Battle of Kursk Tank Rewards

Tankreward

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Fluffypuff #1 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 17:32

Corporal

• Players
  • 22219 battles

I logged in to get my trank rewards and got a error.   I got 144 boxes and cant even pick on line one?   Guess I am not gettting anything???   WHY

ImaKillYou #2 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 17:37

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 23739 battles
  • [-GENT] -GENT
File a ticket, the forums can't help you.

Al_Scarface_Capone_ #3 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 17:45

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 29834 battles
  • [TYPE5] TYPE5

Give it some time as when reward selection is happening the site tends to become slow as everyone is trying at once

:honoring:

galspanic #4 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 17:53

Major

• -Players-
  • 22758 battles
  • [GUNS3] GUNS3

View PostFluffypuff, on Oct 04 2017 - 08:32, said:

I logged in to get my trank rewards and got a error.   I got 144 boxes and cant even pick on line one?   Guess I am not gettting anything???   WHY

It's been this way for a week.  I picked my stuff right when it went live a week ago and haven't seen anything except a warning message that says they will contact people effected by the issue.

Desert_Fox_1969 #5 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 17:53

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 18001 battles
  • [TAC-D] TAC-D
Did you read that selections are paused due to issues with point totals? 

_Schneller_Heinz_ #6 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 18:41

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 1931 battles

View PostFluffypuff, on Oct 04 2017 - 17:32, said:

Tank rewards is locked until further notice!

Optimized-tr.PNG

Edited by _Schneller_Heinz_, Oct 04 2017 - 18:45.

Isola_di_Fano #7 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 19:06

Major

• Players
  • 19009 battles

Rewards were halted due to a glitch.

Check your e-mail.

Fluffypuff #8 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 19:47

Corporal

• Players
  • 22219 battles

View PostImaKillYou, on Oct 04 2017 - 17:37, said:

File a ticket, the forums can't help you.

That was the first thing I did but the responce was so wargaming!  I just wanted to know if other people where haveing the same problem.

RickPatton #9 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 22:13

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 26228 battles
  • [ANV] ANV

Yup they had a glitch on the final tally of points.  I keep a manually tally of my TR points.  Should have 140 points but shows 138 points.  Guess it does not matter for us that claimed our prizes already.  

Hope they resolve this issue soon so you and the others can claim your rewards.  

Ren117 #10 Posted Oct 04 2017 - 23:18

Private

• -Players-
  • 6217 battles
its been a week almost and WG still has not fixed the "issue" with tank rewards. hope they fix it cause this is the only one where i have enough points to get a tank from the site. it might not even get fixed just like the aim bot players.

Fiend_73 #11 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 15:33

Sergeant

• Players
  • 48457 battles

I am getting sick of this.

Tank Rewards has been up for months and the user interface still looks like something an amateur created using GoDaddy.

I've been checking the Kursk rewards everyday since it ended and WG has yet to be bothered to fix it.

Now the message has been changed, the rewards have been credited to my account since I didn't pick them. I never received an opportunity to pick them! and I was never credited for anything.

I did not receive an email and why am I forced to go to other sources to find out wthis going on with TankRewards.com??-like this forum

If WG can't fix little stuff like this it creates doubts in me as a consumer that you can deliver a product I'm willing to both use and pay for (I do buy premium time).

I've rolled with every patch you've made for years, choked down what I didn't agree with and adapted.

You're company is turning out to be a bunch of money milking slimy b*stards.

Arty stun mechanic is a good example...the more we use med kits the more silver we have to pay, the more silver we think we need the more we need to grind for credits, and that increases WG's chance of getting a premium customer or getting them to spend real money to buy stuff to counter a mechanic you purposefully created.

You take and take and take, change things up not for our betterment but yours'.

Then you actually give us something good with tank rewards, something to ease the butthurt you've caused...and my God you can't even do that right.

I have no faith in this company anymore, I have no more trust because I feel like you're always trying to screw over the player.

and the truth is...

you are.

I'm adapting a different way after this tank rewards b.s

One of the few ways I can as a consumer. It may not hurt your profits as you'll find plenty of other suckers to replace my money.

Thanks to all these boosters I have and your recent actions/inactions I no longer find it necessary to pay for premium time.

Thanks for enlightening me to your slimy ways, my wallet is now closed to your entire company and I shall encourage others to do the same.

This may be a rant

but its also my solution .

I don't want to play a game where it constantly feels like I'm getting f*cked.

Isola_di_Fano #12 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 17:53

Major

• Players
  • 19009 battles

View PostFiend_73, on Oct 05 2017 - 09:33, said:

Now the message has been changed, the rewards have been credited to my account since I didn't pick them. I never received an opportunity to pick them! and I was never credited for anything.

This may be a rant but its also my solution .

I don't want to play a game where it constantly feels like I'm getting f*cked.

This is rather polite for a rant, you must be Canadian :)

If you had chosen the rewards before they froze the payment, well ... you just received them.

You are saying the rewards were credited to your account but you did not received them ? Check your notification center.

You will receive an email only when the issue is resolved as stated on Tank Rewards site

No one in here can really help you.

Try opening a ticket. I had an issue resolved this week under 24 hrs, they are pretty fast.

Good luck.

PS: you don't really have to play this game if you don't like it !

galspanic #13 Posted Oct 05 2017 - 18:15

Major

• -Players-
  • 22758 battles
  • [GUNS3] GUNS3

View PostIsola_di_Fano, on Oct 05 2017 - 08:53, said:

This is rather polite for a rant, you must be Canadian :)

If you had chosen the rewards before they froze the payment, well ... you just received them.

You are saying the rewards were credited to your account but you did not received them ? Check your notification center.

You will receive an email only when the issue is resolved as stated on Tank Rewards site

No one in here can really help you.

Try opening a ticket. I had an issue resolved this week under 24 hrs, they are pretty fast.

Good luck.

PS: you don't really have to play this game if you don't like it !

I picked my rewards within minutes of going live and have not seen them yet, and there's no way to see if they have or have not been credited to my account.  I filed a ticket yesterday after waiting a full week and got a typical canned answer that just copy pasted the TankRewards.com statement despite it not being relevant to me.  So I pushed a little and got:

Block Quote

Thank you for getting back to us.

We understand your frustration that brought you here.

Upon double checking your account we found out that there is no rewards credited yet in your account for TankRewards event. While the selection of rewards is still on paused, please know that it's a technical limitation in our end to assist you further since our developers are already working in this issue.

The best way to keep up to the date with such an option is to visit the official Tank Rewards website as any announcements on this potential addition will be made there and we will update the Tank Rewards site with additional information once we sort out the issue.

Again thank you for contacting Wargaming support.

At heart, we are gamers supporting gamers, and we will do everything possible to resolve every issue that we can.

We do hope you will continue to enjoy playing Wargaming, see you out on the battlefield.

Best Regards,

Mark Langston
Wargaming America Support

So, I guess that's something.

Also tagged with Tankreward

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users