Bye WOT, you used to be fun. God bless BLLIZARD

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Uncharted__ #1 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 11:01

Private

• -Players-
  • 5975 battles

uninstalled the game and I am now happy with Overwatch. 

.G O D BLESS BLIZZARD.

Edited by Uncharted__, Oct 01 2017 - 11:03.

NiteDog #2 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 11:04

Major

• Players
  • 26944 battles
  • [HSOLO] HSOLO
It was fun with you and it will continue to be fun without you. Glad you found something else to make your day.

Uncharted__ #3 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 11:09

Private

• -Players-
  • 5975 battles

Lol whatever makes you feel better mate. watch twitch let's see how many ppl watch WOT lol.

do you know how many ppl quit playing this game already? well u cant compare it with OVERWATCH it's one of the biggest companies lol . enjoy mate 

Redwave11 #4 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 11:35

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 16983 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
Bye

84Doc04 #5 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 11:44

Captain

• -Players-
  • 18206 battles
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D

Why do people feel compelled to post their farewell in the forums?  

Good luck, GG.

I_Like_Tuwtles #6 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 11:45

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17101 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
If you weren't trash you would play PUBG but you're probably bronze trash on Overwatch so gg. 

OP:

Posted Image

I_Like_Tuwtles #7 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 11:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17101 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
I would quit too if I couldn't even manage 2k recents with 10% of my games being in the T67

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nomad_Sterilize_ #8 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 12:11

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View PostI_Like_Tuwtles, on Oct 01 2017 - 04:49, said:

I would quit too if I couldn't even manage 2k recents with 10% of my games being in the T67

Posted Image

Posted Image

​Do you know how little you just made yourself?  I don't think you guys even realize just how badly you make yourselves look when you do this?  His stats are actually pretty good.

It highlights just how far you guys reach to put someone down who is leaving, and actually has the guts to come to this forum to point why they are leaving.  It make's you guys look very "insecure".  Why do you have the need to do this?  That's the real question that must be asked here.  No wonder so many people accuse you guys of being employees and shills etc.  One would sooner later come to that conclusion eventually after watching you guys in action constantly doing this all the time?

You only elevate people to do this very thing, by what you guys are doing yourselves.  Which indicates an insecurity on the part of Wargaming itself.  And, it reinforces the very reasons why they are leaving.

SuperTankDriver #9 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 12:23

Major

• Players
  • 20203 battles

View PostNomad_Sterilize_, on Oct 01 2017 - 11:11, said:

His stats are actually pretty good.

Nope. Blue is not "very good". Especially when you statpad your stats in a T67.

It highlights just how far you guys reach to put someone down who is leaving, and actually has the guts to come to this forum to point why they are leaving. 

OP didn't say anything about why he is leaving. He just said "This game sucks. Overwatch is better. kthxbai" 

Unless you're from some other parallel universe that has a different post, I'm not seeing any valid points that tells why he is leaving.

It make's you guys look very "insecure".

Not giving a damn is not equal to being insecure. 

Why do you have the need to do this?  That's the real question that must be asked here. 

Why do you feel the need to defend OP? 

Why does the OP think that anybody would care that he is leaving?
Do you really think that people will be nice to OP when he is openly advertising another game and mocking WoT?

No wonder so many people accuse you guys of being employees and shills etc.  One would sooner later come to that conclusion eventually after watching you guys in action constantly doing this all the time?

Except many people above have criticised WG on several matters. These same people have called out on arty, broken new premium tanks, terrible tank balance etc. 

A shill wouldn't do that. Most people that do this want game to improve. 

Nomad_Sterilize_ #10 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 12:32

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View PostSuperTankDriver, on Oct 01 2017 - 05:23, said:

​Yes, his stats are good.  You say their bad, only because he's leaving the game... (other wise, you would praise his stats, and you know it..)

​Coffee must be hot this morning in the wargaming office cubicle.

​Again you are what's wrong with the OP you are defending.  Why do you feel the need while you are shilling for WG?  

No,, It's being insecure, and premeditated on purpose.  ( not giving a damn would mean you would not even be here to begin with --- They are not the same ( try again )

Again drink some more coffee, WG is paying for it ( I mean the players )

He's not advertising the another game. People mention games all the time on here. It only shows how desperate you guys are to rid yourselves of these post. (again desperation)

He's not mocking Wargaming, however you guys moch ever single person who says BYE...

It's really very pathetic what you guys do.

mp31b30q9 #11 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 12:42

Major

• Players
  • 46354 battles
  • [SHIMP] SHIMP
Good luck mate, have fun.

I_Like_Tuwtles #12 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 12:54

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17101 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostNomad_Sterilize_, on Oct 01 2017 - 04:11, said:

​Do you know how little you just made yourself?  I don't think you guys even realize just how badly you make yourselves look when you do this?  His stats are actually pretty good.

It highlights just how far you guys reach to put someone down who is leaving, and actually has the guts to come to this forum to point why they are leaving.  It make's you guys look very "insecure".  Why do you have the need to do this?  That's the real question that must be asked here.  No wonder so many people accuse you guys of being employees and shills etc.  One would sooner later come to that conclusion eventually after watching you guys in action constantly doing this all the time?

You only elevate people to do this very thing, by what you guys are doing yourselves.  Which indicates an insecurity on the part of Wargaming itself.  And, it reinforces the very reasons why they are leaving.

​To point why he is leaving? He made exactly zero points. He just said "this game used to be fun."

​Also, I have over 2400 overall and nearly 3600 recent. In my opinion you're trash if you can't maintain over 3200 recent padding 500+ games in a T67. And I don't work for Wargaming. Nor have I ever, nor do I ever plan to. I think they're pretty terrible at game development, not to mention that WG wouldn't sit back and allow one of their employees to trash talk other players on the forums. So you're batting a thousand, clearly lmbo.

Edited by I_Like_Tuwtles, Oct 01 2017 - 12:58.

I_Like_Tuwtles #13 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 12:56

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 17101 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostNomad_Sterilize_, on Oct 01 2017 - 04:32, said:

​Yes, his stats are good.  You say their bad, only because he's leaving the game... (other wise, you would praise his stats, and you know it..)

​Coffee must be hot this morning in the wargaming office cubicle.

​Again you are what's wrong with the OP you are defending.  Why do you feel the need while you are shilling for WG?  

No,, It's being insecure, and premeditated on purpose.  ( not giving a damn would mean you would not even be here to begin with --- They are not the same ( try again )

He's not advertising the another game. People mention games all the time on here. It only shows how desperate you guys are to rid yourselves of these post. (again desperation)

He's not mocking Wargaming, however you guys moch ever single person who says BYE...

​And yeah. You deserved to be mocked if you're just gonna come on the forums to be an attention [edited]. There are nearly 700,000 players tracked on the NA server. What makes you think that you're so special that people would care if you left? Unless you're a well known player in the community and not just some trash pubbie who stat pads (terribly) by beating up on new players, I couldn't give a [edited]less. 

Doomslinger #14 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 13:15

Major

• Players
  • 62445 battles
No idea why some players think it's necessary to make a post like that after they are leaving a game. I could understand if it was a well written post and talking about some of the fun times they had in the game but they were moving on for some reason or another but the original post in this thread was kind of lame. I played Starcraft from 1998 to 2010 and when I quit that game for good, I didn't feel the need to go on the forum and make a post about it. If I had decided to make a post, it would be something positive for all the time I spent playing the game. You don't play a game for that length of time if there was no enjoyment in it. If you want to leave and have nothing positive to say or you want to post something all snarky, please don't bother doing that and just leave....we don't need your negativity in here...

SuperTankDriver #15 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 13:17

Major

• Players
  • 20203 battles

View PostNomad_Sterilize_, on Oct 01 2017 - 11:32, said:

Except I wouldn't. I call myself bad. I don't consider my own stats very good or anything either. 

If your entire argument is going to be based on assumptions, then please, stop.

I'm not defending WG. I'm criticising OP. Big difference. 

If you're defending OP, then are you a shill for him? Wow. Sad. Gotta shill for another WoT player to earn livelihood. feelsbadman.

Are you insecure or stressed about not having a job? 

"This game is better, you should play it" means advertising another game. Unless you've re-invented English.

Animul #16 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 13:52

Sergeant

• Players
  • 16817 battles
  • [LONER] LONER

View PostNomad_Sterilize_, on Oct 01 2017 - 06:11, said:

The OP thinks going to Blizzard is a good thing, that's pretty bad in and of itself.

HOTA_CHATON #17 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 13:58

Major

• Players
  • 12236 battles
  • [S-F] S-F

View PostNomad_Sterilize_, on Oct 01 2017 - 05:11, said:

​This has been a major problem with these forums, for as long as I can remember.  This wont cure anything but suspending or banning these types of people would.  Alas, WG doesn't have the courage to clean up the forums, let alone the game.  It would definitely run a major portion of the player base off as most of them are only hear because they got banned elsewhere for their tarded stunts, they pull here.

BaconMeLoveIt #18 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 14:01

Captain

• -Players-
  • 13057 battles
  • [-STN-] -STN-

View PostUncharted__, on Oct 01 2017 - 02:01, said:

uninstalled the game and I am now happy with Overwatch. 

.G O D BLESS BLIZZARD.

Of all games, you went to a community with higher toxicity level. :teethhappy:

Overwatch is just all hype from the beginning and irrelevant right now. 

See you back here in WoT few months later. Or just play quietly in an alt account so you won't be letting anyone know you are back or have really left to begin with.

Insurrectional_Leftist #19 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 14:15

Major

• Players
  • 45408 battles

View PostHOTA_CHATON, on Oct 01 2017 - 12:58, said:

​This has been a major problem with these forums, for as long as I can remember.  This wont cure anything but suspending or banning these types of people would.  Alas, WG doesn't have the courage to clean up the forums, let alone the game.  It would definitely run a major portion of the player base off as most of them are only hear because they got banned elsewhere for their tarded stunts, they pull here.

You’re exactly right. It’s amazing how these are the one’s magically still around. Almost as if on poupose?  Do we simply accept that it’s by accident?

Insurrectional_Leftist #20 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 14:18

Major

• Players
  • 45408 battles

View PostSuperTankDriver, on Oct 01 2017 - 12:17, said:

You know you’re starting to look kinda silly. I would stop, if it were me? But, that’s just me. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users