Can you answer 3 questions for me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

I_QQ_4_U #21 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 20:11

Captain

• -Players-
  • 14086 battles
I've turned blue once, when I first started and was playing the M2 with the spray gun(bad weapon to give to new players). I have since had a few streaks where I've done team damage, even a few full kills(derp guns) and still never turned blue let alone a ban. If you've gotten to a week ban then it IS your fault, learn to stop damaging your team mates.

ColbyOtis #22 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 20:12

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 6414 battles
  • [HIVE1] HIVE1

Well thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.

I have seen this so many times I kind of expected it.

Doomslinger__ #23 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 20:15

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 21 battles

View PostColbyOtis, on Oct 11 2017 - 15:12, said:

Well thanks for the help guys. I appreciate it.

I have seen this so many times I kind of expected it.

I have no doubt that you have been in this situation many times. You are a team killer. Your name seems familiar to me and either you are on my black list for some reason or you are one of those players on my team that shot me as I was scouting up ahead and spotting enemy tanks. I always add those players to my black list.

Edited by Doomslinger__, Oct 11 2017 - 20:17.

Bad_Oedipus #24 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 20:28

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 32619 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

View PostColbyOtis, on Oct 11 2017 - 14:09, said:

So help me GOD,...

The path of the righteous tanker is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish noobs and the tyranny of evil Unicums. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the Newbies away from the valley of the Lakeville. For he is truly his teammate keeper and the finder of lost tomatoes. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to damage or destroy my teammates. And you will know I am the WOT when I lay my suspension upon you

spacecubicnub #25 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 20:30

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 20723 battles
  • [TBOOM] TBOOM
lol you going to get into even more trouble by posting your tickets

Nunya_000 #26 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 20:37

Major

• Players
  • 20690 battles
  • [PACNW] PACNW

View PostColbyOtis, on Oct 11 2017 - 11:09, said:

So help me GOD, to the best of my knowledge I have shot 2 friendly tanks in the year I have been playing. I have hit friendly tanks a FEW times as everyone has.

I think the automated system that can't make mistakes has made one, as was my suspension by their own admission. I never had a 3 day suspension.

Could you have received the 7 day suspension for using illegal mods?

No, I do not think the automated system made a mistake.  It is a computer program and it doles out "punishment" per it's programming.  i seriously doubt it would have missed a 3 day suspension.  Maybe you were suspended and did not even know it.

However, assuming your suspensions were only from team damage, I doubt your claim that you have only shot 2 friendly tanks:

A 1 hour ban is fairly common, but most players will not reach even that point. 

A 1 day is fairly hard to get unless you have a very bad habit of shooting green tanks

A 3 day ban is very rare and usually only real jerks get this one.

A 7 day ban is usually a goal for the king of jerks.

CannedHam91 #27 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 20:56

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15365 battles
  • [DBIOW] DBIOW
I though the safe shot mods were banned?  Yes?  No?  Maybe? WG whim?

Bad_Oedipus #28 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 21:04

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 32619 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

View PostCannedHam91, on Oct 11 2017 - 14:56, said:

I though the safe shot mods were banned?  Yes?  No?  Maybe? WG whim?

Webium has it... he's been quite good clearing things up with WG.

yasine007 #29 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 21:14

First lieutenant

• Players
  • 73015 battles

wg: dear player we knew that u want to farm dmg so badly so do it to enemy team not green  team have fun with 7 day ban and next  one will make u cry to us and baging  or even suckin our di*k to get ur account back dear player that's not how to farm dmg  

best regards, :trollface:

Bad_Oedipus #30 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 21:22

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 32619 battles
  • [PL1AD] PL1AD

I wonder about personal mission HT15..."Damage caused, damage received, and damage blocked by armor must total at least 14,000 HP"

Does damage done to allies count? </Sarcasm >

Edited by Bad_Oedipus, Oct 11 2017 - 21:22.

Viserion_Dies #31 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 21:39

Major

• Players
  • 30174 battles
  • [FADED] FADED

View PostColbyOtis, on Oct 11 2017 - 17:39, said:

I was suspended for seven says through no fault of my own admittedly by WOT. They cleared me of any wrong doing after I sent in screenshots of the indecent.

I asked 4 questions, 2 different times and never got an answer. The fourth question I understand that with the automated system its out of their control.

I killed a friendly tank about 6 months ago with my IS-3. I backed up to reload and in my hurry to hit the enemy I fired as soon as I pulled ahead enough to fire, only to find a friendly tank had pulled into the spot where he was in. A oh sh&t moment. My fault but not intentional. I got a short suspension as I expected. I thought such tings were forgiven over time!!

Three or four weeks ago another tank and I were taking turns firing as we reloaded. My T-10 as I remember. I pulled forward and just as I fired another tank jammed between us and I hit him in the turret. It cost me 4000 to repair his tank but that was it.

Nothing I can think of to give me a 7 day suspension.

I will post the last reply from the ticket and maybe you guys with more experience that me can answer the questions I asked. I understand question 4 now.

Ticket #1153783

Category:
WoT
Sub-category:
Penalty Appeals
This is what happened so far and I want answers to some questions.I sent in screenshots and was cleared of wrong doing. Event took place on 10/5 2017. PLEASE ANSWER.

Ticket #1151388

Category:WoTSub-category:Penalty Appeals
Playing on the Paris map last night 10/5/2017, I tried to help a tank on my team get upright. On the second or third try he exploded. He had just jumped from above and landed on another tank, kind of on his side.I was only trying to help as I have many times in the past and got shut off because of it. I don't think this is right and I don't want my name in blue (a badge of shame).

John Glenn October 10, 2017 9:05 AM
Greetings ColbyOtis,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration this issue may have caused. However, please know that our automated system occasionally has trouble distinguishing intent when collisions like these take place. We are working on getting this improved, and we thank you for your feedback on this.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait out your suspension. We deeply apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

PLEASE HAVE THE COURTESY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS. Not a semi-automated answer.

1. What happens to my premium time while I am suspended for no fault of my own???

2. Why 7 days instead of hours/1 day/ 3 days???

3. Will I be blue when I return since you admit I was not at fault???

4. Why does the suspension continue when I am not at fault.I did nothing to deserve this!!!

I would greatly appreciate it if you would answer these 4 questions. Thank you.

Replies

Amar Tibs 

Greetings ColbyOtis,

Thank you for contacting support regarding this matter.

We understand that it's not your fault and this can be frustrating. The automated system, however, only identified the damage done to an ally when he was crushed or bumped.

We have an automated system in place for violation tracking (i.e. team damage, team killing), as such all mentioned offenses will be addressed by the automation only. The system has been customized, tested extensively and is currently working as intended. No player is immune, nor do any players receive preferential treatment from the automation. Even those of us here in the office receive account sanctions from the automated system when our shells go astray.

Unfortunately, you will have to wait out your suspension. We deeply apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused.

We are very sorry, but we customer support does not have access to the development of the game.

What we can do is to send it to our developers for further review and consideration.

We truly do appreciate your interest in World of Tanks and your contribution to our community. We can only hope that you understand that we must be fair and treat all friendly fire cases the same, regardless of the motives.

Additional information on the automated system of team killer and bot user tracking can be found on the following page:
http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/152218-friendly-fire-team-kill-auto-system/

Best Regards,

Amar Tibs

Wargaming America Support

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

tldr

why even post this drivel? this is between support and you only

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users