i was banned for 7days on a basis that i am using illegal mods but i dont use any

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Vladamir_Inhaler #21 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 03:10

Captain

• Players
  • 53856 battles
  • [AC_DC] AC_DC

View Postsupalibz, on Sep 30 2017 - 05:02, said:

So... one day i wake up to see my account has been banned for 7 days for something i didnt do... i only use xvm and thought xvm was legal... I would like to know if there is a way to actually talk in real time to someone from that company and know whats up or what happened. I don't intend to have my account banned for fallacious reason. I NEVER used any mods except xvm . What could cause the system to detect me as using a mod ? i submitted a ticket but i was answered with a copy paste and the person closed my ticket as if it was answered... please anyone help... i dont want my account banned

While on one hand I don't have sympathy if you're using a banned mod (always worth checking before installing any), I DO think they need to provide clarity as to which mod and what aspect of it is an issue. If you're getting a 7 day suspension and you don't believe the mod you had was anything out of the ordinary, you at least deserve a little more detail than a copy-paste response. Reopen the ticket and ask for more specific detail on which aspect of the mod you had was a problem.

blackeye1 #22 Posted Oct 28 2017 - 18:49

Private

• -Players-
  • 8859 battles
Ya need to know the problem to fix it!

DeathbyGMaC #23 Posted Oct 29 2017 - 04:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26759 battles
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_
I'm with Vlad, WG should give you more information. But sorry I think there's more to it then you say. First it was "I didn't do anything" then "I didn't go anywhere" and "I only pushed a little". "I only use xvm" then "I use xvm and QBs"  etc. +2 points for dropping "Fallacious" on us though. Don't use mods and DON'T PUSH ANYBODY! 

Cig753 #24 Posted Oct 29 2017 - 13:42

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26751 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View Postsupalibz, on Sep 29 2017 - 12:32, said:

So... one day i wake up to see my account has been banned for 7 days for something i didnt do... i only use xvm and thought xvm was legal... I would like to know if there is a way to actually talk in real time to someone from that company and know whats up or what happened. I don't intend to have my account banned for fallacious reason. I NEVER used any mods except xvm . What could cause the system to detect me as using a mod ? i submitted a ticket but i was answered with a copy paste and the person closed my ticket as if it was answered... please anyone help... i dont want my account banned

TitaniumKnees #25 Posted Oct 29 2017 - 14:32

Sergeant

• Players
  • 34225 battles
  • [HOOD] HOOD

I was banned once, last January for using third party auto aim that came include in a mod pack. Not all third party mod pack makers work with WG on what is legal or not. QB may have a mod include in his pack that's illegal, Extra zoom etc.... Also if you want to use just XVM, go to XVM web site and download his version without anything else...... then you can say you are using vanilla XVM, using a mod pack to get XVM well, got news for you you are not vanilla.    

By the way, when I was ban they specified for what, they told me I was ban because I was using a third party aim lock or bot. You notice today they are saying when you want to send a ticket with replay on a possible cheater that they won't actually investigate the mater because using illegal mod is now monitor internally..... 

Edited by TitaniumKnees, Oct 29 2017 - 14:42.

Hillbilly58 #26 Posted Oct 29 2017 - 14:58

Sergeant

• Players
  • 37117 battles
  • [INSNE] INSNE
Get rid of your mods and don't be an [edited]hole and you should be ok.

DeathbyGMaC #27 Posted Oct 29 2017 - 17:45

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26759 battles
  • [_RUF_] _RUF_

View PostHillbilly58, on Oct 29 2017 - 05:58, said:

Get rid of your mods and don't be an [edited]hole and you should be ok.

​^^^^^ Dis +5!!!! hahahaha

Pyro_DieNamic #28 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 02:29

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 2144 battles
Not sure about mods of any kind. My account was locked just now for simply completing missions with Russian Tanks. I am not abusive, don't use mods and sure once in awhile I do team damage, but that is an arty thing and it has been awhile since that has happened. Not sure what is going on. I put in a ticket. I can log into the game and website. I can still get into the Halloween Missions, just all my tanks are gone. This is some silly stuff man.

TsarCidron #29 Posted Nov 04 2017 - 02:50

Major

• Players
  • 6070 battles
  • [RAIDM] RAIDM

The one part of the "anti cheat/illegal mod" punishment that I have an issue with.

The possibility of a non-mod user that gives a false positive.   And, Wargaming wont provide info on exactly which mod/mod type is at issue.  Nor is there an appeal process.  Other than that, I am all for removing cheaters etc.  But...  that "false positive" will happen, and Wargaming has to have a realistic and fair measure to deal with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users