WG FAIL

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

ViolentViolet #21 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 02:15

Major

• Players
  • 48430 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
I know a lot of people were hoping at still getting a 907 too. Sucks for them. 

IanSanJr #22 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 09:05

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 59107 battles
  • [OTTER] OTTER

nah it already dead.....

they are messing their own path through rubicon.

their mistake and their goal was blank.

fix anything meh (kind tweak" what player complain the tank and map and shell)

MM little bit broken (dunno how to fix and research entire server to make diagram every tier and battle and minutes)

clan wars (renew better version and better UI and better control) World said this is suck cant do something better than old one (WG scratches their head what is their mistake about clan wars and throw this project to someone else to take responsibility) just abandoned clan wars newer version never be done.

dont know what tank tech tree will be release ( wg research entire world and visit several museum to gather information blue print past ww1 > late post modern) spend around 1.5-3 years to make plin plan new branch nation.

stronghold is broken for NA, (WGEU + WGRU asking WGNA about stronghold, feedback and report diagram) WGNA passed their result and said nothing change and following WGEU system. this bloody killing NA clan. GG WGNA Why u do dis...

WG how to boost their business? promote contributor for make video preview new tank, new map, new branch, etc. public figure, contest, event.

players ask for new tank tier 8 pls (WG decide research for tier 8 tank and give option for premium or normal) WG ended up for premium to gain money money money "song"

player argue new tank is broken, give back my money. WG "NO..!" player decide quit game and murmuring until the game fix in next 1-2+ years.

WG release test server, feedback only available on WGRU. dont post into WGNA they are completely broke... let's take WGRU what it will be...

hope they redo test server with 2-3 times change note. after they release.

WGNA hear loud scream player from south america "wththis game why ping to high.... and ghost shell..."

WGNA tell player NA stop warpack/no mods only clean install or vanilla client (this is great idea for not have messy thing in modpack in your screen)

player said modpack is guud, git gudd... (there 40% players in NA never run goddamn mods how to win is control map and dmg farm and kills) but not true (there is few selfish reject to kills someone who is low hp instead dmg pad and blaming their team for lose "LOL, i am asking you why u didnt kill those low HP and letting their number increases to kill you? if you kill everything you could win" 

but this not true again... once someone see high tier "what would you do if your team have tier and low tier and high tier against outnumber?" answer " for those low tier should back off and same tier should help high tier and do peek a boo or hide in seek to kill it off but enemy cant push if they waste bloody HP" not true, but the true is this NA running away for their life like a chicken get caught and sold in KFC.

new map for prevent pro player to climb in every corridor or soft spot to go up mountain or top of himalaya. but they did putting invisible wall to prevent player to boost and farming dmg and in result game is not going for predictable for data record. player rage wg for blocking boost up. WG said NO...! not fair... killing someone in near with climbing up or shooting from above mountain.

player reply this game is physic system can crush anything like crush tree, crush building, crush wall, crush mini tank, crush popcorn... WG said yes it does but not boosting. it remain unfair matches.

nah, what am i stuck here for?

no idea...

running out information

moogleslam #23 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 13:51

Major

• Players
  • 29225 battles
  • [REL-A] REL-A
I have been waiting forever to get some Tier X tanks so I could participate in this to get the Reward Tanks, and now that I finally have some Tier X tanks, they get rid of Reward Tanks!?!?!

trondd #24 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 14:05

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16578 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS

https://thearmoredpa...no-tank-reward/

Block Quote

As we wrote earlier, making players chose this or other game mode, massively giving out expensive rewards, at the same time setting the bar high in terms of quality and quantity of battles, created a really toxic environment. It led to ‘boosting’ accounts to get the T-22 SR, selling clan slots during the campaign and so forth, which wasn’t a good thing.

Regarding the new event, it will be hardcore and complicated, and most of all it will require tactical thinking. There won’t be an influx of VI or VIII tiers, just the creme de la creme. The requirements won’t be difficult, nor you won’t have to play thousands of battles to grind your dream tank.

And those who are mostly interested in strategic gameplay on the Global Map and without pressure for battle count should be most interested in playing in the event. Various rewards will be implemented. Of course some will be unique, for the top of the top. And for those who don’t like it, there’s always random battles, personal missions, tournaments etc.

"nor you won’t have to play thousands of battles to grind your dream tank."

Wut? I cant tell if they mean you will be able to get some kind of tank with less battles, or that we at some point played thousands of battles during a campaign...

Edited by trondd, Sep 27 2017 - 14:10.

ViolentViolet #25 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 15:47

Major

• Players
  • 48430 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
We don't have to play any battles to get our dream tanks. They are not giving out any tanks.. or dreams lol. 

JimBob49 #26 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 16:19

Sergeant

• Players
  • 13816 battles
  • [DIMBO] DIMBO
Rip my dream of getting a 907. I'm assuming this means WG will start selling these tanks now that you can't earn them?

chipra07 #27 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 19:17

Corporal

• Players
  • 13830 battles
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5

View PostViolentViolet, on Sep 27 2017 - 14:47, said:

We don't have to play any battles to get our dream tanks. They are not giving out any tanks.. or dreams lol. 

My dream is now crushed :(

Dukebarry #28 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 19:29

Major

• WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 30528 battles
  • [FADES] FADES

The new dream tank meta is who can afford them not who can earn them. My M 60 is totally irrelevant and rusting in a lake now.

I have a bunch of other reward tanks but only the 907 is worth playing. Its better to play the money maker Premium 8s..

WG is all about cash now. 

SovietMemeBear #29 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 19:49

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 20030 battles
  • [VILIN] VILIN
I feel bad for everyone who picked the 121B over the 907 cause "it'll get buffed"

____Vortex____ #30 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 19:09

Corporal

• Players
  • 16160 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP

View PostSovietMemeBear, on Sep 27 2017 - 11:49, said:

I feel bad for everyone who picked the 121B over the 907 cause "it'll get buffed"

Don't lose hope, the T95E6 was eventually "buffed"  *snickers*

INTENSIFYING_REEEEEEE #31 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 06:59

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18427 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

No tank?, no care.
Would WG give 25k gold as a reward? a measly 100$ of gold? no they are to cheap,and frankly 25k gold for 6 weeks of hating life everyday? lol no
25k isn't even worth it...25k a week ? i might do that
and 20, 3 hr 200% boosters? nah fk that

If there is no tank to get there is not campaign to bother with

dominator_98 #32 Posted Oct 30 2017 - 22:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 14038 battles
  • [SCRAM] SCRAM

View PostINTENSIFYING_REEEEEEE, on Oct 21 2017 - 23:59, said:

25k gold for 6 weeks of hating life everyday? lol no

If you hate CW why the heck are you playing them, regardless of the reward. This is only a game, dude. It should never be a chore to play and if that's what it feels like to you, you should probably take a hiatus.

SirVex #33 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 10:33

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 42185 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

Some good points in this thread , but bottom line the reward tanks have exclusivity and theorectically can only be earned from these campaigns. What could they offer instead that would be worth the effort to make  clans get involved ?.

If it is anything that I can buy then this will fail 100%.

I can buy boosters , do not need special camos as I have plenty unused and most are just meh. Gold, better to buy it than jump through WG hoops for a $1.50. I struggle to see what they could offer that is even remotely REWARDING.

It appears that this is WGs  " Year of Lethargy ". Where has the spark of creativity , the anticipation of something new , a reason to log on and check what is happening gone.  This year is nearly gone and you have been deemed lacking by the NA

community at least.

Edited by SirVex, Oct 31 2017 - 10:34.

Mr_Fantabulous #34 Posted Oct 31 2017 - 23:41

Captain

• Players
  • 26291 battles
  • [THUGZ] THUGZ

View PostSirVex, on Oct 31 2017 - 04:33, said:

Some good points in this thread , but bottom line the reward tanks have exclusivity and theorectically can only be earned from these campaigns. What could they offer instead that would be worth the effort to make  clans get involved ?.

If it is anything that I can buy then this will fail 100%.

I can buy boosters , do not need special camos as I have plenty unused and most are just meh. Gold, better to buy it than jump through WG hoops for a $1.50. I struggle to see what they could offer that is even remotely REWARDING.

It appears that this is WGs  " Year of Lethargy ". Where has the spark of creativity , the anticipation of something new , a reason to log on and check what is happening gone.  This year is nearly gone and you have been deemed lacking by the NA

community at least.

Their business model has gone from developing a game and growing its player base to squeezing as much money as possible from it's current shrinking player base while throwing shiny things (OP premiums and silly new game modes) at us for a distraction.

Muffy7 #35 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 21:04

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 26219 battles
  • [F0CUS] F0CUS
Some players (top 3,000 on the personal leaderboard) will be able to exchange Bonds for one of the five tier X vehicles that were previously available (М60, VK72.01 K, Object 907, Т96Е6, 121B). In this case, all currently available bonds can be used (not only bonds that were earned during the event)

HI_FIVE #36 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 21:46

Major

• Players
  • 42568 battles
  • [FD_UP] FD_UP
And this is one of many reasons i made another game my primary game(crossover). Yea i will play from time to time. But not for hours and hours like i once did.I think once my prem time is done i am done. If anyone else plays that game. Look me up to toon or something. 

Also tagged with WG FAIL

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users