Match making

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KarmasDisaster #1 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 18:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 1138 battles
  • [NARRR] NARRR

I;m my findings match making is not fair for those who just start out. 1/3rd of the enemy team is 25k+ battles 90% of the time. A'lot of new comers just quit for that reason.I love this game and spend $25 bucks a month on gold and me as well is on the verg of saying screw this game. Last night i played 50 matches and every team i opposed was 200k matches between at least 6 players in tier 2,3 &4, my teams 25k matches between us. Me, I have at least 55k matches on the console Xbox and PS4, on PC 780 matches and getting nothing but defeat after defeat from this MM reason, and i know this game like the back of hand.

Thank you for your time ,KarmasD.

WinningWithWarchild #2 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 18:26

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 7790 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

Welcome to the forums. I think it's appropriate that your first post is about matchmaking since that topic has been a #1 since the beginning.  If you would do a search under the terms "MM" or "Matchmaking," I think you will see the 50,000+ threads with people ranting about MM (me included).

In the end, you will need to learn how to let go of your Winrate Worries to enjoy this game.  If you are having fun playing and getting better at it, those are the only things that you can control  If you get too wrapped up in things beyond your control, you'll be miserable.

Good luck!

Yuri_Doujinshi #3 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 18:34

Major

• Players
  • 22897 battles
Once you get past tier 3/4, the seal clubbers should disappear for the most part. It sucks, but some people just can't handle high tier gameplay and take out their frustrations on the newcomers. I recommend grinding up to tier 5 and learning the game from there, since that's around when armor mechanics become a real thing.

Nudnick #4 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 18:43

Major

• -Players-
  • 21761 battles
My son and grandsons said the same thing after I introduced them to the game. They're avid gamers and left this one behind within a month. They aren't stubborn like I am. Or as dumb as I am.

Da_Craw #5 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 19:35

Major

• -Players-
  • 22895 battles
  • [DOG5] DOG5

View PostKarmasDisaster, on Oct 12 2017 - 11:21, said:

I;m my findings match making is not fair for those who just start out. 1/3rd of the enemy team is 25k+ battles 90% of the time. A'lot of new comers just quit for that reason.I love this game and spend $25 bucks a month on gold and me as well is on the verg of saying screw this game. Last night i played 50 matches and every team i opposed was 200k matches between at least 6 players in tier 2,3 &4, my teams 25k matches between us. Me, I have at least 55k matches on the console Xbox and PS4, on PC 780 matches and getting nothing but defeat after defeat from this MM reason, and i know this game like the back of hand.

Thank you for your time ,KarmasD.

Karma is a [edited].  Since you are obviously exaggerating about the 50 games, expect to have poor RNG for a week.  If you really have 55K games on console and can't win at all on PC, you are hopeless.  Obviously, you aren't actually losing every game, since you have a 50%+ winrate.  Quit blaming the MM and start blaming yourself. The teams even out. 

And another thing, you have 50K+ games on consoles.  Wasn't it just as horrible for the other players to have to face you in a console match as it is for you to face an experienced player on PC?  A little less self-centered worldview would help you.

Edited by Da_Craw, Oct 12 2017 - 19:44.

kogepan_man #6 Posted Oct 12 2017 - 19:59

Major

• Players
  • 6862 battles
i, for one, find it heartening that the mentally disabled are able to participate in this game along with everyone else.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users