• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Ripping #61 Posted Oct 24 2017 - 14:11

Captain

• Players
  • 18514 battles
  • [MOGS] MOGS

View PostDEATH_TO_ARTY, on Oct 23 2017 - 00:41, said:

Yes, there is a cheat mod that allows indirect fire...that allows the other team to shoot you without any line of sight....I mean these shooters are at the other edge of the map....hidden behind some rock....never moving....well they move when you finally spot them...they move to the nearest body of water to drown themselves or to the nearest rock or building to fire at that rock so it blows themselves up

Whatever cheat mod these guys are using should be policed better...cause I see 2-3 of these cheaters every match

what can we do about these cheaters??

any help will help

thx

View PostDEATH_TO_ARTY, on Oct 23 2017 - 14:52, said:

you don't even get the "cheaters" I'm referring to.

and it is not a fake account.

and it is not a reroll.

you don't like my account...too bad...what are you going to do about it .....arty player

So, being spotted by another tank, that you cannot see will allow arty to shoot at you... Or do you fail to understand this basic spotting mechanic?

Arty has never needed line of sight... Damn, you really are up for the prize of screaming hack/cheat while being totally clueless to game mechanics...

cnumartyr #62 Posted Oct 24 2017 - 14:21

Captain

• Players
  • 10855 battles
  • [REL2] REL2

View PostRipping, on Oct 24 2017 - 08:11, said:

So, being spotted by another tank, that you cannot see will allow arty to shoot at you... Or do you fail to understand this basic spotting mechanic?

Arty has never needed line of sight... Damn, you really are up for the prize of screaming hack/cheat while being totally clueless to game mechanics...

I don't think you get his sarcasm.  

He's saying all Arty players are hackers and it's obvious he's an arty whiner that wants it removed from the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users