• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CabbageMechanic #1 Posted Sep 29 2017 - 19:45

Community Coordinator

• Administrator
  • 7440 battles
  • [WGA-A] WGA-A

Hello Tankers,

Welcome to the newest section of the forums - Wargaming Community Feedback Requests.  The purpose of this space is to give Tankers a direct way to give their high quality feedback about current and future World of Tanks development news and notes.  It will consist of threads posted exclusively by staff on issues that are of present focus to the development team.

With this power comes some responsibility. 

1. We ask that you take your time and deliver well-reasoned and explained responses - the better you state your opinions the more likely they will be to have impact.  
2. We do not expect perfect spelling and grammar, but please make an effort to format your post to make it as clear and legible as possible.

3. Debate and discussion are welcome - ad hominem attacks and insults of any kind are not.  If you disagree with another poster's opinion, do so politely and constructively.

4. Please take care to remain on topic - every single post should relate directly to something in the OP (Original Post).
5. Posts deemed off-topic or non-constructive will be removed, and repeated offenses will lead to warning points.  The standards for this forum are high - do not click submit on a post here unless you are confident that it does not violate the letter or spirit of these rules.

If you prefer to give feedback in a more relaxed environment or on a topic not currently being discussed here, the Feedback and Suggestions Forum is still here.

Edited by CabbageMechanic, Oct 03 2017 - 01:44.

Galaxy_Canon #2 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 10:31

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 31658 battles
  • [CLAWS] CLAWS
Okay, here's a community request for you, buff the m60 already. What is wrong with you all? Ctl+C and Ctl+V too hard? We worked hard for that thing, now it's the worst victim of powercreep in the game. It's not hard to fix, so do it. Put in a copy paste order with the devs or whatever, how hard can it be? 

GeorgePreddy #3 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 15:34

Major

• Players
  • 14334 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
.... aaaand the very first reply is rude

T__J #4 Posted Nov 09 2017 - 21:41

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 53187 battles

so whats WCFR ?

Son_of_the_South #5 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 02:37

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13413 battles
  • [PJ] PJ

I politely request:

1. Artillery toggle, allowing one to play with artillery or without it. This is perhaps the singly most hated part of this game. I have seen more posts requesting its removal than any other feedback left on the boards.

2. Skill based MM - A tier approach system based on whatever logic the smart people at WG can come up with. Most games can easily be forecast as loss or win, based on the skill base of the aggregate chosen to be on a team. Contrary to the posts of a few people on the forum decrying that it is fair, it really isn't. It makes one want to suicide out as soon as you see the team you are assembled with. I say this from the position of not wanting a team of reds. I can carry my weight but I am unable to carry a team.

Son_of_the_South #6 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 02:38

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 13413 battles
  • [PJ] PJ

View PostT__J, on Nov 09 2017 - 15:41, said:

so whats WCFR ?

Wargaming Community Feedback Requests.

_Tsavo #7 Posted Jan 13 2018 - 02:52

Major

• Players
  • 39205 battles

There's a few things, mostly about the new player experience and helping new players come to terms with this game and help reduce their frustration.

My opinions on the tutorial and what can be improved:

The following is my summary of I think could be refined or added to help the new players (and those who aren't good at the game who can use some tips) from a post I made earlier this year here:  http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Pardon that it is written in a summary conclusion format, but I believe I've brought up some important points and things that could be improved upon.

Spoiler

I would also try to be more proactive with handling bans and illegal mods.  There's an infamous bot, sticky-grass-color-zero, not his actual name but close enough, who was notorious for botting.  What did you guys do?  You gave him two account wipes before doing away with him for good.  Other games have a zero tolerance for that, but that set a precedent that it's OK to break the rules, you'll just be slapped on the wrist.  The recent streamer who blatantly purchases accounts and streamed illegal mods got banned by Twitch before you guys took action.  That didn't anything to help bolster trust.  I'm not saying you guys have to be a totalitarian regime, but enforcement of your rules and more transparency would go a long way.  Be clear about it, start posting the account names of those you permaban.  Show us you have some teeth.

Okay, enough with that, I don't want to seem all negative.  I love this game and have had hundreds, probably thousands of hours of enjoyment from it and I want to see more people having fun here.

I'll add some positive stuff in a little bit...

Find more MeatheadMilitias.  Dude's a good feller and his willingness to interact with the community and have some fun with it would do well to be replicated with the rest of the staff.  Have fun, engage us.

Edited by _Tsavo, Jan 13 2018 - 03:02.

Horst_von_Usedom #8 Posted Feb 13 2018 - 03:03

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48897 battles
  • [PZRGD] PZRGD
Why are you people so frightened by criticism?  Who is paying the bills here, you or the customer? If a customer makes a negative remark about some decision made by Wargaming then you should take note and engage that customer, they may have something that could help you, or is it that you really don't care what customer's think? Your rules and actions indicate that you are not interested in customer satisfaction, but only complicity in or approval of in your decisions.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users