Bye WOT, you used to be fun. God bless BLLIZARD

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Silvers_ #21 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 14:23

Major

• Players
  • 40993 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

I'm with a few others. Who the frack cares if he was here or left? Nobody. Why do people feel the need to come to the forums and let people know they quit the game? Big clue....We don't care. OP didn't give a reason just "it's not fun". Here's a tip lot of things are "not fun" yet you don't see people routinely saying hey I'm stopping doing XXX because it's not fun anymore. Just uninstall and leave nobody will miss you.

And while their "stats" may be blue it's padding in padding tanks. On NA good recruiters pay attention to things like that. Who cares if you are "blue" in a T67 but are only orange or yellow in your t10's? You are not really helpful in that case.

On EU all they care about is your stats and dont' care how you get them. If you are that worried then go make an account over there.

Don't you have a tin foil site to spend your time on Leftist? Why come to the main forums and post when nobody agrees with you here and they and you can stroke your epeen over there. Over there they won't "trigger" you and will agree with everything you post and will sugar coat everything for you so the truth doesn't hurt?

Isola_di_Fano #22 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 15:24

Major

• Players
  • 19064 battles

OP, good luck whatever you end up playing.

PS: and as you know, just ignore the stupid comments (people) in here. Good luck !

GeorgePreddy #23 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 15:32

Major

• Players
  • 14291 battles
  • [L_LEG] L_LEG
Well... bye.

Toxicity73 #24 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 18:13

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 9682 battles
  • [D-DAY] D-DAY
Ummm I m going to play devils advocate........maybe maybe the OP is making a post to let the members on his friends list know where he went seeing how he has changed his focus on a different game......whatcha think.

OrnmiIler #25 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 20:18

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 37969 battles

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Oct 01 2017 - 09:24, said:

OP, good luck whatever you end up playing.

PS: and as you know, just ignore the stupid comments (people) in here. Good luck !

+1

The so-called I’m leaving post is the most important information/notice in game and greatest courtesy to WoT, as it brings to attention the most vital player retention trajectory trends as to present total player count, which is #1 paramount stat to vital bottom line.

While the still present (2017) totally free to play in game and free to Forum post WoT is the greatest total economic insanity imaginable, which allows the few truly loyal pay/play players (25%) the dishonor of carrying the most disloyal freeloading malignant change everything cult (75%) to control/determine heavy side of this sick WoT policy.

This majority riffraff cult which now has that general, and in your face, control out front since 9.18 over the once great fun (pre-9.18), but now lame shrinking WoT!

Good luck!

Uncharted__ #26 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 20:42

Private

• -Players-
  • 5975 battles

View PostI_Like_Tuwtles, on Oct 01 2017 - 12:56, said:

​And yeah. You deserved to be mocked if you're just gonna come on the forums to be an attention [edited]. There are nearly 700,000 players tracked on the NA server. What makes you think that you're so special that people would care if you left? Unless you're a well known player in the community and not just some trash pubbie who stat pads (terribly) by beating up on new players, I couldn't give a [edited]less. 

lol 700.000 players on NA server ...no comment mate just keep lying to yourself. maybe they used to have that number, but i think the most i have seen is 9000 players lol calm down cuz you sounds angry.

Uncharted__ #27 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 20:47

Private

• -Players-
  • 5975 battles

View PostI_Like_Tuwtles, on Oct 01 2017 - 11:45, said:

If you weren't trash you would play PUBG but you're probably bronze trash on Overwatch so gg. 

OP:

Posted Image

i know truth hurts.... but i love you too and no im not bronze but i think u r...cuz your brain cant keep up with a fast game such as OW 

peace out pussycat.

8bit_Gamer #28 Posted Oct 01 2017 - 21:31

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 13955 battles

View PostI_Like_Tuwtles, on Oct 01 2017 - 11:54, said:

​To point why he is leaving? He made exactly zero points. He just said "this game used to be fun."

​Also, I have over 2400 overall and nearly 3600 recent. In my opinion you're trash if you can't maintain over 3200 recent padding 500+ games in a T67. And I don't work for Wargaming. Nor have I ever, nor do I ever plan to. I think they're pretty terrible at game development, not to mention that WG wouldn't sit back and allow one of their employees to trash talk other players on the forums. So you're batting a thousand, clearly lmbo.

Why so mad bro? Are your video game stats all you got? Don't be mad bro...if it helps, you'd probably be a dbag regardless of your WoT accomplishments...

Mondochiwan #29 Posted Oct 02 2017 - 06:13

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9344 battles
  • [101RM] 101RM
Err...anyone below 3200 recent WN8 is rubbish? Are you crazy? Do you know how few people have over 3000 wn8? It's like 0.1% of players. I'm really glad for you that you're super amazingly good at this game but don't call people rubbish if they literally aren't in the top fractional percentile.

Also some people play with lag over 400ms, so it is sometimes impossible to make shots, move out the way before you get killed etc. Makes stats lower. I'm not saying without the lag there would be a whole lot more unicums tomorrow, but it definitely has an impact.

More importantly, its just a game. The guy probably spent a fair bit of money on it, and the devs made so many bad choices it wasn't fun to play any more. That's a good reason to have a quit rant.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users