Jump to content


Can i get a job at wg?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

RogueNinjaxixigames #1 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 01:56

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20542 battles
  • 109
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015

so....i would like to know where to apply for a job at War Gaming 

My qualifications\

  • i speak ingerish
  • i'm really good at sitting on my [edited]

well that's it do i qualify?????



XxDaNgErOuSxX #2 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 01:58

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19539 battles
  • 150
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    08-30-2013
You're the new CEO!

Roburk #3 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:01

    Captain

  • Players
  • 21449 battles
  • 1,557
  • [SNPAI] SNPAI
  • Member since:
    10-17-2013
if WG doesn't hire ya, give me a call, seem qualified to run my company as a manager

CanOfTomatoes #4 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:01

    Major

  • -Players-
  • 20376 battles
  • 4,182
  • Member since:
    03-02-2015
Do you have any skills at programing, customer service or management? If so you are not a candidate for any position at WG. Thanks for your interest in a position with WG we will keep your application on file for one year after that we may not be in business.

rich73 #5 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:02

    Major

  • Players
  • 44323 battles
  • 5,288
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011
Dont take much to run that company...anything would be better.

RogueNinjaxixigames #6 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:04

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20542 battles
  • 109
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015

View PostCanOfTomatoes, on Sep 30 2017 - 02:01, said:

Do you have any skills at programing, customer service or management? If so you are not a candidate for any position at WG. Thanks for your interest in a position with WG we will keep your application on file for one year after that we may not be in business.

 

ya...my programming skills include sitting on my [edited]and using copy paste to respond to tickets and making tanks.....i also require a 5 hour nap everyday and free lunch

Yuri_Doujinshi #7 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:06

    Major

  • Players
  • 22891 battles
  • 2,968
  • Member since:
    05-07-2012

Are you good at shilling? Can you bleed as much money from the playerbase as possible for as little money as possible? 

 

If not, you aren't qualified.



XxDaNgErOuSxX #8 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:07

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19539 battles
  • 150
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    08-30-2013

View PostRogueNinjaxixigames, on Sep 30 2017 - 02:04, said:

 

ya...my programming skills include sitting on my [edited]and using copy paste to respond to tickets and making tanks.....i also require a 5 hour nap everyday and free lunch

 

Can you copy paste skins onto tanks and sell them as new?

RogueNinjaxixigames #9 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:07

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20542 battles
  • 109
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015

View PostYuri_Doujinshi, on Sep 30 2017 - 02:06, said:

Are you good at shilling? Can you bleed as much money from the playerbase as possible for as little money as possible? 

 

If not, you aren't qualified.

 

no but i speak ingerish 

XxDaNgErOuSxX #10 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:08

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19539 battles
  • 150
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    08-30-2013

View PostRogueNinjaxixigames, on Sep 30 2017 - 02:07, said:

 

no but i speak ingerish 

 

he can milk the players like an old goat

RogueNinjaxixigames #11 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:12

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20542 battles
  • 109
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015



XxDaNgErOuSxX #12 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:16

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19539 battles
  • 150
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    08-30-2013


RogueNinjaxixigames #13 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:22

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20542 battles
  • 109
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015

What i will do if i become manager 



Alexandro_94 #14 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 02:23

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 13587 battles
  • 1
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    10-14-2012
Can you start tomorrow. We need arty buffed IMMEDIATLEY

Dands #15 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 03:00

    First lieutenant

  • Beta Testers
  • 10044 battles
  • 738
  • Member since:
    08-03-2010

View PostRogueNinjaxixigames, on Sep 30 2017 - 10:56, said:

so....i would like to know where to apply for a job at War Gaming 

My qualifications\

  • i speak ingerish
  • i'm really good at sitting on my [edited]

well that's it do i qualify?????

 

Are you a plumber or car mechanic? Do they hire these guys for the game design / coding? Arguable.

Edited by Dands, Sep 30 2017 - 03:00.


Nonamanadus #16 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 03:22

    Major

  • Players
  • 24569 battles
  • 3,432
  • [HBG] HBG
  • Member since:
    02-02-2013

Poot theze numberz en ouder.....

 

1 4 2 6 5 & 3



RogueNinjaxixigames #17 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 03:24

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 20542 battles
  • 109
  • [SOAPS] SOAPS
  • Member since:
    12-12-2015

View PostNonamanadus, on Sep 30 2017 - 03:22, said:

Poot theze numberz en ouder.....

 

1 4 2 6 5 & 3

 

142653 what do i win?

Clickez4Fun #18 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 03:27

    Major

  • Players
  • 30438 battles
  • 2,230
  • [A-F] A-F
  • Member since:
    04-21-2011

View PostRogueNinjaxixigames, on Sep 29 2017 - 18:24, said:

 

142653 what do i win?

 

A random loot crate from tank rewards. :B

Rake #19 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 03:51

    Major

  • Players
  • 49085 battles
  • 5,694
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011

View PostRogueNinjaxixigames, on Sep 29 2017 - 21:24, said:

 

142653 what do i win?

 

That's your salary for the year.

 

We're so happy you put the 1 first.



Slatherer #20 Posted Sep 30 2017 - 04:13

    Major

  • Players
  • 29264 battles
  • 2,911
  • Member since:
    01-21-2014

 

Ouder:

1 4 2 6 5 & 3

 

^ there, it's in there.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users