• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Finnegan_Gromyko #1 Posted Oct 19 2017 - 21:35

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9398 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

Hi all,

I haven't seen a lot of discussion yet about the changes to Personal Missions and to Bonds in 9.20.1.

I'm mostly interested in the changes to the Personal Missions, because these changes will make it MUCH easier and faster to earn rewards and an absolute barn full of credits. Not to mention female crew members. You know, the smart ones that make the male crew look stupid?

Anyhow, I've posted a review or guide of sorts to the changes on my Wot Talk website. You can see the article and an associated video by CLICKING HERE.

Take a quick read and you'll see why you'll be able to quickly earn a lot more credits and rewards. As well, bonds are being extended to all players using tanks at Tier IV and above, so you'll be able to use Improved Equipment just like the Big Boys!

Xeraux #2 Posted Oct 19 2017 - 21:36

Major

• Players
  • 18935 battles

View PostFinnegan_Gromyko, on Oct 19 2017 - 12:35, said:

As well, bonds are being extended to all players using tanks at Tier IV and above, so you'll be able to use Improved Equipment just like the Big Boys!

Not without earning literally thousands of battle heroes and/or epic medals, you won't.

Eugen_ #3 Posted Oct 19 2017 - 21:53

Sergeant

• -Players-
  • 15866 battles

View PostFinnegan_Gromyko, on Oct 19 2017 - 15:35, said:

How to Make Mo' Money in World of Tanks

For WG: Create and sell new pixels a premium tank

For players: do not spend any money for World of Tanks

Finnegan_Gromyko #4 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 17:49

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9398 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

View PostXeraux, on Oct 19 2017 - 21:36, said:

Not without earning literally thousands of battle heroes and/or epic medals, you won't.

Yeah, that is definitely an issue. I recently used bonds to install temporary equipment upgrades on a tank, but I can see that the grind for them will make it hard to use them all the time, unless of course you're a unicum playing four hour streams every day!

Again, my issue is that it's a bit of an uneven playing field, but at least they are now available at lower tiers.

Finnegan_Gromyko #5 Posted Oct 20 2017 - 17:51

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9398 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

View PostEugen_, on Oct 19 2017 - 21:53, said:

For WG: Create and sell new pixels a premium tank

For players: do not spend any money for World of Tanks

I personally spend money on the game. If no one spends money on WoT, then there will be no WoT. So, I carry a premium account, and I have a few premium tanks. I also buy a little gold now and then to train crews or paint my tanks a pretty colour!

For me, totally worth it ... but I am not crazy about the difficulty grinding enough credits to even break even on many tanks!

Borninsin #6 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 06:21

Private

• -Players-
  • 3843 battles
  • [MUG-G] MUG-G

So i also have put some money into the game to try and catch up to friend with lots of higher tier tanks, just start to get close and they nerf the amount of money you make per game making it almost imposable to level and purchase new tanks,

tanks that took weeks to get now take months, most of the people i joined this game for are now quitting due to not making enough credits from the bad match maker 

Finnegan_Gromyko #7 Posted Oct 22 2017 - 17:23

First lieutenant

• -Players-
  • 9398 battles
  • [DHO4] DHO4

View PostBorninsin, on Oct 22 2017 - 06:21, said:

So i also have put some money into the game to try and catch up to friend with lots of higher tier tanks, just start to get close and they nerf the amount of money you make per game making it almost imposable to level and purchase new tanks,

tanks that took weeks to get now take months, most of the people i joined this game for are now quitting due to not making enough credits from the bad match maker 

I'm finding it very hard to earn credits lately too, and I think the biggest difference is the added armour, requiring a lot more gold shells. You either pay credits for premium shells and make less credits, or you bounce your regular rounds and make less credits.

I think you're right; grinding is much harder now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users