• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Hellsfog #21 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 19:37

Major

• Players
  • 32268 battles
  • [D-O-S] D-O-S

View PostSlim_Shadee, on Jan 04 2018 - 12:30, said:

He is absolutely right. Bunch of entitled welfare players who think that WG is required to make tournaments for you to get free Gold. Stupidity is both of you jumping on his correct statement. You may want them but they sure as hell have NO obligation to open the door and fill your bags with free candy children.

This is your typical response XRay to try to belittle people on here but I don't know the other poster but a kindred spirit obviously.

You're not wrong about the old tourney payouts breaking the game economics but the rest of your post, including its tone, is off the mark.  I don't know x-ray from a hole in the wall but he generally seems willing to help those who want help.

As for the tourneys, they had to go.  I'm crapat this game and didn't have to buy gold for better than 2 years purely due to tourney winnings. I was on several no [edited]given teams and we would typically earn 2,500 per week. The few truly good teams I filled in on would take in 5,000 or more ( a big thank you to those guys for carrying me to riches).  I enjoyed it and I would love to get that much gold again but I understand why WG put an end to the payouts. To a lesser extent, tourneys were sapping players from CW which seems to be where WG wants players to be. 

What I don't understand is why WG eliminated the tourney's completely.  The templates are already made so I don't see any reason why WG wouldn't continue them with reduced, perhaps greatly reduced, awards.  

xrays_ #22 Posted Jan 04 2018 - 20:02

Major

• Players
  • 46988 battles
  • [FELOW] FELOW

View PostSlim_Shadee, on Jan 04 2018 - 12:30, said:

He is absolutely right. Bunch of entitled welfare players who think that WG is required to make tournaments for you to get free Gold. Stupidity is both of you jumping on his correct statement. You may want them but they sure as hell have NO obligation to open the door and fill your bags with free candy children.

This is your typical response XRay to try to belittle people on here but I don't know the other poster but a kindred spirit obviously.

I... um... There are no words for this amount of stupidity.

x.

bearbuck #23 Posted Jan 09 2018 - 19:36

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 12309 battles
  • [_WOLF] _WOLF

View Postangrybovine, on Sep 29 2017 - 18:21, said:

That's just plain ignorant.  Or is it salt from not performing well in tournaments?

Some players play it for the challenge.  The gold WON (thats a reason) is just icing on the cake.

I miss the 5v5s and especially 1v1s.  Just you and the tank you are going to destroy.  No excuses of bad teams if you do bad.  And quick and satisfying succession of victories in an hour.

WoT at its best and purest.  Wish they would make 1v1 Randoms a thing.

I would be happy just for pub random 1v1s available at any time.

Wow.  Unless someone suggested this before, I think I may have had the first original good idea in this forum since god knows when.

good idea.

RECON_RANGER #24 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 14:42

Captain

• Players
  • 36993 battles
Now you all know I was right and WG has and had no  plans to ever return tourney's and have just been lying to the players. 

HighCharity_AkemiHomura #25 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 15:22

Captain

• -Players-
  • 10174 battles
  • [OHARU] OHARU
TOURNEYS ????

sector7ge #26 Posted Jan 15 2018 - 15:34

Corporal

• Players
  • 19899 battles
  • [_B-Z_] _B-Z_
no one from WG staff reads this??? we need an answer, this lack of comunication is annoying

apsen #27 Posted Jan 22 2018 - 02:58

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 126709 battles
  • [FRI] FRI

View Post__Mystic, on Jan 04 2018 - 09:38, said:

Did you miss the part where WG states that there wouldnt be regularly scheduled tourneys until into the new year? Based on 1.0 coming out sometime in march i think it was, probably safe to say theyll be back around then too.

I guess they have no plans to release 1.0 on EU or Russian servers so that's why the tournaments still continue there...

Edited by apsen, Jan 22 2018 - 03:02.

Paladin1954 #28 Posted Jan 22 2018 - 07:26

Sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 90223 battles
  • [WWIII] WWIII

I've stated before that you guys need to make the YouTubers aware of this.Guys like Jingles, Quicky Baby, Aging Jedi, DezGamez and CirconFlexes.With their contacts in WG Head Office in Cyprus they might get an answer where we here on NA are being ignored. **** still runs down hill last time I checked.Remember not too long ago when all the WGNA muppets were running for cover over FochGate?

Content Moderated by HeadlockMvnky

Edited by HeadlockMvnky, Jan 22 2018 - 15:33.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users