• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

Whistling_Death_ #41 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 22:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 53349 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

View PostDeathstar_Commander, on Oct 04 2017 - 03:22, said:

All they have to do is leave it how it is BUT take away stun.   Then maybe reduce splash to how it used to be.   Then remove god view.  And then maybe take away shotgun mode.  Finally to perfect it you remove arty.  Do it all in reverse order and it would be perfect.

Causing Wargaming to go out of business.  Not smart.

Whistling_Death_ #42 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 22:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 53349 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

View Postjonj02, on Oct 04 2017 - 03:29, said:

^^THIS...THIS ....A MILLION TIMES THIS...

REMOVE ARTY... THEN LET THE REST OF US....PUBLICLY HECKEL ALL THE ARTY PLAYERS...AND THROW TOMATOES AT THEM..AND LET US MAKE THEM EAT DIRT............BUT REALLLY DIRRTY DIRT....SO DIRTY OTHER DIRT WONT HANG OUT WITH THIS DIRTY DIRT

World of Tanks would completely die. The North American server would be closed.

Why can't kids realize this?

shoe123 #43 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 04:57

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26679 battles
  • [--I--] --I--

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Oct 04 2017 - 22:13, said:

Remember that game where you and just one other tank were outnumbered on the right flank and my artillery kept on hitting those enemy tanks and turning their 100% health tanks into a one-shot?  Your tank was then able to kill them.  That must of been great!  If memory serves me correctly, you even got a Top Gun in that game.  No, sadly you don't remember that.  Nobody ever does. 

Signed – Your Team Artillery Player.

Remember that game with 3 arty? You know the one where the first tanks lit were totally erased so everyone sat not getting lights for 12 minutes until finally one side made a push but it failed because arty wrecked it? Then everyone sat and it was a draw? Arty never remembers that- signed-everyone else not playing arty...

Remeber that one game where a tanker played his heart out and was about to finish off the flank and help the rest of his team but his own arty erased him and said "oh, my bad"...?

its easy to do this... and won't solve anything..

Thornir #44 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 05:52

Major

• Players
  • 26549 battles

View PostxSzikll, on Oct 04 2017 - 07:40, said:

We don't need people that only stays in a chair while eating chips and clicking tanks, I'm not saying artillery should be removed, artillery dedicated players should be removed.

So, lemme get this straight, Bevis...

You drive your tank, takes one finger...check. I drive my arty, takes one finger...check.

You click on tanks, takes one finger...check. I click on tanks, takes one finger. Check.

You roll backwards and forwards like you're fooling somebody...check. I don't. Check.

I have time to sip a good single malt between shots (because that's what adults do...they don't eat a face full of chips. That's your peer group, not mine), you're still rocking back and forth, still gonna be there when I reload. Check.

One of us is doing it wrong, and it isn't me. :B

I think we need more good single malt sippers, and fewer Buttheads.

Edited by Thornir, Oct 05 2017 - 05:54.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users