Jump to content


Sandbox battle won't load

sandbox Load in locks client

  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

84Doc04 #1 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 22:52

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17059 battles
  • 1,044
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

Launched battles in sandbox and the loading screen comes up, I can see team composition and the tip in the center, plut the splash for which map it is, but the battle never launches.

The progress bar is very sluggish, but after completion, it just hangs.

Hitting escape brings up the settings menu and the Desert message works as well.



IndygoEEI #2 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 22:56

    Major

  • Players
  • 48250 battles
  • 4,874
  • [GUNS6] GUNS6
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012
From what I heard it's a Chinese Conspiracy.

84Doc04 #3 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 23:02

    Captain

  • -Players-
  • 17059 battles
  • 1,044
  • [E-T-D] E-T-D
  • Member since:
    11-10-2014

It's across the boards.  After 15 minutes my tank came back to the garage and the results were "Draw" .  All 30 players did zero damage and got base 3700 credits just for showing up.

Any word on a fix?  It'll be kind of tough to give sandbox feedback if the game won't launch...  LOL

 



IndygoEEI #4 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 23:09

    Major

  • Players
  • 48250 battles
  • 4,874
  • [GUNS6] GUNS6
  • Member since:
    01-06-2012

View Post84Doc04, on Oct 11 2017 - 17:02, said:

It's across the boards.  After 15 minutes my tank came back to the garage and the results were "Draw" .  All 30 players did zero damage and got base 3700 credits just for showing up.

Any word on a fix?  It'll be kind of tough to give sandbox feedback if the game won't launch...  LOL

 

 

For now just play training rooms.  Most of the Chinese tanks lock up random battles.  I'm sure

there will be a fix soon...



Althie #5 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 23:37

    Captain

  • WGLNA Bronze League Player
  • 24615 battles
  • 1,010
  • [QTBOI] QTBOI
  • Member since:
    08-06-2011
Don't play wz td or heavy. And checking the sandbox forums would have told you this. :^)

Stormer100 #6 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 23:48

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14135 battles
  • 138
  • [PRGY] PRGY
  • Member since:
    02-13-2014
Had to be those Chinese mock-ups...

Blazin_JOH #7 Posted Oct 11 2017 - 23:57

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 72 battles
  • 8
  • [TG] TG
  • Member since:
    07-07-2017

View Post84Doc04, on Oct 11 2017 - 22:52, said:

Launched battles in sandbox and the loading screen comes up, I can see team composition and the tip in the center, plut the splash for which map it is, but the battle never launches.

The progress bar is very sluggish, but after completion, it just hangs.

Hitting escape brings up the settings menu and the Desert message works as well.

 

Had the same issue and one of the EU players invited me to a training room where I could explore the maps which was what I was most interested in seeing.

 

(I'm still posting on my son's account as I can't load my own as I still haven't found a way to log in as I can't log him out.)



Cmdr_Adama_BSG75 #8 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 01:09

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30477 battles
  • 109
  • [HAL-X] HAL-X
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
It locks up just the same playing a medium tier 10 Object-140, never loads at tier 6 with a cromwell.

Kamahl1234 #9 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 01:26

    Major

  • Players
  • 17876 battles
  • 8,399
  • Member since:
    04-06-2012

View PostCmdr_Adama_BSG75, on Oct 12 2017 - 00:09, said:

It locks up just the same playing a medium tier 10 Object-140, never loads at tier 6 with a cromwell.

 

Is that in a training room? AFAIK all Chinese tanks cause this in randoms. And that's if any player loads up in one. 

Edited by Kamahl1234, Oct 12 2017 - 01:26.


Fastnoodle #10 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 16:02

    Private

  • -Players-
  • 9593 battles
  • 2
  • [PRC] PRC
  • Member since:
    03-23-2017
Lauched battle in sandbox, and then AWAITING PLAYER.....I can see my tank. Never got chance to make it move.    The game shut down suddenly...




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users