• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Boghie #21 Posted Oct 14 2017 - 01:27

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 3885 battles
  • [WCTNT] WCTNT

View PostZakume, on Oct 13 2017 - 02:04, said:

If the number is in red the crew aren't trained for that tank and there will be penalties.

Dude,

Watch out for this.  This comment by Zukume means that you took a crew out of one tank and placed it in another - without performing basic training to the new tank.  Your crew will be aweful - and, it is even worse if you moved the crew from a light tank to a medium or heavy.  Are your numbers red???

PocketJoey #22 Posted Oct 18 2017 - 17:05

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1317 battles
  • [CHT-T] CHT-T

View PostBoghie, on Oct 13 2017 - 19:27, said:

Dude,

Watch out for this.  This comment by Zukume means that you took a crew out of one tank and placed it in another - without performing basic training to the new tank.  Your crew will be aweful - and, it is even worse if you moved the crew from a light tank to a medium or heavy.  Are your numbers red???

yep it was a 50 percent crew and at tier 4, just trying to get it to 100. found out that the commander and vents modify it so it looks like they are at 100 when they are not

PVT_DERK #23 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 03:43

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 3305 battles
  • [WARHK] WARHK
Get use to people being more accurate with shots I learned that from pc to console I had 12k games on console

PocketJoey #24 Posted Oct 21 2017 - 22:28

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1317 battles
  • [CHT-T] CHT-T

View PostPVT_DERK, on Oct 20 2017 - 21:43, said:

Get use to people being more accurate with shots I learned that from pc to console I had 12k games on console

Yup, and it doesn't help starting from the bottom

PocketJoey #25 Posted Oct 24 2017 - 23:50

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1317 battles
  • [CHT-T] CHT-T

New question:
Why can't I see the name of tanks on the roster in-game? All I can see is the silhouette and player name. Used to be able to on console.
Is there a setting I'm missing?

TristanXD6 #26 Posted Oct 26 2017 - 00:04

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10051 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View PostPocketJoey, on Oct 24 2017 - 14:50, said:

New question:
Why can't I see the name of tanks on the roster in-game? All I can see is the silhouette and player name. Used to be able to on console.
Is there a setting I'm missing?

Go to your settings ingame. There's a section that allows you to customize what information you get from allied and enemy tanks in battles.

Likewise, you can also hold down the ALT key in order to bring up alternative information on the tanks around you.

PocketJoey #27 Posted Oct 26 2017 - 05:10

Corporal

• -Players-
  • 1317 battles
  • [CHT-T] CHT-T

View PostTristanXD6, on Oct 25 2017 - 18:04, said:

Go to your settings ingame. There's a section that allows you to customize what information you get from allied and enemy tanks in battles.

Likewise, you can also hold down the ALT key in order to bring up alternative information on the tanks around you.

I mean before a game starts and you see all the players in a list it only shows tier silhouette and name of player. On console when you bring up that list it shows tier, name of tank, then player name. I find the whole silhouette thing to be pretty useless info. I know I can look directly at tanks to see what the are, but I just liked knowing what tanks were still in the game or not. Now all I know is that a dim blob is alive compared  to another dim blob being dead.(I mean the silhouettes at either side of screen)
TL:dr
Is there a specific section of settings I can go to, to enable tier and tank name for the whole teamlist on the sides of the screen. And eliminate playername.

Edited by PocketJoey, Oct 26 2017 - 05:11.

TristanXD6 #28 Posted Oct 27 2017 - 00:36

Staff sergeant

• -Players-
  • 10051 battles
  • [NXGEN] NXGEN

View PostPocketJoey, on Oct 25 2017 - 20:10, said:

I mean before a game starts and you see all the players in a list it only shows tier silhouette and name of player. On console when you bring up that list it shows tier, name of tank, then player name. I find the whole silhouette thing to be pretty useless info. I know I can look directly at tanks to see what the are, but I just liked knowing what tanks were still in the game or not. Now all I know is that a dim blob is alive compared  to another dim blob being dead.(I mean the silhouettes at either side of screen)
Is there a specific section of settings I can go to, to enable tier and tank name for the whole teamlist on the sides of the screen. And eliminate playername.

You can press Tab while in a battle in order to bring up the full list of active and destroyed tanks on both teams.

CrazyCrave #29 Posted Oct 27 2017 - 14:59

Staff sergeant

• Beta Testers
  • 19583 battles

my advice,  return to console.

WG cares about console more than PC.   which is why Console has gotten things such as weather, new maps, fun game modes, etc.

and why PC hasn't changed much in the past 3 years.  we've stagnated....and WG has removed rather than add.

there is hope of new stuff on sandbox...but we've had hope before

The issues is people think they can play this game on hardware that is to outdated , they are holding this game back because when WG does add something the forums light up about how someone's laptop or 8 year computer does not work anymore . 

They will spend money buying tanks and gold so WG can't afford to lose there income, people don't understand how tech evolves and 4 years old is outdated but Consoles all have the same specs and allows WG to do more because some of the hardware people list about there system explains everything.

Edited by CrazyCrave, Oct 27 2017 - 15:03.

pingwrx #30 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 01:05

Private

• -Players-
  • 0 battles

Console is starting to suck now they removed over half the maps because the xbox 360 is such old hardware it's holding back the PS4 and XboxOne from having all the maps in rotation.

Raz5670 #31 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 02:37

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 1906 battles
Do you have a PC that can run this game at good FPS? Kinda important, this game without a GPU isnt worth playing

da_Rock002 #32 Posted Nov 19 2017 - 09:16

Major

• -Players-
  • 5959 battles

View PostPocketJoey, on Oct 25 2017 - 23:10, said:

As you might have seen, there are 7 tabs in Settings (you appear to know how to get to settings, right?).  

What you are asking about now is in the Battle Notifications tab. 

Take some time and look all the tabs.   It will save you time in the long run. 

Also tagged with Light tanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users