Game just now started to use ~90% of the CPU and wasn't fixed after reboot or reinstall of the g...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Firsttrygaming #1 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 04:38

Private

• Players
  • 11493 battles
  • [WONKA] WONKA
I'm home from school for the weekend and tried to play some tanks, but my game is unplayable. The login screen works totally fine and loads into the game. Once I've loaded in the CPU usage shoots up and I can't even move my mouse without a 10 second delay. I have an i7 4790k and RX 480 in my PC. Any help is appreciated. 

CedricMacLaren #2 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 04:49

Major

• Players
  • 14681 battles
  • [RECKT] RECKT
Are you sure it is WoT hogging the resources?  My HDD, Memory, and CPU get pegged every time I boot up my PC. Some Microsoft thing which looks for incompatibilities and other things related to the User Experience and then sends it off to Microsoft. I can’t figure out how to disable it. Until I do I just boot up and then find something else to do for 30 minutes. It is usually finished sending out all my personal and private information by then. 

Weapon_of_Proliferation #3 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 15:48

Staff sergeant

• Players
  • 25317 battles
  • [G-M-U] G-M-U

View PostCedricMacLaren, on Oct 12 2017 - 03:49, said:

Are you sure it is WoT hogging the resources?  My HDD, Memory, and CPU get pegged every time I boot up my PC. Some Microsoft thing which looks for incompatibilities and other things related to the User Experience and then sends it off to Microsoft. I can’t figure out how to disable it. Until I do I just boot up and then find something else to do for 30 minutes. It is usually finished sending out all my personal and private information by then. 

You dont need to be a victim. There are LTSB and clean10 versions that will restore your computer liberty.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users