WCFR Rules *READ BEFORE POSTING*

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

_ROTEN_ #81 Posted Jan 14 2019 - 19:17

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 37998 battles
  • [QU] QU

I find it extremely funny that people will complain about artillery, I guess since they cant sit back and farm and arty makes them move and reposition I guess that's making them work to hard, but nobody complains about the 4005 since they all probably own one and that td takes no skill to play, just sit back and wreck people. If you are going to complain about arty that's been beat up with nerfs and complain how it takes no skill then be fair park all those 4005s until WOT nerfs them.:popcorn:

iceman431970 #82 Posted Jan 17 2019 - 18:43

Corporal

• Players
  • 64200 battles
  • [DA] DA
you know most likely no one from WOT actually reads this crap, but here goes, forget buffing the tanks, if you can't handle playing against  it then quit. the real issue is the idiotic conditions in playing an unbalanced game. you have 12 players at a personal rating of 3500 or less to 5000 and maybe and maybe a couple of 6000 and up going against 5 to 6 players 9000 and up with several at 6k and under on other team.Until you fix this issue the balance that WoT is trying to achieve will never be met. you need 3999 and under playing against each other for constant training purposes. then move into like 4000 up to maybe 6999, and so on. until someone in wargaming finally fixes this issue your balance of battles is never going to happen and most likely you will continue to lose players.and please stop sending out surveys that the players cant actually give an opinion. if you just want drone opinions then go hand job each other in the back room. i have spent a lot playing this game. but it seems you don't actually want real opinions. you just want answers to preset questions that are not very good questions to begin with. most players dont give a dam about the questions your asking.

latvius #83 Posted Jan 23 2019 - 16:50

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 34016 battles
  • [GFLC] GFLC

4. Please take care to remain on topic - every single post should relate directly to something in the OP (Original Post).

How did a post on the rules of posting evolve into this discussion?

That was rhetorical just go read the OP.

darthcmo #84 Posted Mar 23 2019 - 22:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 16841 battles
  • [-NAG-] -NAG-
Please, fix artillery so it's fun to play again and stop ruining it. 

BRAVO_TWO_ZERO_MIKE #85 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 20:34

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 11006 battles
  • [-MAX-] -MAX-

A question to the Senior game developer.

Since our most honorable Mr Victor WG CEO.

In recent years 2017 he has moved the focus where a Belarus Development team used to be the main core of the game development.

Moved on to a more international team of developers from different countries.

1 - Why is it I keep on listening to the community exact same complaints surrounding MM and Arty with the maps problem still the same since Closed Beta ?

Mr Victor himself has stated publicly that not listening to us the community was one of the issues.

Years after the game direction has evolved to somehow a unpleasant experience mainly around the same exact problems not addressed since full release.

Why not sit down and rethink what is really going wrong instead of working on visuals.

Currently years since full release people complain from the same issues.

There is a logical answer to this.

Considering WoT is the flagship and most valued WG product there is a concern every time one logs in its felt within minutes of playing the game.

Kind regards

stalkervision #86 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 22:55

Major

• Players
  • 68555 battles
Could you ask the developers to expand on the minimap to include actual visual images of the tank fights it you click on a tank battle as one can after they die? The minimap is of limited Help without this feature. Sure it is better then nothing but directly seeing what is happening to your teammates while in battle would be a huge improvment.

stalkervision #87 Posted Apr 15 2019 - 23:00

Major

• Players
  • 68555 battles
Just a added comment. The above post is like being stranded on a deserted tropical island and throwing a bottle with a message in it in the Pacific ocean,isn't it? :D

kas_66 #88 Posted May 02 2019 - 06:04

Private

• -Players-
  • 11106 battles

View PostSon_of_the_South, on Jan 13 2018 - 02:37, said:

I politely request:

1. Artillery toggle, allowing one to play with artillery or without it. This is perhaps the singly most hated part of this game. I have seen more posts requesting its removal than any other feedback left on the boards.

2. Skill based MM - A tier approach system based on whatever logic the smart people at WG can come up with. Most games can easily be forecast as loss or win, based on the skill base of the aggregate chosen to be on a team. Contrary to the posts of a few people on the forum decrying that it is fair, it really isn't. It makes one want to suicide out as soon as you see the team you are assembled with. I say this from the position of not wanting a team of reds. I can carry my weight but I am unable to carry a team.

As an alternate to the arty toggle: reduce the max number to only one or two and remove the over-emphasis in MM.  Back in Feb and Mar (prior to announcing the stun nerf) MM was putting 3 arty into almost every match despite there being half as many in queue compared to every other veh type. 

haxmachine21 #89 Posted May 13 2019 - 01:54

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14941 battles
  • [S_T_P] S_T_P

A buff to the Mauerbrecher would be a nice little surprise. It is darn near being completely inferior to the VK 100.01 P, and the weak-spots are glaring enough that any attempt to brawl or fight effectively gets shut down almost immediately. Side armor is also incredibly weak, when compared to the Mauer's tech tree counterpart. Thanks to having flat side-armor (unlike the VK 100), the Mauerbrecher is easily penned, even when reverse side-scraping, and the cupola is almost always exposed while doing this. Add onto that the massive size and slow speed, and arty eats through its 1700 health rapidly when caught in the open. But, more than that, now that the VK 75.01 K will be coming soon, the Mauerbrecher will be pointless and obsolete as a superheavy.

I know that Premium vehicles are supposed to be somewhat inferior to their tech tree counterparts, but the Mauerbrecher is so inferior that it feels like I'm no longer playing a German superheavy, as the play style between it and the VK 100.01 is vastly different. My suggestions for buffs would be as follows:

1: Buff lower plate armor to 160mm thickness. This would allow for more effective brawling, but would still be enough of a weakspot that it could be penetrated.

2: Buff machine gun port armor. As it is now, it is a weakspot from literally ANY angle. Should it be given a 20mm-30mm buff, it would make it just a little harder to penetrate, but it would still be somewhat easy to penetrate. 

3: Buff side armor by 10mm. It would make the side armor more akin to the VK 100's, minus the angling. 

4: Just as an alternative to armor buffs, buff the health by 200-300. This would make it far more hardy against the constant artillery strikes and weakspot hits the Mauerbrecher receives, and it would be a far easier buff to implement than armor buffs.

The rest of the details about the Mauerbrecher are alright, even the gun. With either some minor armor buffs or a health buff, the Mauerbrecher would be far more relevant than it is now, and perhaps more well-liked by the community. However, should no buffs happen, and when the VK 75.01 K is eventually released, the Mauerbrecher/VK 168.01 will become obsolete and useless as a superheavy, outclassed by its tech tree counterpart and newer tier 8 premiums.

Thanks for reading. :)

_big_bad #90 Posted May 22 2019 - 03:16

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5187 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-
I was thinking that any change to the 3/5/7 match making would be a change for the good, I was wrong. the 5/5/5 is worst for a bottom tier. So if you are a tier 4, you now have 5 tier 6's to deal with and 5 tier5's. now I don't know how to fix mm I always thought that one tier higher or lower is enough, same tier would be idea. How does it pick who it top tier and who is bottom? In 21 games I was bottom tier 19 times, if you could find some way where it would equal out to where everyone was top as much as they was bottom would have happier players. I heard that it is a time thing to make ques faster as for myself I would be glad to wait 2 mins for a same tier battle. rather than put my tier 3 against a O-I exp,  In my opinion this would bring more new players getting one shotted by a tank 2 tiers high don't bring the kind of enjoyment to the game that people want. thank you.

_big_bad #91 Posted Jul 14 2019 - 08:00

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 5187 battles
  • [BOSS-] BOSS-
I am here for  feedback. I have read some of the post and am wondering about how the game works. Everyone complains about mm I don't like it fighting 2 tiers up but how do you pick who gets to be top tier I played 61 battles last week and was top tier 2 times. I would care so much about being bottom 20 out of the 60 as long as I was top 20 and middle tier 20. One more thing the rng in the game has got a little to much. I can tell if the enemy is going to blow us out when I start bouncing 145 pen off of straight on 60 armored hulls can you just turn it to where if you shoot a good penning shot it does what it is suppose to do. Just as my opinion if you was to go same tier or if you have to 1 tier mm find some way to help new players from the seal clubbers fix rng some that there is no reason that 8 years from now this could still be one of the played game on the market. one more thing some of the prem tanks are getting to strong. I thought they was to earn credits and level crews. like when a king tiger is put in a tier 5 game.

Edited by _big_bad, Jul 14 2019 - 08:01.

ducklandia #92 Posted Sep 13 2019 - 22:28

Private

• -Players-
  • 6130 battles
please buff and fix the Duck (amx 40). I love ducks and I like the tank. it needs pen and reload and aim time. please buff it.

RetroMan55 #93 Posted Sep 14 2019 - 18:50

Captain

• Players
  • 92612 battles
  • [DWING] DWING

Re-post from where it got no attention:

While I agree the token count for each reward tier is out of line, especially with the shorter time-frame, I'm glad to see the option for a garage slot and 7 days of premium as most players with Tier 9 and 10 tanks and a few years of play already have the reward tanks from years ago. 

On the question of the missions - these are nothing more than the 2nd level (201) of missions from the group "Play Your Tank Class Right" - with the exception of splitting each off to include a group for 5-8 and a second group of the same requirements but using Tier 9 and 10 tanks.  Based on how often Tier 8 tanks wind up in battles against 9 and 10's in Pub matches, next time (or in the adjustments) Tier 8's should be allowed in the top group of missions for the Tank Rewards.  Fair is fair, and that would be fair.

That said, I'm glad they didn't make the requirements for the 9 and 10's the same as the 301 or 401 missions.  Now THAT would have truly been too painful for 20 days straight.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users