Dont worry about players talking big, most are not that good anyways

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Doomslinger__ #21 Posted Oct 13 2017 - 08:01

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 21 battles
I have notice in the past year or so, a large increase in non-English speaking players in the game chats so between those players and the whiners, I have been playing with chat disabled. I actually enjoy the game more and have some music playing in the background while playing so it's much more enjoyable. Sometimes I hop in some strongholds games as a legionnaire and get on team speak so I can hear commands and that is ok. I think coms, chat or voice, are best when used in a platoon or on a pre-made team like in strongholds. There are just too many players in random pubs that spam the chat with nonsense so I plan on keeping the chat turned off from now on in there.

Edited by Doomslinger__, Oct 13 2017 - 08:03.

1mp0ster #22 Posted Oct 14 2017 - 08:18

Captain

• -Players-
  • 34710 battles
  • [NVRDI] NVRDI

View PostDoomslinger__, on Oct 13 2017 - 08:01, said:

I have notice in the past year or so, a large increase in non-English speaking players in the game chats so between those players and the whiners, I have been playing with chat disabled. I actually enjoy the game more and have some music playing in the background while playing so it's much more enjoyable. Sometimes I hop in some strongholds games as a legionnaire and get on team speak so I can hear commands and that is ok. I think coms, chat or voice, are best when used in a platoon or on a pre-made team like in strongholds. There are just too many players in random pubs that spam the chat with nonsense so I plan on keeping the chat turned off from now on in there.

@op. dont listen to players who act like they know something but only have 21 battles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users