arty saves WOT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
43 replies to this topic

xSzikll #21 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 07:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7744 battles
  • [27-F] 27-F
We don't need people that only stays in a chair while eating chips and clicking tanks, I'm not saying artillery should be removed, artillery dedicated players should be removed.

lordawesome7 #22 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 08:00

Captain

• -Players-
  • 20831 battles
  • [NICO] NICO

View PostxSzikll, on Oct 04 2017 - 01:40, said:

We don't need people that only stays in a chair while eating chips and clicking tanks, I'm not saying artillery should be removed, artillery dedicated players should be removed.

why not both? though i think one would lead to the other

Demonic_Angel_of_Death #23 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 08:51

Major

• Players
  • 2142 battles
  • [DEMON] DEMON

So now this is a war against multi-tasking? 

Deathstar_Commander #24 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 09:22

Major

• Players
  • 47216 battles
  • [YODA] YODA
All they have to do is leave it how it is BUT take away stun.   Then maybe reduce splash to how it used to be.   Then remove god view.  And then maybe take away shotgun mode.  Finally to perfect it you remove arty.  Do it all in reverse order and it would be perfect.

jonj02 #25 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 09:25

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3071 battles

IT WONT HAPPEN ..

I GUESS YOU WILL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY TANKS

jonj02 #26 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 09:29

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3071 battles

View PostDeathstar_Commander, on Oct 04 2017 - 08:22, said:

All they have to do is leave it how it is BUT take away stun.   Then maybe reduce splash to how it used to be.   Then remove god view.  And then maybe take away shotgun mode.  Finally to perfect it you remove arty.  Do it all in reverse order and it would be perfect.

^^THIS...THIS ....A MILLION TIMES THIS...

REMOVE ARTY... THEN LET THE REST OF US....PUBLICLY HECKEL ALL THE ARTY PLAYERS...AND THROW TOMATOES AT THEM..AND LET US MAKE THEM EAT DIRT............BUT REALLLY DIRRTY DIRT....SO DIRTY OTHER DIRT WONT HANG OUT WITH THIS DIRTY DIRT

SupremeLeaderGuy #27 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 10:08

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 17744 battles
  • [NIN-] NIN-

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Oct 04 2017 - 06:32, said:

-snip-

tldr: :child:

Kerosedge #28 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 10:24

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 17967 battles
  • [HCK] HCK

Also make any arty that drowns themselves receive no as in ZERO XP and credits on drowning deaths.. Disable XVM when in any artillery, or ban XVM all together. Lower damage from artillery further, and the remove the "Stun" as arty is worse than it ever was now.

There ya go.

A 3 to 10 day ban for consecutive drownings while in arty would also be good.

Edited by Kerosedge, Oct 04 2017 - 10:26.

TheBlueBaron #29 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 12:25

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 65782 battles

They need to increase penetration and reduce damage . . .

lightly armored vehicles still get creamed bad if they are hit . . and arty is disappointed when they completely bounce off heavy tanks or only do 100 damage.

perhaps no happy medium can be reached or the game is already there. .  because before. . superheavies get completely focused by arty. .   it's hard to miss them . .  and it can be tough for other tanks in the game to kill them, hence the need for arty players to try and damage these tough to damage tanks. 

Boomer_Thorsen #30 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 13:40

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17853 battles
  • [BOTZ] BOTZ

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Oct 03 2017 - 23:32, said:

You are absolutely correct.

Artillery was not nerfed. It was destroyed in order to appease the artillery-whiners, instead of maintaining balanced gameplay, which would have been good for the game.   Artillery used to be able to keep heavy tanks honest, but now artillery has been so gutted and made almost useless that heavy tanks no longer fear artillery as they know when they get hit it's just an annoyance, so they run roughshod over your teammates and as an artillery player you can't do much about it to support your teammates anymore. All game balance has been completely thrown out the window. The game has been turned into World of Brawling Heavy Tanks.  Boring.

I had a battle on the Cliff map where an enemy T29 heavy tank was ripping my team apart.  The T29 only had 79 hit points remaining and so I fired at it with my U.S. tier VI M44 SPG with its massive 155 caliber gun to stop this T29 from destroying my team and winning the battle.  The shot was a direct hit, with a massive 17 HP damage done. :angry: I could not believe my eyes! :ohmy: So I fired again with another direct hit and witnessed 11 HP damage done!  From a huge 155 mm gun?!  "Fair and balanced"?  My katoosh!  Needless to say the enemy T29 obliterated all my remaining teammates and easily won the battle for their team.  That was the last battle I ever used my M44 SPG in. This is so unbalanced and unfair it's not even funny and yes as you correctly note, it has ruined the game, which has resulted in thousands of players quitting the game.

As an example of how unfair and unbalanced destroying artillery has been, the Soviet tier VI KV-2 heavy tank with it's 152 mm gun has the following gun performance -

Average penetration for its HE round =  86 mm

Average damage per shot                  =  910

The U.S. tier VI M44 SPG with the larger 155 mm gun -

Average penetration for its one and only HE round =  39 mm  - 47 mm of penetration vs. the KV-2 with the smaller gun.

Average damage per shot                                       =  550  - 360 HP damage per shot vs. the KV-2 with the smaller gun.

This is anything but, "fair and balanced".  This is absurd.

Other similar examples of the guns of SPG's vs. tanks abound.  It's not fair at all and it has completely changed the game by throwing any balance out the window.  SPG's can no longer even defend themselves against little light scouting tanks charging at them, as the SPG's massive guns now have so little penetration and alpha damage per shot. Many times in battles I'll hear my team artillery firing their massive guns with huge, powerful, deafening booms and yet they barely scratch the paint of enemy heavy tanks.  It's ridiculous. Might as well have SPG's guns make the sound of a dart gun, as it would be more appropriate.

To add insult to injury the view range of SPG's was so drastically reduced in the hated 9.18 patch that they went from being blind to having no eyes at all and a sitting duck for any enemy tank.  This too is totally unfair.  Because of the nature of the game, at the end of a battle many times a team will have just their team artillery remaining vs. the other team's tanks and with artillery now being totally blind, they have absolutely zero chance to spot the enemy tanks first and at least having a small chance of being able to win the battle for their teammates.  Now, all an enemy tank has to do is drive along until the enemy artillery is spotted, stop, don't get any closer so the artillery can't see the enemy tank, casually aim, fire, blow up the SPG and win the battle.  It's like a pro boxer beating up a five year old kid.  It's so unfair and unbalanced it's absolutely revolting.

I had a battle on the Abbey map in my Soviet tier VI SU-100Y tank destroyer, (the last tank remaining on my team), vs. a British tier VI FV304 SPG, which was also the only remaining tank on the enemy team.  A stock SU-100Y has a view range of 350 meters, while the stock view range of an FV304 is only 255 meters, a whopping 95 meter advantage for the SU-100Y.  Just how horrendously bad is a mere 255 meter view range?  Every single tier I tank has a much greater view range than the tier VI FV304 SPG's 255 meters!   How is that, "fair and balanced", for a tier VI tank to have a view range less than any tier I tank?  Obviously it's not.  This is utterly broken and disgustingly unfair.  Back to the battle, with the huge and unfair view range advantage my SU-100Y had over the FV304, I decided to cap, knowing full well I'd spot the FV304 before it would spot my SU-100Y and I'd easily able to one-shot the FV304, which is somehow fair for tanks to do but not fair for SPG's to do, which is more unbalanced bologna!  But just as I was about to cap, the base cap siren went off, so I scurried back towards my base circle knowing full well I'd be able to spot the FV304 way before they could spot my SU-100Y.  I crested the middle road by the Abbey, spotted the FV304 282 meters away on my base circle and of course the FV304 could not see my SU-100Y, so I just stopped and casually aimed to fire at the totally blind FV304.  It was not fair, at all.  I felt lower than dirt as my aiming reticle closed and if it had just been about me and not my teammates counting on me to win the battle for them, I tell you, I would not have fired at the FV304, as it was just so incredibly unfair.  As the SU-100Y's round hit the FV304 and one-shotted it into next year, I let out a long sigh and felt terrible for the FV304 player.  This was not fun.  I felt ashamed and dirty.  I felt like I had just shot an unarmed person in the back.  There was zero thrill of victory for me for that battle. The Wargaming, "developers", ruined that for me with the hated 9.18 patch that destroyed artillery.

I'm an avid player of this game, playing every day, and before the hated 9.18 patch, on a busy night there were typically 28,000 - 32,000 players logged into the game on our North American server.   After the destruction of artillery, that quickly dropped to 20,000 - 22,000 players logged into the game. That's a server population reduction of 8,000 - 12,000 players, which represents a huge reduction of approximately 1/3 of all players quitting the game because their artillery and all the huge amounts of time, effort and money put into developing their artillery was not respected and absolutely ruined.  You don't kick customers in the gut like that and expect them to continue to do business with you.  All those thousands of experienced players quitting the game has also led to a big reduction in gameplay, leading to teams that aren't very skilled or very fun.  Plus that wasn't 8,000 - 12,000 artillery players on the North American server quitting the game, but 8,000 - 12,000 players quitting who played all classes of tanks.  That many players quitting the game on just one server represents a huge revenue loss for Wargaming.  This all led to the West Coast server no longer having enough players to support it, which led to the West and East coast servers having to be merged, which brought on more problems like very high ping rates and unacceptable lag, causing even more players to quit the game.  Last night, early in the morning I witnessed an all time low of only 4,800 players logged into the game.  How sad. Such a shame. :(  This didn't have to come to this.  Destroying artillery was the biggest mistake W.o.T. has ever made, by far and has caused great harm to this game. 

I sent in many tickets to Wargaming Customer Service fervently protesting the destruction of artillery and warning them of all the negative impacts this would have on the game, (as I mentioned above and it has unfortunately all come to fruition), but they refused to listen or simply didn't bother to read the tickets I submitted.  I know of hundreds of other players who also submitted tickets in protest of artillery being destroyed, but it all fell on deaf ears and now we have the game as it is today because of it.  U.S. jobs at the Wargaming North American offices are going to be lost, if they haven't already.  If the server population decline continues, then we can expect the Wargaming North American offices to be closed, the server shut down and maybe the tankers accounts transferred to another server, where then we can really complain about high ping rates and lag.  I am hoping the developers will finally see the light and understand the great harm they have done to this game by destroying artillery, but they seem very obstinate.  Oh well, it's not my job to lose.  I did my best to warn them.  I sure will miss this game though. :(

Great job artillery-whiners. You're killing this game. :(

This sad story just breaks my heart....NOT.  I hope all arty players are unhappy enough to quit the game or to suck it up and learn how to play tanks.  The abject stupidity of the various implementations of arty are responsible for the decline of the game in NA and no doubt are a drag on growth elsewhere. 

The random battles with 2 or 3 artys per team are not tank battles,they are arty battles, are not enjoyable, and are seen as a nuisance one has to put up with to get the occasional actual tank battle with 1 or no artys.   Expecting people to pay money to put up with a nuisance is not a winning business plan as WG is discovering in NA.

Beyond the pointlessness of trying to battle other tankers in the arty battles is the unfortunate effect the current arty implementation is having on game play in general.  Now we see mass camping or one flank lemming rushes in most random battles because people are playing that way to try to avoid becoming arty targets. 

At this point in time it is obvious that WG is not going to do what is necessary to limit artys role in the game (like limiting arty to ONE per team) and is just going to set by and watch their market in NA dry up altogether.  Apparently WG finds that preferable to admitting that including arty in the game was a mistake from the beginning.

shoe123 #31 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 13:43

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 26679 battles
  • [--I--] --I--

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Oct 04 2017 - 07:11, said:

Yes, as I stated.   Was there some other class of tank besides artillery that was destroyed that led to thousands of players quitting the game?  No.

well... I quit a year ago because of arty.. and only recently came back...it's still broken but in a different way. Arty isn't needed in this game at all. For every match where you say you didn't do enough damage there is a line of people that will tell you how their game was ruined by arty..

True story... malinovka.. I was in a German arty... less than a minute into the match...a light tank shot out and lit an IS3 full health moving to the hill... I was already looking in the area as I saw what the light tank was doing... I fired on the IS3 and removed him from the game... this player was going where the devs have decided players must go on these small limited cover maps... so it's this players fault that he didn't camp and spend 5 minutes sneaking from bush to bush to get to the hill...? What's the point? The other team will have the hill and that's that... this player was just trying to get into position to play.... I felt so bad, so dirty.. that I sold my arty and refused to play it anymore.

players want to play.. this isn't a war game.. it's an arcade first person shooter in tanks. Arty is just nonessential in pubbies. 1st of all just by the nature of pubbies there isn't much team work, due to this, the folks actually moving around shooting at each other will sometimes have to position themselves in a way that protects them from tanks but not from arty... this is a rediculous scenario, so trying to help your team gets you killed by a tank on the other side of the map.

this may sound weird to arty players but some of us actually like watching tanks use their skill in the tank to defeat their foe... I was in my tortise recently and was out maneuvered by another fast TD.. he had me.. dead to rights... thankgod HIS arty wanted to help.. he fired and killed his own team mate. I survived and it nearly won us the game... 

the stun mechanic also needs to go. It's too much. Now I have to get stunned, take damage, lose mods and crewmen... Arty does enough.

and lastly,  I don't understand why arty players feel like they need to be able to one-shot tanks. You are in a vehicle that allows you to target players anywhere on the map. This gives you an advantage no other vehicle has. so if you're in a T 95 on a large map at A1 and the flank falls on the other side, you are not going to be able to help your team because everything is simply out of your view range and it will take you a long time to get back into the range to help your team. Arty player simply scrolls left or right and clicks..so why do you need to be able to have a Derp gun on something Like that? Imagine if the Jag Zila or death star had unlimited vision..Arty(and non arty players!)players would be screaming for a nerf... and it would be to either reduce vision.... or firepower... 

i say let us check a box if we want arty in the game... if the  hypothesis is correct then arty will be in every match because only a few of us don't want it...

__TOP__ #32 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 14:34

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 46692 battles

Today 80% of players know and play "arty safe".
It is a significant change that diminishes the previous "effectiveness" of arty,
more than the recent 40% reduction in damage per shot.

A new rebalance of artillery is needed.

Perhaps increasing the stun radius by 20 meters across rocks and buildings...

:B

Boomer_Thorsen #33 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 14:49

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 17853 battles
  • [BOTZ] BOTZ

View PostThornir, on Oct 03 2017 - 23:15, said:

Third option. We enjoy it.

Arty = great fun for the intellectually challenged. 

Thornir #34 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 14:57

Major

• Players
  • 26549 battles

View PostBoomer_Thorsen, on Oct 04 2017 - 14:49, said:

Arty = great fun for the intellectually challenged. 

And the not intellectually challenged. Like me.

You're six years late to the conversation, mate.

SOB_Tenato #35 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 14:59

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18962 battles

View PostWhistling_Death_, on Oct 04 2017 - 06:32, said:

You are absolutely correct.

Artillery was not nerfed. It was destroyed in order to appease the artillery-whiners, instead of maintaining balanced gameplay, which would have been good for the game.   Artillery used to be able to keep heavy tanks honest, but now artillery has been so gutted and made almost useless that heavy tanks no longer fear artillery as they know when they get hit it's just an annoyance, so they run roughshod over your teammates and as an artillery player you can't do much about it to support your teammates anymore. All game balance has been completely thrown out the window. The game has been turned into World of Brawling Heavy Tanks.  Boring.

I had a battle on the Cliff map where an enemy T29 heavy tank was ripping my team apart.  The T29 only had 79 hit points remaining and so I fired at it with my U.S. tier VI M44 SPG with its massive 155 caliber gun to stop this T29 from destroying my team and winning the battle.  The shot was a direct hit, with a massive 17 HP damage done. :angry: I could not believe my eyes! :ohmy: So I fired again with another direct hit and witnessed 11 HP damage done!  From a huge 155 mm gun?!  "Fair and balanced"?  My katoosh!  Needless to say the enemy T29 obliterated all my remaining teammates and easily won the battle for their team.  That was the last battle I ever used my M44 SPG in. This is so unbalanced and unfair it's not even funny and yes as you correctly note, it has ruined the game, which has resulted in thousands of players quitting the game.

As an example of how unfair and unbalanced destroying artillery has been, the Soviet tier VI KV-2 heavy tank with it's 152 mm gun has the following gun performance -

Average penetration for its HE round =  86 mm

Average damage per shot                  =  910

The U.S. tier VI M44 SPG with the larger 155 mm gun -

Average penetration for its one and only HE round =  39 mm  - 47 mm of penetration vs. the KV-2 with the smaller gun.

Average damage per shot                                       =  550  - 360 HP damage per shot vs. the KV-2 with the smaller gun.

This is anything but, "fair and balanced".  This is absurd.

Other similar examples of the guns of SPG's vs. tanks abound.  It's not fair at all and it has completely changed the game by throwing any balance out the window.  SPG's can no longer even defend themselves against little light scouting tanks charging at them, as the SPG's massive guns now have so little penetration and alpha damage per shot. Many times in battles I'll hear my team artillery firing their massive guns with huge, powerful, deafening booms and yet they barely scratch the paint of enemy heavy tanks.  It's ridiculous. Might as well have SPG's guns make the sound of a dart gun, as it would be more appropriate.

To add insult to injury the view range of SPG's was so drastically reduced in the hated 9.18 patch that they went from being blind to having no eyes at all and a sitting duck for any enemy tank.  This too is totally unfair.  Because of the nature of the game, at the end of a battle many times a team will have just their team artillery remaining vs. the other team's tanks and with artillery now being totally blind, they have absolutely zero chance to spot the enemy tanks first and at least having a small chance of being able to win the battle for their teammates.  Now, all an enemy tank has to do is drive along until the enemy artillery is spotted, stop, don't get any closer so the artillery can't see the enemy tank, casually aim, fire, blow up the SPG and win the battle.  It's like a pro boxer beating up a five year old kid.  It's so unfair and unbalanced it's absolutely revolting.

I had a battle on the Abbey map in my Soviet tier VI SU-100Y tank destroyer, (the last tank remaining on my team), vs. a British tier VI FV304 SPG, which was also the only remaining tank on the enemy team.  A stock SU-100Y has a view range of 350 meters, while the stock view range of an FV304 is only 255 meters, a whopping 95 meter advantage for the SU-100Y.  Just how horrendously bad is a mere 255 meter view range?  Every single tier I tank has a much greater view range than the tier VI FV304 SPG's 255 meters!   How is that, "fair and balanced", for a tier VI tank to have a view range less than any tier I tank?  Obviously it's not.  This is utterly broken and disgustingly unfair.  Back to the battle, with the huge and unfair view range advantage my SU-100Y had over the FV304, I decided to cap, knowing full well I'd spot the FV304 before it would spot my SU-100Y and I'd easily able to one-shot the FV304, which is somehow fair for tanks to do but not fair for SPG's to do, which is more unbalanced bologna!  But just as I was about to cap, the base cap siren went off, so I scurried back towards my base circle knowing full well I'd be able to spot the FV304 way before they could spot my SU-100Y.  I crested the middle road by the Abbey, spotted the FV304 282 meters away on my base circle and of course the FV304 could not see my SU-100Y, so I just stopped and casually aimed to fire at the totally blind FV304.  It was not fair, at all.  I felt lower than dirt as my aiming reticle closed and if it had just been about me and not my teammates counting on me to win the battle for them, I tell you, I would not have fired at the FV304, as it was just so incredibly unfair.  As the SU-100Y's round hit the FV304 and one-shotted it into next year, I let out a long sigh and felt terrible for the FV304 player.  This was not fun.  I felt ashamed and dirty.  I felt like I had just shot an unarmed person in the back.  There was zero thrill of victory for me for that battle. The Wargaming, "developers", ruined that for me with the hated 9.18 patch that destroyed artillery.

I'm an avid player of this game, playing every day, and before the hated 9.18 patch, on a busy night there were typically 28,000 - 32,000 players logged into the game on our North American server.   After the destruction of artillery, that quickly dropped to 20,000 - 22,000 players logged into the game. That's a server population reduction of 8,000 - 12,000 players, which represents a huge reduction of approximately 1/3 of all players quitting the game because their artillery and all the huge amounts of time, effort and money put into developing their artillery was not respected and absolutely ruined.  You don't kick customers in the gut like that and expect them to continue to do business with you.  All those thousands of experienced players quitting the game has also led to a big reduction in gameplay, leading to teams that aren't very skilled or very fun.  Plus that wasn't 8,000 - 12,000 artillery players on the North American server quitting the game, but 8,000 - 12,000 players quitting who played all classes of tanks.  That many players quitting the game on just one server represents a huge revenue loss for Wargaming.  This all led to the West Coast server no longer having enough players to support it, which led to the West and East coast servers having to be merged, which brought on more problems like very high ping rates and unacceptable lag, causing even more players to quit the game.  Last night, early in the morning I witnessed an all time low of only 4,800 players logged into the game.  How sad. Such a shame. :(  This didn't have to come to this.  Destroying artillery was the biggest mistake W.o.T. has ever made, by far and has caused great harm to this game. 

I sent in many tickets to Wargaming Customer Service fervently protesting the destruction of artillery and warning them of all the negative impacts this would have on the game, (as I mentioned above and it has unfortunately all come to fruition), but they refused to listen or simply didn't bother to read the tickets I submitted.  I know of hundreds of other players who also submitted tickets in protest of artillery being destroyed, but it all fell on deaf ears and now we have the game as it is today because of it.  U.S. jobs at the Wargaming North American offices are going to be lost, if they haven't already.  If the server population decline continues, then we can expect the Wargaming North American offices to be closed, the server shut down and maybe the tankers accounts transferred to another server, where then we can really complain about high ping rates and lag.  I am hoping the developers will finally see the light and understand the great harm they have done to this game by destroying artillery, but they seem very obstinate.  Oh well, it's not my job to lose.  I did my best to warn them.  I sure will miss this game though. :(

Great job artillery-whiners. You're killing this game. :(

Wall-o-text of arty defender. Got to 2nd paragraphp and stopped to puke. Arty is best when dead and even better when gone.

Thornir #36 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 15:11

Major

• Players
  • 26549 battles

View PostSOB_Tenato, on Oct 04 2017 - 14:59, said:

Wall-o-text of arty defender. Got to 2nd paragraphp and stopped to puke. Arty is best when dead and even better when gone.

Yeah, he used some three syllable words in there. Tough going. Don't blame you.

xSzikll #37 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 16:06

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 7744 battles
  • [27-F] 27-F

View Postlordawesome7, on Oct 04 2017 - 02:00, said:

It would be ideal, but you know how people will cry.

Yogi_2015 #38 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 17:05

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 24670 battles
Overall I like the changes to arty. The 150mm plus guns needed to be pulled back some and the stunning made up for the loss of damage. However, the guns under 150mm had the same restrictions as the larger guns but did not get anything to balance it out. Leaving the plus 150mm guns as they are and returning the other guns the way they were or adding stunning to them would be good in my opinion. 

Whistling_Death_ #39 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 22:13

Major

• -Players-
  • 53349 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

Remember that game where you and just one other tank were outnumbered on the right flank and my artillery kept on hitting those enemy tanks and turning their 100% health tanks into a one-shot?  Your tank was then able to kill them.  That must of been great!  If memory serves me correctly, you even got a Top Gun in that game.  No, sadly you don't remember that.  Nobody ever does. 

Signed – Your Team Artillery Player.

Whistling_Death_ #40 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 22:14

Major

• -Players-
  • 53349 battles
  • [13-AD] 13-AD

View Postlordawesome7, on Oct 04 2017 - 02:00, said:

Because Wargaming North American offices would have an, "Out of Business", sign on them, all the employees would be out of work and the North American server would be shut down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users