Jump to content


Still no transfers... But, now bundles aren't available from EU players too...GG WG

EU Server Transfer Bundles Gold Premium Shop Hilarious No more money ever for you gg wp no re

  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

OctavariumDT8 #1 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 22:14

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

After server merge occurred, my gaming experience dropped so low and I'm unhappy af... Yet I'm still playing the game every day (probably because I'm a huge *****).

 

I promised to myself I won't buy anything for WoT again until the transfers happen. But now I couldn't buy this thing even if I wanted to...

 

I was about to play for a bit, opened game launcher and saw "Great Gold Deals through Credit Cards", so out of curiosity, I clicked on it to see the offer. Link: https://worldoftanks...-shop/gold-oct/

Since I couldn't see the price on that specific page I decided to check it in premium store by clicking "BUY NOW" button, just to check out are those deals actually as great as WG claims them to be....

 

Page opened and I'm in shock... Apparently, that deal isn't available for my country looool

Here's the proof:

 

So... you don't want to transfer us.. and now you don't even want to accept our money??? :O

 

Well played WG, well played....



WarMongers #2 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 22:24

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 12524 battles
  • 896
  • Member since:
    05-20-2014

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Oct 09 2017 - 15:14, said:

After server merge occurred, my gaming experience dropped so low and I'm unhappy af... Yet I'm still playing the game every day (probably because I'm a huge *****).

 

I promised to myself I won't buy anything for WoT again until the transfers happen. But now I couldn't buy this thing even if I wanted to...

 

I was about to play for a bit, opened game launcher and saw "Great Gold Deals through Credit Cards", so out of curiosity, I clicked on it to see the offer. Link: https://worldoftanks...-shop/gold-oct/

Since I couldn't see the price on that specific page I decided to check it in premium store by clicking "BUY NOW" button, just to check out are those deals actually as great as WG claims them to be....

 

Page opened and I'm in shock... Apparently, that deal isn't available for my country looool

Here's the proof:

 

So... you don't want to transfer us.. and now you don't even want to accept our money??? :O

 

Well played WG, well played....

Ah open tabs. Always interesting in a screen shot. lol

 

 



ShookYang #3 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 22:28

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 8473 battles
  • 1,019
  • [5LINE] 5LINE
  • Member since:
    09-07-2014

View PostWarMongers, on Oct 09 2017 - 13:24, said:

Ah open tabs. Always interesting in a screen shot. lol

 

 

 

There's only the Opera menu and Wargaming tab open.  Unless you're referring to the bookmark bar.

 

EDIT: Also, Winamp?!  Haven't seen that in a looooong time.


Edited by ShookYang, Oct 09 2017 - 22:30.


WarMongers #4 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 22:38

    First lieutenant

  • -Players-
  • 12524 battles
  • 896
  • Member since:
    05-20-2014

View PostShookYang, on Oct 09 2017 - 15:28, said:

 

There's only the Opera menu and Wargaming tab open.  Unless you're referring to the bookmark bar.

 

EDIT: Also, Winamp?!  Haven't seen that in a looooong time.

 

Yup, different browser they are interesting bookmarks.  view the full pic. lol

 



OctavariumDT8 #5 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 22:39

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

You guys interested in Mana Aoki????? ;);););););) 

 

As for the Winamp... I've been a happy and satisfied user since 2003. :)

 



9435 #6 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 22:56

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 146 battles
  • 219
  • Member since:
    10-29-2015
You can transfer to the EU if you are in the EU.   I'm guessing you're not.

OctavariumDT8 #7 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 23:03

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View Post9435, on Oct 09 2017 - 23:56, said:

You can transfer to the EU if you are in the EU.   I'm guessing you're not.

 

Oh, you poor thing... No one is transferring any time soon... 

 

Check this thread out: http://forum.worldof...ge-faq/#topmost,

There's a lot of us raging about WG telling us about transfers then being silent about it for over 40 days...



FighterAce #8 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 23:36

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22292 battles
  • 316
  • Member since:
    11-27-2011
Just noticed your Mrežno uređivanje bookmark, maybe they don't like our currency :D

 

Not too long ago they were refusing Croatian paysafecards. I had to tell them I was from Slovenia and they accepted it.

 

About a month ago I predicted they'll postpone EU transfers because of the broken SMW3 cable, even though EU transfers have nothing to do with it. The repair should be complete this week so hopefully they'll resume the ASIA transfers and then finally start with EU.



OctavariumDT8 #9 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 23:49

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostFighterAce, on Oct 10 2017 - 00:36, said:

Just noticed your Mrežno uređivanje bookmark, maybe they don't like our currency :D

 

Not too long ago they were refusing Croatian paysafecards. I had to tell them I was from Slovenia and they accepted it.

 

About a month ago I predicted they'll postpone EU transfers because of the broken SMW3 cable, even though EU transfers have nothing to do with it. The repair should be complete this week so hopefully they'll resume the ASIA transfers and then finally start with EU.

 

Looks like they hate us for some reason (maybe it's AC/DC, ties, ball-pen, parachute, torpedo or some other great sh** we gave them). :D

9435 #10 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 23:52

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 146 battles
  • 219
  • Member since:
    10-29-2015

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Oct 09 2017 - 23:03, said:

 

Oh, you poor thing... No one is transferring any time soon... 

 

Check this thread out: http://forum.worldof...ge-faq/#topmost,

There's a lot of us raging about WG telling us about transfers then being silent about it for over 40 days...

 

Why am I poor?  Your the one looking to transfer and being told no.

OctavariumDT8 #11 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 23:56

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View Post9435, on Oct 10 2017 - 00:52, said:

 

Why am I poor?  Your the one looking to transfer and being told no.

 

Because you're delusional about us being able to transfer. :) 

Server Transfer thing might become The Greatest Story Ever Told... lol



9435 #12 Posted Oct 09 2017 - 23:57

    Sergeant

  • -Players-
  • 146 battles
  • 219
  • Member since:
    10-29-2015

View PostOctavariumDT8, on Oct 09 2017 - 23:56, said:

 

Because you're delusional about us being able to transfer. :) 

Server Transfer thing might become The Greatest Story Ever Told... lol

 

NO, I just don't care about server transfer.  You want to transfer, start over, Shut up and stop crying like a little girl.

OctavariumDT8 #13 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 00:01

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View Post9435, on Oct 10 2017 - 00:57, said:

 

NO, I just don't care about server transfer.  You want to transfer, start over, Shut up and stop crying like a little girl.

 

The rage is real... You don't care, yet you're here reading stuff on this sub-forum.... Find another topic please...

Oh... and use your real account to sh**post on people's topics...



Mankoi #14 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 01:07

    Captain

  • Players
  • 41705 battles
  • 1,218
  • [ELLAS] ELLAS
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011
That Aoki chick i didnt know about , looks nice

_Enemias_ #15 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 01:54

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 22949 battles
  • 260
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU
  • Member since:
    07-31-2013
Move me to EU. I want to play the best game ever on the best server

OctavariumDT8 #16 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 11:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View PostMankoi, on Oct 10 2017 - 02:07, said:

That Aoki chick i didnt know about , looks nice

 

Yeah, vids are kinda rare. Memecenter is how I found out about her, some people were making posts about her being on a school book cover as a teacher. Goofy mistake :D 

OctavariumDT8 #17 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 11:13

    Staff sergeant

  • Players
  • 36716 battles
  • 360
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
  • Member since:
    07-28-2012

View Post_Enemias_, on Oct 10 2017 - 02:54, said:

Move me to EU. I want to play the best game ever on the best server

 

Likewise...

BasCelik #18 Posted Oct 10 2017 - 12:42

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 49731 battles
  • 100
  • [MCHNR] MCHNR
  • Member since:
    12-19-2011

Go to the website of the European region

The website of the American region is optimized for users from the Americas. For your comfort, we recommend that you use the website of your region.

I want to move to EU server but u wont allow me to do it.

 

FULL SUPPORT FOR MOVING TO EU SERVER






2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users