] -U-M-
  • Member since:
    04-28-2011

View PostViolentViolet, on Sep 26 2017 - 10:26, said:

"Upcoming Event and Seventh Season. First details of WoT

The big event: 

As many of you know, some time ago I talked about the fact that this year there will be an event on the Global map, on which I want to give some details. 1. The rules of the event will differ significantly from previous events and campaigns. a. First of all, the influence of strategic planning on the final result will increase; b. The clans will have the opportunity to make important irreversible decisions that will affect the outcome; c. It is planned several layers of the map with different levels of difficulty in the game and, accordingly, the effect on the result; d. Event will only take place on tanks of the 10th level, which can already begin to be prepared. 2. The awarding system will also be different from what was before:  







a. Personal reward and clan achievements will be closely interwoven, the first will depend in part on the second; b. 
As a reward for the event there will be no tanks, but there will be an impressive number of economic awards, as well as unique things, including something very exclusive; c. 
Event starts plus-minus in late November and will last 3-4 weeks."

 

Whats the point of CWS or of this game at all without the campaign reward tanks? To buy more Premiums from WG? Give me a friggin Break WG. I know this is for the RU server, and I really REALLY hope this is not the direction our server is going as well. If you want to kill this game, this is 100% for sure the way to do it. 

 

​I have a question, First of all, the influence of strategic planning on the final result will increase; b. The clans will have the opportunity to make important irreversible decisions that will affect the outcome; c. It is planned several layers of the map with different levels of difficulty in the game and, accordingly, the effect on the result;

 

​what does different levels of difficulty mean, when it's already tier 10 ?



HLS30 #14 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 20:52

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 38258 battles
  • 659
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    07-11-2010

View Postchipra07, on Sep 26 2017 - 08:57, said:

Who knows what the rewards really are yet. I agree that most of the reward tanks are pretty lackluster but the show off factor can be nice... Lets just sit tight till the rewards are announced, then we can pick up the pitchforks if they are bad. If the rewards includes (20) 3 hour 200% credit reserves count me in.

 

Man Chip, I don't know how you can stand playing this game for three hours straight these days :/

Scorpiany #15 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 23:17

    Major

  • Community Contributor
  • 30274 battles
  • 11,070
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
  • Member since:
    06-27-2013

View PostN00BSAIB0T, on Sep 26 2017 - 09:31, said:

I'm split on this. Who actually plays their M60, Fail-Lowe, 121B, T95 Chieftain, or that US medium with the T110E5 turret? These things are travesties that weren't worth the time that was put in. The Object 907 was the only one that was worth it.

 

I play my T95E6 all the time. I love it. The buffs made it pretty decent; it's fun to play around with.

 

People keep confusing it for the Chieftan for some reason too.



Edge_of_Insanity #16 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 23:27

    Captain

  • Players
  • 15938 battles
  • 1,543
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    06-29-2012

Good Bye Crapaigns, You will be missed by the players, not by the callers.

 



trondd #17 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 23:33

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16669 battles
  • 171
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014

View PostScorpiany, on Sep 26 2017 - 23:17, said:

 

I play my T95E6 all the time. I love it. The buffs made it pretty decent; it's fun to play around with.

 

People keep confusing it for the Chieftan for some reason too.

 

Buff? what buff?

TwixOps #18 Posted Sep 26 2017 - 23:48

    Major

  • Players
  • 41808 battles
  • 3,898
  • [REL2] REL2
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

All I know is that I won't be playing any campaigns that do not have a reward tank.  I have little use for camos or gold (since premiums are only available through the store now), and zero use for titles or boosters... I literally have never activated any of them.  The only reward I would care about enough to donate a few weeks of playtime to [edited]CW battles is a tank that is otherwise unacquireable.  



_Schneller_Heinz_ #19 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 00:03

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 1931 battles
  • 1,279
  • Member since:
    02-05-2015

View Posttrondd, on Sep 26 2017 - 23:33, said:

 

Buff? what buff?

 

That one.

 

T95E6 buff in 9.15

16 APRIL 2016 

– ground resistance on hard terrain improved by 22%;
– ground resistance on medium terrain improved by 20%;
– ground resistance on soft terrain improved by 10%;
– aim time of the 120 mm Gun T123E6 decreased from 2.3s to 2s;
– dispersion of the 120 mm Gun T123E6 decreased from 0.4 to 0.38


Edited by _Schneller_Heinz_, Sep 27 2017 - 00:06.


trondd #20 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 00:18

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16669 battles
  • 171
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
  • Member since:
    03-09-2014
Oh. Hardly a buff. It needs more





Also tagged with WG FAIL

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users