• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

roten1 #41 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 21:37

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30617 battles
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D

View PostF0R_M07H3R_RU5514, on Oct 12 2017 - 06:05, said:

No, you're wrong ... the game is rigged against him and even when he gets a descent team, there's a hacker to take his fun out of the game

How else can one possibly explain ...

... and folks will cry stats elitism ... clearly I'm not at the level where I'm good enough to make this claim - but you can clearly see - quick comparison between overall (Tier 7) and recent (Tier 9 plus) OP has ventured into a part of the game where he doesn't have the skill to compete and realize the results he is accustomed to achieving - the answer must be hackers.

View PostF0R_M07H3R_RU5514, on Oct 12 2017 - 06:05, said:

No, you're wrong ... the game is rigged against him and even when he gets a descent team, there's a hacker to take his fun out of the game

How else can one possibly explain ...

... and folks will cry stats elitism ... clearly I'm not at the level where I'm good enough to make this claim - but you can clearly see - quick comparison between overall (Tier 7) and recent (Tier 9 plus) OP has ventured into a part of the game where he doesn't have the skill to compete and realize the results he is accustomed to achieving - the answer must be hackers.

​sweet was wondering how to post that thks man, I'm not saying my stats are because of cheat mods or anything to the sort, I'm well aware of my stats but what ur saying is they don't exist since I posted it with my stats,well if they don't exist how do you explain wot banning 70 + people this rd ? damn dude ur just a brilliant man" sarcasm" take ur troll [edited]elsewhere.

Markd73 #42 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 22:00

Major

• Players
  • 28612 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

View PostRipping, on Oct 12 2017 - 17:56, said:

Are you an alt of SirEric ?

No need to be so insulting.

:-)

Markd73 #43 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 22:01

Major

• Players
  • 28612 battles
  • [AOS] AOS

Double post ftw!! 

Edited by Markd73, Oct 12 2017 - 22:02.

Numerius_Titurius_Sophus #44 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 23:05

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 10348 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

Literally right before they announced this....I was on the horns of a debate and had decided that I need to do cheat mods just to stay even/comparable to the cheaters...then they announced this program.

So I held off...and I did notice a significant lowering of cheaters,

However, it seems to be increasing again.

They need to become more vigilant...cuz I KNOW there ar more than 70 cheaters.

_Tsavo #45 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 23:07

Major

• Players
  • 37848 battles

View PostNumerius_Titurius_Sophus, on Oct 12 2017 - 17:05, said:

Literally right before they announced this....I was on the horns of a debate and had decided that I need to do cheat mods just to stay even/comparable to the cheaters...then they announced this program.

So I held off...and I did notice a significant lowering of cheaters,

However, it seems to be increasing again.

They need to become more vigilant...cuz I KNOW there ar more than 70 cheaters.

How do you know when someone's cheating?

SilverEaglewing #46 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 23:10

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 30151 battles
  • [NICO] NICO
Remember cheats are required for top 100 clans. Its said in very tiny font on requirements. *sarcasm intensifies*

_Tsavo #47 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 23:18

Major

• Players
  • 37848 battles

View PostSilverEaglewing, on Oct 12 2017 - 17:10, said:

Remember cheats are required for top 100 clans. Its said in very tiny font on requirements. *sarcasm intensifies*

Clan rankings are kinda funny.

It's a reverse hockey stick graph.  A few near the top.  Top 10-15 okay then it plummets and by the time you get to 100 you've already been in bot clan territory for a dozeon or three positions.

Edited by _Tsavo, Oct 12 2017 - 23:19.

diadustt #48 Posted Oct 13 2017 - 01:51

Corporal

• Players
  • 20548 battles

I have held my own for a few years and have always laughed when I received the PM telling I was going to get banned for cheating.

Last week I moved arty over to the back corner of the town and shot a TD in the back corner across the tracks in Himmelsdorf.

He shot me back.  I thought he had 2 buildings and trains in the way.  I was convinced I finally had my first hacker.  I was pissed that I didn't have it on replay.

I went into a training room and found out its possible to thread that shot.  It was like threading a needle between the buildings and trains, but it was possible...

If clans are practicing those fire lanes, I am impressed.  

It might have been luck, but it was obviously not hacking.

Numerius_Titurius_Sophus #49 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 12:19

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 10348 battles
  • [EOR] EOR

View Post_Tsavo, on Oct 12 2017 - 23:07, said:

A valid question considering truly accomplished people look supernatural.

However, there are ways.  Not all of them prove on a single instance that there is cheating...though some are more damning than others...but the weight of number lends credible evidence of cheating...There are only 2 options here afterall...that many people are truly great or that significant cheating is going on.  I, sitting here with limited info can never prove one way or the other but the can get a pretty good guess which way it is.

The most damning, IMO, is that a couple months after WG announced this program I noticed a dramatic decrease in 'suspicious' behavior.  I define 'suspicious' behavior as anything that is theoretically possible but unlikely except in a few cases of the truly highly skilled.  However, I noticed a substantial and refreshing change in the frequency of this and it was a great relief.   Let me start with the one I noticed the most decrease:

- Obvious knowing of where you are and even where your turret is pointing even though you are unseen.  Many times I would be unseen hiding behind a rock with a bush...no 6th sense going off...no enemies really close by...pull out...get shot....still no sixth sense....pull back...wait for a minute..pull out and get shot by same guy.  You know there are many other enemies out there but for some reason this guy knows you have pulled out.  Other instances of lining up a shot when you are unseen and the enemy that was sitting there peacefully pulls back.  His 6th sense is already off he knows he is seen but as you line up your barrel he senses this and moves.  Sure...maybe they are just good and I have no doubt some are....but isn't it possible that maybe...maybe...a little possible that have the mod showing laser beams?  This is the one where when WG implemented their program I noticed a huge...FRICKIN HUGE decrease on.

- Tanks that never get you in their sights but, for some reason, their turret seems to have mysteriously autolocked on you.  They are moving but that turret is always pointed at you.  They must be really good to do this manually and still drive.

- I wish you could go back in time and try this experience....get a really fast tank, get it up to speed and drive obliquely to the enemy.  Be zoomed out to see how many of their shots hit and miss.  Wait...you don't see any misses?  Wow...those guys are REALLY good!  I think I am a decent shot but even I will miss a substantial number of deflection shots against a very fast enemy.  This is another one I noticed a large decrease on.  

- There was one particular clan that whenever I saw them in battle, there would be huge amounts of fires on the enemy team (or my team if they were on the enemy one).  When I died once I followed a couple around and literally...LITERALLY every shot they fired resulted in a fire.  I kept the videos and sent them to several people and they said they have never heard of a mod this 'effective' and had a hard time believing it could exist.  Howeever, whenever I would see that clan...sure enough....fires galoore.   I think this one got stomped out because after a couple months I never saw this clan again.  It was just toooooo obvious and effective.  Hwoever, is it to hard to believe others wouldn't be so obviously stupid about using it?

- Oh..and the most damning.  I joined a clan and they turned out to be rampant cheaters showing me where to find many mods that gave great advantages.  I quit the clan almost immediately...but seriously, this could be the only item listed and it would show cheating was rampant.

There are others and the above stick to mind because of the huge relief in the decrease of frequency when WG announced their program.  If they hadn't done that then one really has only 2 choices in order to be competitive....either quit....or get the mods yourself.  That was the agonizing decision I was contemplating when WG implemented their program.

Edited by Numerius_Titurius_Sophus, Oct 21 2017 - 12:35.

Ripping #50 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 08:35

Captain

• Players
  • 17897 battles
  • [MOGS] MOGS

That above is one of the funniest tinfoil hat things I have read on these forums, and that is saying something!!

:trollface:

ColonelShakes #51 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 12:34

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 5393 battles

View PostRipping, on Oct 22 2017 - 08:35, said:

That above is one of the funniest tinfoil hat things I have read on these forums, and that is saying something!!

:trollface:

Guessing you are so dumb that a simple youtube search demonstrating most of these mods is beyond you.

Ripping #52 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 13:33

Captain

• Players
  • 17897 battles
  • [MOGS] MOGS

View PostColonelShakes, on Oct 22 2017 - 12:34, said:

Guessing you are so dumb that a simple youtube search demonstrating most of these mods is beyond you.

Well, I am bright enough to know the word dumb is out of context here, since the word dumb means unable to talk... So nice try, but still a failed retort.

Duqe #53 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 13:37

Major

• Players
  • 24487 battles
  • [BERT] BERT

View Post_Tsavo, on Oct 12 2017 - 23:07, said:

Clearly, whoever kills him is cheating.

Doc_Ebs #54 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 13:43

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 18110 battles
  • [MAWG] MAWG

View PostNumerius_Titurius_Sophus, on Oct 21 2017 - 11:19, said:

A valid question considering truly accomplished people look supernatural.

However, there are ways.  Not all of them prove on a single instance that there is cheating...though some are more damning than others...but the weight of number lends credible evidence of cheating...There are only 2 options here afterall...that many people are truly great or that significant cheating is going on.  I, sitting here with limited info can never prove one way or the other but the can get a pretty good guess which way it is.

The most damning, IMO, is that a couple months after WG announced this program I noticed a dramatic decrease in 'suspicious' behavior.  I define 'suspicious' behavior as anything that is theoretically possible but unlikely except in a few cases of the truly highly skilled.  However, I noticed a substantial and refreshing change in the frequency of this and it was a great relief.   Let me start with the one I noticed the most decrease:

- Obvious knowing of where you are and even where your turret is pointing even though you are unseen.  Many times I would be unseen hiding behind a rock with a bush...no 6th sense going off...no enemies really close by...pull out...get shot....still no sixth sense....pull back...wait for a minute..pull out and get shot by same guy.  You know there are many other enemies out there but for some reason this guy knows you have pulled out.  Other instances of lining up a shot when you are unseen and the enemy that was sitting there peacefully pulls back.  His 6th sense is already off he knows he is seen but as you line up your barrel he senses this and moves.  Sure...maybe they are just good and I have no doubt some are....but isn't it possible that maybe...maybe...a little possible that have the mod showing laser beams?  This is the one where when WG implemented their program I noticed a huge...FRICKIN HUGE decrease on.

Spotting is calculated server side, mods won't help here. As for laser beams very possible

- Tanks that never get you in their sights but, for some reason, their turret seems to have mysteriously autolocked on you.  They are moving but that turret is always pointed at you.  They must be really good to do this manually and still drive.

Autoaim will occasionally allow me to grab a target even though they are not quite in my reticle so I wouldn't cry illegal mods on this one quite yet.

- I wish you could go back in time and try this experience....get a really fast tank, get it up to speed and drive obliquely to the enemy.  Be zoomed out to see how many of their shots hit and miss.  Wait...you don't see any misses?  Wow...those guys are REALLY good!  I think I am a decent shot but even I will miss a substantial number of deflection shots against a very fast enemy.  This is another one I noticed a large decrease on.  

I'm not going to dig into your stats but I average 70% accuracy, better on some tanks worse on others but the direction you are traveling has no consequence in my tagging you really unless you are driving erratically.

- There was one particular clan that whenever I saw them in battle, there would be huge amounts of fires on the enemy team (or my team if they were on the enemy one).  When I died once I followed a couple around and literally...LITERALLY every shot they fired resulted in a fire.  I kept the videos and sent them to several people and they said they have never heard of a mod this 'effective' and had a hard time believing it could exist.  Howeever, whenever I would see that clan...sure enough....fires galoore.   I think this one got stomped out because after a couple months I never saw this clan again.  It was just toooooo obvious and effective.  Hwoever, is it to hard to believe others wouldn't be so obviously stupid about using it?

There are mods (illegal) that lock on to modules but even then they don't guarantee hits or fires that is all RNG on the server side not client. You would have to hack the WOT server.

- Oh..and the most damning.  I joined a clan and they turned out to be rampant cheaters showing me where to find many mods that gave great advantages.  I quit the clan almost immediately...but seriously, this could be the only item listed and it would show cheating was rampant.

I call shenanigans. I have friends that started on a small social clan that have gone to big names through the years and guess what they are "hack" free.

There are others and the above stick to mind because of the huge relief in the decrease of frequency when WG announced their program.  If they hadn't done that then one really has only 2 choices in order to be competitive....either quit....or get the mods yourself.  That was the agonizing decision I was contemplating when WG implemented their program.

Nunya_000 #55 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 19:22

Major

• Players
  • 20690 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostColonelShakes, on Oct 22 2017 - 03:34, said:

There is videos of talking cats on youtube as well....but I do not think there are many talking cats around.

commander42 #56 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 23:53

Major

• Players
  • 21745 battles
  • [T-R-P] T-R-P

View PostPlays_With_Matches, on Oct 11 2017 - 11:39, said:

I think a lot of the issues players have is a result of modeling.

^^^^ This

Actually about the only thing that makes sense for being able to shoot through wall is differences between modeling of object. As in if you turn down the detail of the terrain then you are going to lose, well, detail. Perhaps ridge-lines are and walls are "smoothed" out obscuring cracks, dips, holes, etc... in objects that you can shoot through. These may be rendered for people playing with maximum setting and might appear as someone shooting through a ridgeline for people playing will low detail settings. This is just a thought but I do recall playing a couple of years ago when my shells would always hit the dirt right in front of the tank while trying to crest ridges. I assume that was attempting to shoot through an un-rendered rock or other object because my video settings were too low.

this is my problem( and the one reason why I'm hopeful for the HD maps if the new maps don't help solve this at all then imo it was the BIGGEST waste of time WG has ever spent on anything considering their excuse for no new maps was turning the current ones into HD...)

literally at least once every game I'm sitting there saying "where the heck did that shell go, how could it have not hit that tank" and its usually cause it hits some invisible object right in front of my tank. On occasion it works the other way where somebody shoots me through something it doesn't seem like they should be able to but that is much more rare and I usually chalk up to lag or an angle I am unaware of although some of the time it could be them shooting through something that isn't modeled but its rendered on my screen.

DEATH_TO_ARTY #57 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 00:41

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 56 battles

Yes, there is a cheat mod that allows indirect fire...that allows the other team to shoot you without any line of sight....I mean these shooters are at the other edge of the map....hidden behind some rock....never moving....well they move when you finally spot them...they move to the nearest body of water to drown themselves or to the nearest rock or building to fire at that rock so it blows themselves up

Whatever cheat mod these guys are using should be policed better...cause I see 2-3 of these cheaters every match

what can we do about these cheaters??

any help will help

thx

Asassian7 #58 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 00:45

Major

• Players
  • 23937 battles
  • [MAHOU] MAHOU

View PostIcon_Charlie, on Oct 12 2017 - 14:57, said:

It's called a wall Hack. Yes it is real. The only question is that I am not sure if this hack been updated or not.  I have not readily seen this type of hack in 3500+ recent recorded battles. There are certainly many types of cheat mods I have recorded but I believe 99% of the so called "wall hacks" are easily explained away.

Now this makes a whole lot of sense.  I approve.

Yeah its real and exists in CoD or battlefield or whatever have you. Doesn't exist in WoT though. Because server side.

Ripping #59 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 14:09

Captain

• Players
  • 17897 battles
  • [MOGS] MOGS

View PostDEATH_TO_ARTY, on Oct 23 2017 - 00:41, said:

Yes, there is a cheat mod that allows indirect fire...that allows the other team to shoot you without any line of sight....I mean these shooters are at the other edge of the map....hidden behind some rock....never moving....well they move when you finally spot them...they move to the nearest body of water to drown themselves or to the nearest rock or building to fire at that rock so it blows themselves up

Whatever cheat mod these guys are using should be policed better...cause I see 2-3 of these cheaters every match

what can we do about these cheaters??

any help will help

thx

Either a fake account, or a seriously failed reroll.. Either way, so incorrect I cannot even try and explain why...

Delusional and tinfoil hat at its greatest.!!

DEATH_TO_ARTY #60 Posted Oct 23 2017 - 14:52

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 56 battles

View PostRipping, on Oct 23 2017 - 14:09, said:

Either a fake account, or a seriously failed reroll.. Either way, so incorrect I cannot even try and explain why...

Delusional and tinfoil hat at its greatest.!!

you don't even get the "cheaters" I'm referring to.

and it is not a fake account.

and it is not a reroll.

you don't like my account...too bad...what are you going to do about it .....arty player

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users