Targetting is not working properly

Targetting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Ottoplay #1 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 01:55

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18467 battles

At first I thought it was a fluke, now I see it's an error. I suppose its got everything to do with maps.

Trying to target tank, hull-up, it won't highlight. Hull-down won't work either. Seen this one on a few maps since my return this September. Hull-up use to always highlight the target.

TwixOps #2 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 02:02

Major

• Players
  • 42004 battles
  • [REL2] REL2
Replay please.  

Swoony #3 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 02:51

Captain

• Players
  • 20913 battles
How about you try using that little aim reticle we use to shoot the gun with to highlight the enemy! Hull up, hull down?

OlTanker #4 Posted Sep 27 2017 - 15:03

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 12396 battles
  • [3_61] 3_61
I'm not sure but I think I have an idea about what he is talking about. It is something I have noticed started a couple patches ago. There are times when a tank is partially obscure but there won't be a red silhouette around it. I have had instances where I could actually see the tank yet no targeting silhouette shows and of course the impact reticle will not center on the image of the visible portion of the tank. Same situation that happens when the target tank backs down off of a ridge and the target point that was on the visible portion of the tank suddenly slews upwards as soon as the target went blank or invisible. RNG seems to behave differently on blind shots in the same manner. You know the tank is in that bush you want to fire in the center of the bush yet the rounds go everywhere but where you are directing them to unless there is a silhouette visible.

Also tagged with Targetting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users