D.W.2 how bad is the tank

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

miklkit #41 Posted Oct 14 2017 - 01:28

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 8526 battles
The DW2 is awful.  At a time when my winrate was 49% it had a 38% winrate, which is still the worst of all the tanks I have played.

sailorboy7982 #42 Posted Oct 14 2017 - 09:24

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 17624 battles
  • [STB1] STB1
I hated it.

the_Deadly_Bulb #43 Posted Oct 14 2017 - 17:39

Captain

• Players
  • 17870 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

I love the DoucheWagon.

It falls so well before my gun(s).

Like many other tanks I feel the DW2 is just a speed bump on the road to much better tanks. Its in good company with the M3 Lee and the SU 100M1.

There was a time when it was the lowest tier earned Heavy you could acquire. It lured many I'm sure. Its one to be ground through then ground up. The garage space (maybe the crew) is likely all you'll keep.

the_Deadly_Bulb #44 Posted Oct 14 2017 - 17:52

Captain

• Players
  • 17870 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postda_Rock002, on Oct 12 2017 - 12:47, said:

What would you consider a blowout?

Since I was researching the players in Bad RolloverStompings, I decided to let WoT/WG help, maybe even show me the score to use.   I've been looking at them for almost a year now.  They had two glaring characteristics.   They were over quickly and the losing team seldom killed many enemy.  In fact, the losing team often didn't damage many of the enemy.    Then I noticed why.    One team often had a bunch of players who normally didn't do much damage.   But it's not simple.   So I didn't decide for a long while.   Then I simply counted up the stats for 6-15, 7-15, and 8-15.    A number of the 8-15 were natural blowouts.   There wasn't the WoT/WG signature skewing in those.    I didn't find any 6-15 stompings where there wasn't skewing.   So I decided to go with 7-15 for my counts.   But truth is, there were only a couple of natural 7-15s.   So when I find one now, I don't include it in my counts.  I really can't remember right now how many months ago I found one of those unique beasts.

That situation seemed odd until I was part of a couple of WoT/WG signature matchups that didn't blow out.    They didn't because the last men standing on the weak team weren't the arty at the back and bashed bashers on their way down.    The WoT/WG signature was there, but decent/lucky players were there to the finish.   This isn't a simple game.   Oh yeah, those odd ones weren't over quickly either.    When I noticed that, I quit worrying so much about the length as a qualifier.   It is more of an indicator, but not a reliable one.

Got burned bad by Da Craw, so now its time to derail the thread. :sceptic:

Maybe its time to slink off somewhere and be quietly embarrassed? Hell no, time for more irrelevant bluster from da Expert Rock!

Honestly seeing you return to this blowout nonsense is like watching a dog re-eating its vomit. I can only wonder why.

the_Deadly_Bulb #45 Posted Oct 14 2017 - 17:55

Captain

• Players
  • 17870 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View Postjonj02, on Oct 12 2017 - 23:49, said:

this thread is derailed...

if anyone has something to say about the dw2 great

otherwise ...this thread should be locked

No, not yet!

I bet there's lots more posts deriding the DW2, don't they count too?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users