• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

NotEnuffDakka #21 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 04:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27907 battles
  • [WG-LA] WG-LA

View PostMikosah, on Sep 27 2017 - 17:43, said:

Now that raises an interesting question, would it be more practical to 3-mark a tank before the buff, when expected values are lower, or after the buff, when you you have greater potential? Or is the right moment just when the buff goes live and you get the best of both worlds. 

It's a coin toss, really. Before the buff, less people will play, but that means the dedicated Type 59 lovers would keep playing and keeping the damage ratio requirements high.

After the buff, more of its owners would play it. The more rusty players could potentially bring the ratio requirements down, but the experienced players would also play it more frequently, and do better with a buffed vehicle.

I remember a time when the FV4202 was on rental and everyone was playing it and doing 0 damage. I decided to play a match in the last few days of rental and I got my 2nd mark in one battle doing a measly 1500 damage. Lulz were had.

WinningWithWarchild #22 Posted Sep 28 2017 - 08:13

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 6819 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Post_Tsavo, on Sep 27 2017 - 16:50, said:

tier 5 and higher, yes.

Some are far easier than others.  The Cromwell, for instance, is stupid easy to 3 mark but the Cromwell B is much harder 

Did they fix the marking issue that everyone was complaining about?  I've had stars on my barrels and didn't even know what those were (not 3 of them though).

Also tagged with Typ59, marks of excellence, chinese, medium

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users